code991

Aug 21, 2021
At this point my greatest concern is Rebecca. She is way too manipulative. Scary actually. If I was the MC I would be way more worried about her. She has already demonstrated she will do what she wants to get what she wants regardless of what the MC says and will find a way to justify her actions after the fact. Seems to me she is trying to establish a matriarchy with herself at the top and MC at the bottom. I do not envy him that if it is her true intention.
She said it multiple times that she wants to be bellow Frank in terms of hierarchy.

That being said, i agree with you on the fact we need to be worried about her. How is she that good at manipulation?
When i was playing i thought to myself, she must be a psychologist or something or have some degree related to her ability to just manipulate everyone around her.

She is my favorite among the daughters but damn she is scary sometimes.

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
She said it multiple times that she wants to be bellow Frank in terms of hierarchy.

That being said, i agree with you on the fact we need to be worried about her. How is she that good at manipulation?
When i was playing i thought to myself, she must be a psychologist or something or have some degree related to her ability to just manipulate everyone around her.

She is my favorite among the daughters but damn she is scary sometimes.
Despite what she said I'm looking at what she is doing. She gets whatever she wants. She manipulates everything to go her way, which, at this point in the game is making the MC conform to the desires of the girls. If things continue to follow this path the MC will get into a habit of giving in the the girls demands making him below them in the order of hierarchy through conditioning. So really his "dominant" or "leader" position in their group is a ruse to distract him from what is actually happening. That is what it looks like to me.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Despite what she said I'm looking at what she is doing. She gets whatever she wants. She manipulates everything to go her way, which, at this point in the game is making the MC conform to the desires of the girls. If things continue to follow this path the MC will get into a habit of giving in the the girls demands making him below them in the order of hierarchy through conditioning. So really his "dominant" or "leader" position in their group is a ruse to distract him from what is actually happening. That is what it looks like to me.
I get what you're saying but I believe you're seeing things that aren't there.

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021
Update CH1 - 1.15

Win

Mac

Google folder
Win + Mac

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
That's not accurate. Becca is a good Girl. Actually the best kind of that you can find with high sex drive and dedication towards a relationship. Her type is the alpha among Woman. For MC to become beta below her you would need to watch at situations that are not related to sex and relationship. But i don't see her trying to command the MC, nor do i see the MC just mindlessly doing as she pleases. If he was the "Anything for my little princess" type of guy you might be right. But then we wouldn't have half of these (somewhat annoying) inner dialogues.

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021
Isn't this supposed to be Chapter 2 - v1.15?
From Patreon:

As I mentioned before this is a continuation of Chapter 1. As such your saves from chapter one will work. If your are using the update file, it goes into the chapter 1 folder. Everything that was in chapter 2 has been brought into chapter one. So you will have to go through 1.14 content again.
Chapter 2 is dead. You can delete it. It is no longer going to be used.
Changes made to the game:
- 1.14 and 1.15 have been added.
- Side images for most characters have been remade using their gen 8 models.
- The menu image changes depending on how far into the game you are.
- More spelling and grammar fixes to earlier parts of the game

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
I have moved the update file into my CH2 1.14 folder and it broke the game. Now the full version download hangs at 99% because the last 1% is above limit. Waah. VPN ftw

• Haha
Reactions: jose_1 and cxx

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I have moved the update file into my CH2 1.14 folder and it broke the game. Now the full version download hangs at 99% because the last 1% is above limit. Waah. VPN ftw
Same. Sucks.
The update goes in the Chapter 1 game. What was Chapter 2 is included in this update and from now on the game will remain one chapter.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If he was the "Anything for my little princess" type of guy you might be right. But then we wouldn't have half of these (somewhat annoying) inner dialogues.
To be fair, I'd say that he is full on "anything for my little princess" - only it does not extend to Becca and Lilli as much, he's more of an Abby kind of guy. And especially because of that I think that the internal monologue would realistically go on in regards to her. Because it is all about what she wants, not his own desires, moreso than with the others. And nothing may ever harm her, so he will also shy away more. Abby will have to express her feelings extremely clear for Francis to be willing to do her.

3.90 star(s) 202 Votes