3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Sinful Success [Ch. 2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 635mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
netorase! and mc is involved.
amazing, and huge props to dev for ignoring the haters and bad attitudes.
why can't we have a world where we can have both vanilla, bdsm, netorase, and everything.
I wish a singleplayer huuuge open world would be created where you can do anything, learn martial arts and fight and do a ton of cool fun quests with hidden classes and have also a lot of kinks in it (if you choose to) from A to Z.

Reactions: rgnar62

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Great to see original graphics not the copy and paste ones except..... disturbing to look at the female's face, it was like the MC looking in the mirror with tits. Still, well done to the developer for using his own work

vodoket460

Nov 12, 2019
I'm really loving this game so far (up to chapter 2).

The main (and so far only) love interest model is unique and facially realistic, not just some forgettable off-the-shelf perfect 10 you've seen in a thousand other games before.

The main fetish is obvious from the beginning. Anal. A lot of the dialogue focuses on that, even if there is no actual penetrative content with the main female character so far. The dialogue and renders are very hot if you enjoy this tag.

The dialogue is as others have said obviously not the work of a native English speaker, but that works in the context of the story when both the characters are recent immigrants from wherever the dev is from to wherever he imagines they live now. They're speaking a second language, so it works and adds to the realism and eroticism.

The only thing that I worry about is that you get to say what the relationship is between the MC and the LI is at the start, and I think the dev obviously wants you to say it's a mom-son relationship. I don't want any of that in the games I play, so I'm hoping he doesn't fuck up the English in future releases so the woman says things like "Yes, suck my tits like when you were a baby and I was your teacher" like he did in his last game.

Also, this game desperately needs urination content. Missed opportunity so far. Get these characters peeing in front of each other, please. It would totally work in this story.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Why does the MC's Mum look like Hoggle from Labyrinth? Obviously not all the wrinkles and worts and such, just the proportions seem off, like the head is too big and the jaw too wide and jutting. It reminds me a little of those oversized paper mache carnical heads, with the caricatured features.

And why does the woman that he was casting couching look exactly the same but nothing was mentioned?

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
For God's sake let the man continue his game in peace and don't tell him anymore that the old woman is ugly, she is still scared and abandons the game... hahaha.
I love this game, it looks very erotic and the more prelude and siege between mother and son, the more I like it. Please don't show the total sex scene, more rubbing and nude scenes between them.

Por Dios dejen al hombre seguir su juego tranquilo y no le digan mas que la vieja está fea, todavia se espanta y abandona el juego.. jajaja.
a mi me encanta este juego se ve muy erótico y mientras mas preludio y asedio entre madre e hijo mas me gusta, por favor que no apuren la escena de sexo total, mas frotamientos y escenas de desnudos entre ellos.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes