SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Did you extract it first not sure what Winrar has anything to do with it...

You're missing something then. Guess the last thing is right click on the exe and run as administrator.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
how do I fix that?
No idea if it's even that....just saying it could be.

You should see if there is a log file or trackback file in the folder after you tried to run it.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
No idea if it's even that....just saying it could be.

You should see if there is a log file or trackback file in the folder after you tried to run it.

guess I gotta call Cox... after the next hour.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
guess I gotta call Cox... after the next hour.
You need to actually see what you ar downloading and installing, you need to figure out if you are running a 32-bit or 64-bit and download/install the appropriate one. You should check in your programs first to see if it's even installed as a lot of games especially Steam require it and Steam will auto install it.

Right now you're blindly doing things...

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
You need to actually see what you ar downloading and installing, you need to figure out if you are running a 32-bit or 64-bit and download/install the appropriate one. You should check in your programs first to see if it's even installed as a lot of games especially Steam require it and Steam will auto install it.

Right now your blindly doing things...
see if what's installed?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
you sent me the game link. I assumed that you wanted me to look for that. but, no.
It is NOT a game link, it's a program required for many games to run, if you have Steam it will install for most games you download....if you do not see it in the list of installed programs, then that "could be" your issue, and also "could not be"....and start by getting it installed, as your old computer probably did have it installed at one point.

Also, move your game folder to your desktop or the root of c/drive....

After that, then well, you will just have ask in the general forum or wait for someone to see if they know.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes