Kiaterra117

Jan 16, 2018
Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ch. 1 v1.0 (Gotta start a new save, I did the mod from scratch and the dev changed stuff. New save is per the dev, nothing I could do about it.)

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
will this mod be updated to CH1 1.15

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Can a mod PLEASE delete Chapter 2 from the original post since so many people can't be bothered to read the changelog or the many MANY other posts telling them to ignore Chapter 2 and download Chapter 1 v1.15.

Also, I noticed a little change in what was once called Chapter 2. Meiko was wearing underwear in v1.14, but totally naked in v1.15.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is not a change but the consequence of a response from a previous update. I had in my state of 1.14 (2x) both scenes once each.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You know how you get excited seeing a game on the latest updates? You're like fuck yes, I've been waiting for this and you go to the page and check the changelog(cause let's be honest who will download if no content has been added, am I right?) then you see this shit

Ch.1 - 1.15
- 1.14 and 1.15 have been added.
- Side images for most characters have been remade using their gen 8 models.
- The menu image changes depending on how far into the game you are.
- More spelling and grammar fixes to earlier parts of the game

and disappointment flows through you.
Why? You probably expected a new part, and there is a new part with 1.15.

So if I'm not totally wrong I'll merge update patch 1-1.5 with 1-1.0??
If I am not mistaken the patch is for updating 1.13, not 1.10.

Can a mod PLEASE delete Chapter 2 from the original post since so many people can't be bothered to read the changelog or the many MANY other posts telling them to ignore Chapter 2 and download Chapter 1 v1.15.

Also, I noticed a little change in what was once called Chapter 2. Meiko was wearing underwear in v1.14, but totally naked in v1.15.

This has always been two possible outcomes and depends on earlier choices in the game. You may have entered something differently when being asked at the beginning of "chapter 2" than you actually did so you got a different outcome.

Reactions: Tavi13

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Single Again [Ch.1 v1.15] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.51 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.48 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.12 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.09 GB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Sztrange?
Previous to 2-1.4 released just before xmas was 1-1.0 october last, or am I lost in space?
Fuck it! I'll just DL the full 1-1.5

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update, always appreciated.
Some unsolicited advice for the dev: Going back to slow burn is a massive mistake. You can't put that genie, or lily, back in the bottle. She's got a wicked sex drive and her dad has no workable excuse. Maybe were it believable that his reason was to put her past behind them, maybe that might just be salable. But we know from his thoughts that most of his reticence is because of his ongoing, and at this point boring, guilt. This also doesn't work from a pace perspective. We, the readers, hung in there with you until the last couple updates to the original chapter 1, to see the MC with lily and Beca. Now you've given us two updates with no action with any of the girls. Unacceptable.

I really enjoy this VN and look forward to the next update, but I hope you'll take my comment seriously. Thanks for all your hard work.

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
Ok, so to simply explain the whole situation. Chapter 2 was an experiment that was a gross failure, and so the dev went back to what worked so well. This is where 1.15 is, back to the tried and true method.
On a separate note, there is truth in the fact that the girls who have ridden him to heaven and back again are gonna want MORE, but you also have to give the dev time to set up a storyline that allows for his main girl to want, and get to ride him eventually. As for Meiko, even a blind man could see she is smitten with him, and would jump him, given the right setup, chance, and time.
So, to the DEV don't make the ones who already have gotten some do without, get it set up for Meiko, and for Abigail to realize that with him NOT being the ||bio dad|| she can give in to the longings that have hidden deep in her little lustful heart.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OzBrit and Sword26

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
Ok, this may be a weird thing that I like, considering the medium here, but I really like devs that make grammar and spelling corrections.
Considering many devs of big(popular?) games aren't native English speaking, and rarely seem to make corrections, even after being told about and directed to where they are. Especially if the game, VN's in particular, are story heavy and requests the player to read a lot.
Appreciate the effort. (y)

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: rnzn and Styxxx82

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Thanks for the update, always appreciated.
Some unsolicited advice for the dev: Going back to slow burn is a massive mistake. You can't put that genie, or lily, back in the bottle. She's got a wicked sex drive and her dad has no workable excuse. Maybe were it believable that his reason was to put her past behind them, maybe that might just be salable. But we know from his thoughts that most of his reticence is because of his ongoing, and at this point boring, guilt. This also doesn't work from a pace perspective. We, the readers, hung in there with you until the last couple updates to the original chapter 1, to see the MC with lily and Beca. Now you've given us two updates with no action with any of the girls. Unacceptable.

I really enjoy this VN and look forward to the next update, but I hope you'll take my comment seriously. Thanks for all your hard work.
Did we play different updates? He isn't going back to the slow burn, proven by Frank holding her up by her ass (with a finger in a sensitive place) and making out with her. Frank just wants her to feel loved since it is clear she hasn't had that before. She automatically assumed he took her to a secluded area just to fuck her and it made her depressed. When she found out his true intentions she immediately brightened up. He tells her he will have sex with her, just not in a parking garage where anyone can see them because she deserves better than that. She is so happy at the end of the encounter in the parking garage because she has been treated like a woman, and not a fleshlight.

He even makes out with Becca and tells her to get naked. The only reason they don't have sex is because Lilly needed picked up. Frank is 100% on the Lilly and Becca path. This isn't a "fuck everything that moves" game. It is story first, sex second. If what you want is the former, you are in the wrong place.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Sooooo, v1.13 was chapter 1, v1.14 became chapter 2 and v1.15 changed to chapter 1, i'm so hyped to see which chapter we will have with v1.16. :confused:

GV10

Jul 13, 2020
Single Again [Ch.1 v1.15] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.51 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.48 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.12 GB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 1.09 GB: - MEGA

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Android version?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
is this on chapter 2? why did chapter 1 get updated?
Chapter 2 was a failed experiment because transferring saves sucked. It was integrated into chapter 1.

So many games need someone to take a couple of minutes to clean up the OP so new people don't get confused with useless links or lots of things to download with no instructions or anything.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
ok a bit after I played the update I realized the ending was missing... I went looking for it after unrenning its in vids where it should be but I'm guessing the link got missed in the coding process, it also made me realize a few things

This confirms becca is bestgirl, abby may be the second love of his life but becca is definately bestgirl.

in case you don't want to bother here is the ending

Last edited:

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
Chapter 2 was a failed experiment because transferring saves sucked. It was integrated into chapter 1.

So many games need someone to take a couple of minutes to clean up the OP so new people don't get confused with useless links or lots of things to download with no instructions or anything.

I dont know about anyone else but when i opened and went to play my security blocked something from the game that tried to lock some file on my computer so yall might want to pass this along and scan the updated file before opening it. its not just a false positive. so something is up with the update.

3.90 star(s) 202 Votes