despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Yes Futas are supposed to have vaginas and dicks similar to hermaphrodites, though often mislabeled and confused with Traps.
I mean even f95 smash futa/trans tag together. Futa is just another word for herm from Japan nothing more. I wish they were separate so I could exclude futa without blacklisting trans. One is highly possible other one is almost never happens, even if it happens, they are not fertile as males, just as female. So no futas making women pregnant.

Mar 23, 2021
I mean even f95 smash futa/trans tag together. Futa is just another word for herm from Japan nothing more. I wish they were separate so I could exclude futa without blacklisting trans. One is highly possible other one is almost never happens, even if it happens, they are not fertile as males, just as female. So no futas making women pregnant.
That's precisely my problem with the lumping of the two as well. Trans now has two tags, because the Trap tag itself was used to label Trans but I guess someone wanted a better name or whatever.

Reactions: Before I Forget

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Is this a kinetic novel? Other than the MC name I've not yet be prompted for a choice (finished episode one). Also why make the mc blatantly lying about Lexi not showing the library (which is one of the 3 thing tha she showed to the player) without a player prompt?
About the harem tag (big fan of it) will the player be able to chose to pursue or not a girl or not or are we force "feed" all the girl?

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
It's infuriating that instead of just using the text speed this game relies on transitions to give you time to get from textbox to textbox. The Rest does look quite decent but damn.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheat (WIP)

enable quickmenu // "secret"namechange (why the option to name the mc if you still show Jack ?¿ i dont get it ..)

Download (2).png Download (1).png

quickmenu activated
extract quick.zip into mainfolder , overwrite if asked

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 0x52 and Cernunnos.

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
All that I've seen is that futa is avoidable, but what kind of content are we looking at for it? I ask since there have been times where the game has had that tag for literally one easily missed picture, with a 6+GB.

Would people looking for either male x futa, or futa x male content be wasting their time with this game?

smut

Jul 21, 2017
People are all over the place on this one. I'm not that picky, I'll play it regardless but I'm a bit weirded out by both organs, vaginas look really strange beneath a penis. Lots of people seem to think that the added vagina makes it less trans/gay or something though. But preferences in fiction are just that, its all ok. My preference is trans, by which I mean a girl with just the dick.

The terms are super confusing though. I'd like words to mean something but I've given up on this particular case and I can't manage to get worked up about it. Futa seems to now just be used at every type of case when a girl has a dick, and other terms might narrow it down further.

I don't envy game creators but I encourage them to at least make a conscious choice about this and not just check boxes for something they don't really care about.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
People are all over the place on this one. I'm not that picky, I'll play it regardless but I'm a bit weirded out by both organs, vaginas look really strange beneath a penis. Lots of people seem to think that the added vagina makes it less trans/gay or something though. But preferences in fiction are just that, its all ok. My preference is trans, by which I mean a girl with just the dick.
My feelings exactly.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Just started playing it, man the slow transition after every single dialog box needs to go. Shouldn't need to click twice for literally every single text screen.
Yeah this is driving me nuts, particularly when you don't have to click twice and have to scroll back to see what you clicked past.

The fade in/out on dialog and menus really gets on the nerves and doesn't add anything.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I'm a bit weirded out by both organs, vaginas look really strange beneath a penis.
And here is the real weirdness for me, most of futas in these games or comics don't use their vaginas. It's mostly futa dom. I counted Rule34 tags, same as before.

Futa seems to now just be used at every type of case when a girl has a dick, and other terms might narrow it down further.
I mean I saw on a random website that classify "pegging" as futa. So...

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Kesla

Dec 23, 2017
Here's the thing , I *AM* into futa. But with that being said i dont expect futa to be a big thing in a game that's not aimed towards futa. but is this the kind of game that has like 1 futa scene for the tag cause *haha more tags go brr* . or is it more then that like what are we talking about here ?

Last edited:
Reactions: charjkl
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes