Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Ep.6 v1.0 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Reactions: Ruffuss

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Need a skip button on some scenes bro, I ain't tryna watch the Aunt get railed by 5 other dudes while I'm over here barely humping my mother :ROFLMAO:

Frl though, I'd understand not wanting to make this a harem game but give the MC at least one love interest that isn't a family member. Sure the mom's hot but being so fixated on her, even after all the blackmail shit (which any normal person would see as an indication to slow things down), is getting quite bothersome.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
That guy's account is less than 3 months old and he has less than 10 overall comments. Maybe English isn't his first language. Maybe give him sometime to figure it out. Or let him know in a better tone. Or ignore him completely. Do we really need to use all our sarcasm and wit on a guy who is new here?
Punctuation marks are not "English" per say. Its common knowledge in every single written language i think.. And i would say that he had plenty time to figure it out. Lets say in elementary school perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: blademaster89

sanket sharma

Apr 1, 2018
Punctuation marks are not "English" per say. Its common knowledge in every single written language i think.. And i would say that he had plenty time to figure it out. Lets say in elementary school perhaps?
Well Mr. Know It All, my first language has no fullstop. Atleast 5 more languages I know don't have punctuation marks listed on modern keyboards. Since your schooling didn't help u figure that out, you can use google. But then that would be asking too much from Mr. Know It All, who thinks he knows everything and that gives him the right to bully people and label them as stupid.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Well Mr. Know It All, my first language has no fullstop. Atleast 5 more languages I know don't have punctuation marks listed on modern keyboards. Since your schooling didn't help u figure that out, you can use google. But then that would be asking too much from Mr. Know It All, who thinks he knows everything and that gives him the right to bully people and label them as stupid.
Wow,relax on the bullying,this isn't a place for bullies .

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
"How is this bullying? "
This
"Well Mr. Know It All, my first language has no fullstop. Atleast 5 more languages I know don't have punctuation marks listed on modern keyboards. Since your schooling didn't help u figure that out, you can use google. But then that would be asking too much from Mr. Know It All, who thinks he knows everything and that gives him the right to bully people and label them as stupid. "

Is alot worse than
"He forgot to add the link.
We are waiting Manverik "
this.

SO stop trying to start shit up there on your high horse and let the thread be here to talk about the game.

Reactions: blademaster89

sanket sharma

Apr 1, 2018
This
"Well Mr. Know It All, my first language has no fullstop. Atleast 5 more languages I know don't have punctuation marks listed on modern keyboards. Since your schooling didn't help u figure that out, you can use google. But then that would be asking too much from Mr. Know It All, who thinks he knows everything and that gives him the right to bully people and label them as stupid. "

Is alot worse than
"He forgot to add the link.
We are waiting Manverik "
this.

SO stop trying to start shit up there on your high horse and let the thread be here to talk about the game.
Well dear you don't get to decide which one of them is worse. Atleast know what bullying is before playing a judge.
If you really want this thread to talk about the game, why don't you stop sticking ur nose where it doesn't belong.
The guy for whom the comment was made already said that he had no intention of bullying and apologized if it felt like bullying.
No body was taking to u. U jumped in between to show how cool u are and now u are worrying about the thread. Almost ironic.

2.50 star(s) 82 Votes