Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Here comes again the silent treatment hahaha. He will go silent again for a month after the promise release date. His patrons are so guilible. I wonder what are his patrons saying in the comment section this time Hahaha.
Looking at OP.... back at you... Foot in mouth much? :ROFLMAO:

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
I think this snot will end in 2022. Until then, it's not even interesting to watch.
It's a fucking kinetic novel.
Moms, aunts, sisters - the faces are okay, everything else is complete garbage.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I updated the script with the old patch. This should work.
EDIT 2021-04-03: Updated it to Ep.11

How to install:
Rightclick on script.rpy -> "Save as", then rename it to just script.rpy (without the numbers and the _) and replace the one in the game folder of the Renpy game.

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
SAVE PROBLEM PLEASE READ !!!!
To anyone like this guy here, the answer is the Dev is kind of "insane" to put it nicely... everytime he updates the game he "renames" it... first update was 'SinfulDelicaciesEp1", second update was called "SinfulDelicaciesEp2" and so on... so the "persistent" save file that goes into your "users/appdata/roaming/renpy folder cant find the previous version save file since its looking for the current number in this case Ep8, and wont bother to check the same name folder with an ending in Ep7.

The fix is simple, either grab your save file from the above location, or if you still have your game folder of the previous version, grab the save from there, and copy paste it into the new folder for Ep8... and it will work unless he borked something else.

This fix used to work up till Ep4, havent played it since, just keep coming to check if the mom has finally been drilled to check it out since I think she is hot... but most updates focused on the piece of garbage Aunt that loves BBC (gross).
I never had any problems to restart here due to the directory names. So possibly the more honest answer was "stupidity between chair and keyboard". Using different directory names for each version is actually a good idea to save some players from unintentionally deleting their data from the previous version. Copying the old save folder from the old version's directory to the new version's directory is something I do every time, when a new version of a game, that I play, is released. And that means, that I never had to ask for saves so far because I deleted mine. So in my opinion calling using different directory names "insane" is quite arrogant. And the fewest really can afford being arrogant.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Sinful Delicacies EP12.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 09.06.2021 (EP12)

Last edited:

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
if you think that you make the best game or your game has the best story they dont matter actually if you couldnt manage to create the best looking forbiden fruite..that s why this game is succesful..good job

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes