\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
The 2.4 update is out for free in my itch.io page! Go check it out to boost views while it gets updated here...
->

I posted some new stuff about 2.5 for my subscribers too! If you like the game, consider supporting, or at least following me for free :p
->

I hope you enjoy it a lot! Looking forward to feedback...
1000013870.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ruykiru

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I'm running a little poll in my subscribestar, including the FREE tier if you want to vote...
->

I love Helga's body but I not so much the face. She never really looked like a MILF in my opinion. The facial features were literally the same as Lyna's (and with that I mean the numbers I tweak), but without much difference otherwise, making her basically adult Lyna with wrinkles, different hair and a different body type.

But may I present you, this baddie:

View attachment 3967605
View attachment 3967603
View attachment 3967602

Do you mind a makeover of Helga by this point in the story to make her look more like, well, a mother and not just an adult Lyna? The twins would stay the same.

You can vote for the real decision in my SubscribeStar poll (FREE tier too) but I'd also like to hear the thoughts of my followers here.

Option 1: Left Image -> I like consistency. Keep the original model and leave big changes for future characters or games.
Option 2: Middle Image-> I don't mind a few changes. Improve the original model textures a bit but still using the same face features.
Option 3: Right Image-> I love the new MILF. Use the new face from now on. This doesn't mean to go back immediately and remake all images (but maybe in the future)

View attachment 3967600
My response:
giggity-family-guy.gif FAPFAPFAP giphy (10).gif creaming.gif Ahem..I approve.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sinful Summer: A Tale of Forbidden Love [Ch. 2.4] [Ruykiru] - Compressed

Win/Linux [483 MB]
- - - -

Mac [479 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Same happened to me, I can't load my 2.3 saves
Sorry, I don't know why that happened because I don't have much code that could break things in my novel. I'm trying to find the cause with some user's saves. I hope it's not a big deal though. If you don't want to replay it, or wait for the text skip to get to the current update, here's a save from 2.3 end. I will add a chapter selection for the next version.

If you don't know how to use it go to Sinful summer folder in "AppData\Roaming\RenPy" and delete it. Then rename my save to 1-1-LT1.save and copy paste AND relace in "SinfulSummer-Chapter-2.4-pc\game\saves".

Last edited:

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
My saves don't work when I open the download and loading the saves from the old game saved on my PC doesn't work.
The link the Dev posted of old saves also doesn't work.
The only option is to start a new game.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
My saves don't work when I open the download and loading the saves from the old game saved on my PC doesn't work.
The link the Dev posted of old saves also doesn't work.
The only option is to start a new game.
Really? The save I posted works fine for me in a fresh download.
I'll make sure to add an option to start from the latest version in 2.5, just in case I fuck up something somehow, again. (I really don't know what happened :eek:)

Last edited:

Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
Sorry, I don't know why that happened because I don't have much code that could break things in my novel. I'm trying to find the cause with some user's saves. I hope it's not a big deal though. If you don't want to replay it, or wait for the text skip to get to the current update, here's a save from 2.3 end.
For me the attached save works fine with the latest v2.4 version. Thanks for the quick help.

Enjoy your day!

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
Yes, but who knows for how long? I like teasing but not too much :devilish:
Great update as always. I really like how well you are building the tension between the characters, it doesn't feel rushed at all. Also I'm pretty amazed at how you made every storyline interesting in its own, I started playing this game almost exclusively for the Helga-Lyna subplot but now I'm pretty hooked on the Helga-Erik plot too. You're talented at writing, really.

Unrelated but personally I didn't had any problem with my old saves, so I don't think there's an intrinsincal technical issue with this update.

Sep 4, 2018
I guess once Mc fully comes out of his shell and all are on board with them dating each other etc. there is going to be a lot of sex happening in the open and them hanging out naked and also there will be a lot of lingerie and outfits covered in cum and sweat if any get worn ;).

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SinfulSummerATaleOfForbiddenLove-CH2.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Darreau91

Dec 31, 2022
Can confirm old saves dont work and mine was the subscribstar download on the 10 dollar tier release. Also the back button is grayed out, I dont know if that was always like that or if that is what is breaking old saves. Only other thing I can think of is the removal of the 2.3 end of chapter dance left bad code or something. Tried 3 different saves.

Other than that it was a fantastic update. 2.5 and Deadmoon in October... chefs kiss. Only takes 3 minutes tops to skip to where 2.4 starts.

Last edited:
  • Love
Dec 2, 2020
I can confirm, saves on the compressed and version from mega=trash. I don't download saves from devs because I like to have my own decisions when it comes to in game choices. Oh, wait.

• Haha

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Really? The save I posted works fine for me in a fresh download.
I'll make sure to add an option to start from the latest version in 2.5, just in case I fuck up something somehow, again. (I really don't know what happened :eek:)

FYI, that won't help the people that skipped or otherwise missed the previous update.

4.30 star(s) 37 Votes