3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
I hope that chapter 7 is like the first chapters where Mc chooses the path of love and not the filthy Ntr path that bores chapter 6, I didn't like it at all

Apr 29, 2024 02:02 pm
Public post

Sinful Success - Retrospective + News
Hi guys, just want to share some news and thoughts with you.

• Some asked me why SS turned to NTR only. But that`s not true. There will be content for LOVE and NTR with standaone chapters which will have individual events. Chapter 6 had NTR, Chapter 7 will have LOVE. The titles or covers will say it all. Some ended the support because of this, even if I explained it months ago pretty clear, but I have to live with that. :)

• In some Non-NTR chapters there will be some moments with very short dialogs or a few images with NTR content. For those I will implement a "skip" opportunity. I think nobody of the NTR-haters will die because of that.
XBpTcL.png

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
Apparently it's going to be alternate chapters NTR/non-ntr from now on. So chapter 7 should be relatively free of NTR hopefully.
Apart from, I suspect, the endless messianic conversations on how liberating, transcendental, deep, personal enlightening and all that jazz a NTR relationship is.

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
Yup, he did state that awhile ago. But people will still complain. :FacePalm:
Well. One, it didn't start out like that.
And, very irksome, are the initial chapters where you were given the choice NTR path or not. Yet, at every damned choice the game went
- Sure you don't want NTR?
- The offer still stands. Reeeeally sure?
- There's free candy inside the NTR route, just sayin'

The endless semi-religious conversations on the blessings of thou ntr which is in heaven doesn't help either.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I hope that chapter 7 is like the first chapters where Mc chooses the path of love and not the filthy Ntr path that bores chapter 6, I didn't like it at all
I mean you can see what this chapter is and see screenshots, it's about a "toy"...

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes