JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
To me, it is weird...pillow talk is the best time to discuss those things, not only does it open up a discussion as to what she has experienced, but also what she hasn't yet, but wants to try. Trust me, someone at her work, or social circle will eventually ask...now that person has a leg up on what you can offer your woman.
Men are insecure by nature, and all try to present themselves as an "Alpha"...it's soooo easy to open the woman's eyes that they're selling themselves short of experiencing what life has to offer, specially young ones that married too early, or in their early 30's. ;)
Oh no no, I don't mean I wouldn't talk about things she's done, hasn't done, and wants to try... what I mean is there's a difference between saying she's never been eaten out and saying "I've sucked like 30 cocks and never had the favor returned" the former is fine, the latter is too much info for me. Anyway I feel like I've derailed the topic so I'll just say Abigail is the best girl and leave it at that. She's so cute and curvy.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Well it started nice - a man trying to help his three daughters, but really went south with a non-story that won't give a proper choice to reject the sexual advances of basically kids (I know technically their adults ) they look like kids, act like kids etc... and a Lesbian couple where the male version of the family is much nicer looking than the wife version - not to mention her needing to be serviced by a heterosexual male because the partner says it;s ok
Well not for me - again a dev imposes his/her will on the readers - with no real choice thus I won't continue to chapter 2
Bye, Felicia.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Is this something added in ch.1? I am slowly playing this game once more from the begging to not wait that long for ch.2 so I am not there yet, but in 0.13 she never says she was a virgin.
It is in CH1, I thought it was in .13, but I'm old with a bad memory. But yes in the latest update the MC took her virginity and she swore to him that his was the only man to be with her in that way for the rest of her life. Kind of forces us to reevaluate Becca right?

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
bit there and there early-midpoint (nothing significant) and becky being virgin is just players wishes.
Nope in CH1. Two choices. Either Becca lies to the MC, or she was a virgin until she gave it to him. She says it right up front. No player wishes required.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I mean, are women who masturbate really no longer virgins? Either way she hasn't been with a dude and that's what matters to me. Oddly enough I only ever care about sisters/daughters being virgins in these games I dunno why that's just what I like.

And to be fair Lilly isn't that bad I just prefer not to hear about an LIs past sexual adventures, wouldn't want to talk to my gf irl about her suckin some dudes cock a dozen or so times and him never going down on her, don't want to do it in games either. Is that weird? That's normal right?
truth is from what i've been told several 1000 times thru all my years ... they do still consider themselves virgins till they get real dick in them ...

agree about Lilly i've been waiting for her since day 1 :love:

then getting Becca's virgin ass on fuck yeah baby .... made waiting for Abby ,, ok with me ... i imagine Abby will be one babe they won't let us have for awhile ... fucking teasing dev's :ROFLMAO:

Akifai

May 8, 2017
Don't mind me, I just noticed that my post count is at 87, and my ocd tells me that 88 looks better, so I just popped in to raise my post count with a message for everyone here.

Becca. Best Girl. All hail her. The greatest harem queen mastermind that has ever appeared. :love: :love: :love:

Oh man, if she were real, and you had a girl like this at your side? Imagine the possibilities that she would bring!!! You would rule the world!!! :ROFLMAO: You know you want it!!! :devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: D Dog and Gadget63

skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019
The story is beautiful, the story is built up slowly, slowly you understand what it is all about. the animation is perfect. The only thing I regretted was having to start all over again. But that did show me what has changed or improved. ch 1 is 100% perfect, can't wait to see what happens next. Keep it up

Reactions: D Dog

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
Apologies if this has been said before, but is it possible that Rebecca is Franks biological daughter?

First, the timing works. During the Jess flashback scene, we know that Frank dated Shannon in high school, that they had a lot of sex, and that Shannon+family moved quite suddenly in June 24YA. Rebeccas birthday is March 23YA. Assuming a 9mo pregnancy, that means that Shannon would have missed her period in June 24YA. It is possible that the sudden move, plus Shannons sudden coldness toward Frank was a result of the Oxton family collectively freaking out about a missed period.

It also works from a thematic standpoint. So far, Abigail and Lilly have both had dramatic upsets in their understanding of their paternity, dramatically changing the nature of their relationship with Frank. Rebecca finding out that Frank is her biological father would continue this pattern.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
As far as that is concerned, we can't say that one hundred percent so far. It could also explain why Shannon later had such massive problems with Abby: Not because Abby became more and more like her mother, but because Shannon thought to herself "When I got pregnant by you (Frank) I had to leave and raise our daughter quasi alone and then you get my worst enemy pregnant and pretend to be a perfect family?"

What we can definitely say: Becca and Lilli don't have the same father, because Shannon didn't meet Lilli's father until later.

In my opinion, there are 3 options:
1. Becca is Frank's daughter.
2. Shannon had a one night stand when she was with Frank and the result is Becca.
3. Becca is not Frank's daughter and CNG just screwed up the timeline and either didn't correct it or didn't notice it until now.

If, and I say this with a big if, Becca is Frank's biological daughter, I wouldn't be surprised if she already knows that. Becca is a very cunning person who plays the long game. But we probably won't know that until Becca's side story, if at all.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
In my opinion, there are 3 options:
1. Becca is Frank's daughter.
2. Shannon had a one night stand when she was with Frank and the result is Becca.
3. Becca is not Frank's daughter and CNG just screwed up the timeline and either didn't correct it or didn't notice it until now.
I think it is 2 or 3. Why? My reason is very mundane. If Becca would be revealed to be MC's daughter it would mean we have a real incest in the game and this isn't something that is allowed on Patreon where CNG is right now.
Besides that, I also think that making MC Becca's father would be going against the whole message of the story so far. "Family isn't about blood" and all that.

Reactions: MrLKX

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Apologies if this has been said before, but is it possible that Rebecca is Franks biological daughter?

First, the timing works. During the Jess flashback scene, we know that Frank dated Shannon in high school, that they had a lot of sex, and that Shannon+family moved quite suddenly in June 24YA. Rebeccas birthday is March 23YA. Assuming a 9mo pregnancy, that means that Shannon would have missed her period in June 24YA. It is possible that the sudden move, plus Shannons sudden coldness toward Frank was a result of the Oxton family collectively freaking out about a missed period.

It also works from a thematic standpoint. So far, Abigail and Lilly have both had dramatic upsets in their understanding of their paternity, dramatically changing the nature of their relationship with Frank. Rebecca finding out that Frank is her biological father would continue this pattern.
you really should read more of the story .. then you wouldn't have to ask :unsure:

Avariz

Dec 20, 2017
Links are dead.

Single Again [Ch.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.93 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 973 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 956 MB: MEGA -

It's been hours of uploading everything to Mega again, but they suspended 2 accounts today, so sorry for the Mega Links that are not working, I will upload them with time

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
...Was super into Lily before it became apparent she fucks basically anything that moves and pays attention to her for a minute...
As was mentioned by MrLKX, Lily is the way she is because of her upbringing. She totally hits that "nurture/take care of" part of my brain with the looks/sex drive to ensure she'll still be fun long after that's a thing of the past.

Reactions: MrLKX

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Links are dead.
Mixdrop is working as for Mega.
They suspended 2 accounts today, one of them I was uploading all the games and mods that I did, so sorry for the Mega Links that are not working

Reactions: pgm_01

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm kind of over people talking shit about Frank for marrying two women who have children with other men. If my father was hung up on the fact that my mother had been married before she met him back in the 70s I never would have been born. I'm also kind of done with people criticizing Lilith for being a normal sexually active young woman. Especially in an incest game. In my opinion, even with her daddy issues Lily was more well adjusted than her other two sisters who were saving themselves for their dad. Her having a few boyfriends is really the dealbreaker and not the whole fucking her sister and dad part? Y'all motherfuckers need therapy. Just enjoy the game for Pete's sake. And if the game isn't for you, fine. You don't need to click your boots together and salute before you walk out the door. Don't go away mad... just go away.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm kind of over people talking shit about Frank for marrying two women who have children with other men. If my father was hung up on the fact that my mother had been married before she met him back in the 70s I never would have been born. I'm also kind of done with people criticizing Lilith for being a normal sexually active young woman. Especially in an incest game. In my opinion, even with her daddy issues Lily was more well adjusted than her other two sisters who were saving themselves for their dad. Her having a few boyfriends is really the dealbreaker and not the whole fucking her sister and dad part? Y'all motherfuckers need therapy. Just enjoy the game for Pete's sake. And if the game isn't for you, fine. You don't need to click your boots together and salute before you walk out the door. Don't go away mad... just go away.
what i find absolutely funny as fuck is the fact that these are just games and people think they are real life .... and subscribe their opinions to the games as tho they are real ... hello wake the fuck up people :rolleyes:

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes