Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Sinful Life [v0.1a]
DOWNLOAD:

All my ports now have second save slots that means that you can uninstall the game and your saves will remain intact still.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Do like the original signature post.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1346760_SL-00.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1346761_SL-01.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1346767_SL-02.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1346768_SL-03.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/06/1276662_SL-00.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/06/1276663_SL-01.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/06/1276665_SL-02.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/06/1276666_SL-03.gif

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Game's story is pretty standard and the models are alright with the bitchy sister being a stand out for me. The dialogue is really hard to read at times due to the transparent textbox and background its overlaid on with the couch being the worst culprit so far.

I was also confused during the scene when the MC returns from "being shown the town." Is the house on wheels? Because the scenery in the windows changes three times. :ROFLMAO:
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

• Haha
Reactions: TheRequestor

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Nice update dev.
I hope that sharing ( at the moment pushing James towards Nancy ) will be avoidable and sharing storyline will kept minimal and doesn't become a route or major part of the story .
I am with you on this if sharing swinging isn't avoidable I will walk away. Seems almost every dev is throwing that stuff in or worse lately.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Just entered into this game thread. Thankyou. I will avoid this thread.
Sharing? Swing?
Ah Shit, here we go again.
He has it listed in planned. As someone said he is pushing one of the girls toward another guy. Not my cup of tea when I see Harem also listed in the planned so once again tags that do not mix are thrown in. We can only hope the dev rethinks this or well we have seen already by just the thought of it what will happen to even more players walking away. Since people seeing harem will not want any other men getting with the girls so swinging is not a wanted genre for a harem player.
"
Planned Genre:
Anal Sex, Ahegao, BDSM, Blackmail, Cheating, Corruption, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Female domination, Footjob, Futa/Trans, Harem, Lactation, Lesbian, Male Domination, Masturbation, Multiple Penetration, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Spanking, Stripping, Swinging, Virgin, Voyeurism "

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
He has it listed in planned. As someone said he is pushing one of the girls toward another guy. Not my cup of tea when I see Harem also listed in the planned so once again tags that do not mix are thrown in. We can only hope the dev rethinks this or well we have seen already by just the thought of it what will happen to even more players walking away. Since people seeing harem will not want any other men getting with the girls so swinging is not a wanted genre for a harem player.
"
Planned Genre:
Anal Sex, Ahegao, BDSM, Blackmail, Cheating, Corruption, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Female domination, Footjob, Futa/Trans, Harem, Lactation, Lesbian, Male Domination, Masturbation, Multiple Penetration, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Spanking, Stripping, Swinging, Virgin, Voyeurism "
Well, there are several games that have content that is not listed in the tags, either because the game has the option to skip scenes, making the content hidden (still happens behind the scenes) or because they do not consider it in relation to the meaning of the tag, Area 69 is an example, pity I liked the game until I found the hidden content, I hope this game doesn't have the same path, some games are being ruined lately with developers implementing content to reach new players and forgetting the ones that already have, which don't like such content, even more if it is poorly implemented, without being optional and avoidable, it ends up ruining everything!

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
This is becoming a problem with a lot of devs as well. Hidden and forced content that wasnt mentioned till you get to it in the game. It leaves a bad impression to those not liking it then wars start in their threads. I am writing my own game atm and I have all the planned tags listed. If its not listed it will not be in the game period and not all tags will end up used. The thing is I list them in advance and will not surprise people. Devs need to think about this. He already listed swinging so its really not a shock but to cater to more it needs to be avoidable. not just hidden but a entirely different path that the player can chose to pursue or stop.

BoomX

Aug 30, 2019
Thanks for your feedback.

Bogman Hi to you too. :)

Jsd16 serveredrealms harsha_26 Theo88

I should probably divide genres into two categories - Main and secondary (as not important to the main story and avoidable).

Sharing = A minor part of the game + AVOIDABLE
Swinging = It's more of a scene in one of the future episodes, maybe should leave it out of the genre list. Also AVOIDABLE.

The mainline for the first episodes is harem (with some mini sideline stories that will be there if players want to play them), in the long run, you won't be able to "get all the girls" as the story will affect the relationships with each of them (ok you can if you replay and choose differently).

Am still learning to code in renpy so the progress is

EPISODE 1 = no player choices
EPISODE 2 = some, little effect on the gameplay
EPISODE 3 = choices do have an affect - completely different content (on the side, minor parts of the game)
FUTURE episodes = your choices affect the outcome of the game (branching that affects the main story).

I am learning how to communicate as I go (my first game), hope I will do better in the future. :)

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Thanks for the reply and clearing up what was worrying some people here.

I am totally with you and no its not easy to get started. I have not released mine yet and I worry how people will react as well but I am ready for both negative "constructive" feedback and hopefully positive. I find being upfront from the start much like you just did to be the best way to handle people in the threads. I just wish more devs would be as upfront as tis and not sit in the shadows.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.

Bogman Hi to you too. :)

Jsd16 serveredrealms harsha_26 Theo88

I should probably divide genres into two categories - Main and secondary (as not important to the main story and avoidable).

Sharing = A minor part of the game + AVOIDABLE
Swinging = It's more of a scene in one of the future episodes, maybe should leave it out of the genre list. Also AVOIDABLE.

The mainline for the first episodes is harem (with some mini sideline stories that will be there if players want to play them), in the long run, you won't be able to "get all the girls" as the story will affect the relationships with each of them (ok you can if you replay and choose differently).

Am still learning to code in renpy so the progress is

EPISODE 1 = no player choices
EPISODE 2 = some, little effect on the gameplay
EPISODE 3 = choices do have an affect - completely different content (on the side, minor parts of the game)
FUTURE episodes = your choices affect the outcome of the game (branching that affects the main story).

I am learning how to communicate as I go (my first game), hope I will do better in the future. :)
Thanks for the clarification. Hope you won't deviate from your statements and implement sudden shocks after some updates. All the best.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes