KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
your mod breaks the game-
Did a quick check and had no problems in the game using the Mod. Tested both main game downloads, the "normal" one and the compressed. As mentioned above maybe you can give me more detailed infos about the issue. Thanks.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Did a quick check and had no problems in the game using the Mod. Tested both main game downloads, the "normal" one and the compressed. As mentioned above maybe you can give me more detailed infos about the issue. Thanks.
wonder why you made a WT :unsure:
there are no choices other than yes/no
no variables that count - only "want to see xy" or not - the outcome is maybe a other sentence rofl

ok the one that counts : violet - trans/shemale or not

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
wonder why you made a WT :unsure:
there are no choices other than yes/no
no variables that count - only "want to see xy" or not - the outcome is maybe a other sentence rofl

ok the one that counts : violet - trans/shemale or not
Actually I was asked to add it... (well, for most players without looking into the script files it maybe still helps)

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Argh previous save didn't work.... At least it is not to far into the game or it would suck

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
Good game

but the binary choice yes / no its little be to simple...may developped more question of secret

also about choice there'sNot enough shemale content that s pity we can shoose shemale or.

as lexi, alison

does the dev have discord link ?

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Freshkope

Feb 10, 2021
Made a quick Mod for the game, with it you can adjust some more game settings (and also the transitions/fades) + choices help/walkthrough

Jan. 7, 2022
Updated my Mod for the new game version Ep.4
New: Cheating game variables and the Walkthrough+/WT+ feature (you get ingame hints when reaching branching points in the game, you can activate/deactivate it in my Mod menu with the walkthrough button)
New with Mod version v0.4a-EP4: a scene replay function

Download Mod v0.4a-EP4 (~3MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I found the mod does not allow old saves to work, thus breaking the game as people mentioned. However, you can set the skip to unseen text, hit CTRL and it doesn't take long to get to chapter 4 when you start a new game while using the mod. This works fine. Note: I'm still playing through Chapter 4, but I expect it to work for the rest of the new content, if it doesn't I'll update this reply.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
So I found the mod does not allow old saves to work, thus breaking the game as people mentioned. However, you can set the skip to unseen text, hit CTRL and it doesn't take long to get to chapter 4 when you start a new game while using the mod. This works fine. Note: I'm still playing through Chapter 4, but I expect it to work for the rest of the new content, if it doesn't I'll update this reply.
Hi. Thanks for the info. I checked my saves now, too. Most of them worked, but there are a few older ones where I also had problems. I'll therefore upload a save from the beginning of chapter 4 and link it on my Mod post for those having this issues. Sorry about that.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Well shit! This VN caught my attention a while back but I waited some updates to have more content to try it. Now according to most of my fellow pervs it looks like the planed tags got removed and this might be going for the Korean style of "harem" VNs cropping up this days. The ones where you watch everyone fuck your future LIs and then you build your sloppy seconds harem. How does that work? Is it some quality control thing? You have to see if she is any good fucking before you try? :KEK:

Does anyone know if the dev has said anything about this. I gather that he does not have ownership of the thread. So why remove the planned tags?

If he has not said anything I might as well come back in two or three updates to see what came of this clusterfuck.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Well shit! This VN caught my attention a while back but I waited some updates to have more content to try it. Now according to most of my fellow pervs it looks like the planed tags got removed and this might be going for the Korean style of "harem" VNs cropping up this days. The ones where you watch everyone fuck your future LIs and then you build your sloppy seconds harem. How does that work? Is it some quality control thing? You have to see if she is any good fucking before you try? :KEK:

Does anyone know if the dev has said anything about this. I gather that he does not have ownership of the thread. So why remove the planned tags?

If he has not said anything I might as well come back in two or three updates to see what came of this clusterfuck.
I say it was another case of a Dev having no clue what a harem means. While he still is checking this forum his last post was last November page 15 first post check it out if you want but it doesn't say much.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I say it was another case of a Dev having no clue what a harem means. While he still is checking this forum his last post was last November page 15 first post check it out if you want but it doesn't say much.
Yeah, I checked those posts and he even says that harem is the main plot branch but, shit it is as you say. While I am not as big a harem fan as you are (I mean, I am but you take the cake :p). What bothers me more is the new style of harem VNs that feel more like voyeuristic VNs than an actual MC centric VN. The way I see it is that any story that develops that way kills the characters in two ways.

Firstly the more visceral way, almost none wants a slut harem, I count myself in that camp. While it is self-serving and hypocritical (because you will be fucking everything that moves), it is a story about a singular MC. This connects to the second way it kills a character in my opinion.

Secondly it kills any buildup/story telling by wasting it on a NPC. You do not get to keep any mystery/anticipation with that character. By the time that character is a part of the harem you have already seen everything that there was to see. By that point, storywise the character has lost its relevance. Bare in mind that we are playing erotic VNs, sex/erotism is the whole point of it.

If the dev actually pulls the trigger with the whole pimping out the LIs I would say that it was a hugely misrepresentation of the actual plot (going by the comments it appears it has not gotten past just dialogue and future maybes). If the dev have said it is a prostitution and corruption VN (as the title sounds more appropriate for), I would have already played it today. I can get in that frame of mind, same as when I play female MC VNs (those are mostly about debasing the MC). If the dev told us you will corrupt and prostitute the people that might know or have done something to your father, I would have been cool with it and playing right now.

The difference there would be about the focus of the story. If you expect a harem VN you also kinda expect likable MC and LIs to hold the story. If it is a pimp simulator then you expect the focus to be solely on the MC and the LIs (which they are not really) heads can roll. It would be nice of the dev if he says if the supposed LIs are just flesh for our use or if the MC will get more neurons to solve the mystery another way.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
If the dev have said it is a prostitution and corruption VN
If the Dev said this at the start the game would be already on my ignore list.

You are right for me it's harem or I don't play the game, the only exception would be a game that is start to finish focused on 1 LI, or don't have enough LIs to get a harem tag but the MC can still get all LIs in one playthrough, and I have exactly 1 example for these 2 types of non-harem games that I played and finished.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes