Chellophane

Jan 18, 2022
here is my unofficial android port of Single Again Chapter 1 v1.00.
  • Download
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Hey can you upload your port to mega and send me the link please at the moment it seems the links have been down for several days it would me nice to be able to play this vn thanks in advance

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So i am playing the new content with the mod and it seems to be working fine. No new save needed.

With an exception. Not sure if it's a bug or a feature. During the initial dream BJ, the "Hold out" option just infinitely loops the scene, but the mod keeps directing to it.

Is something supposed to happen if I loop the scene often enough? Or is that why a new game is needed? Because scenes won't trigger properly?
Nope, nothing will happen after the 713,889th loop. But since the mod just marks decisions and does not count how often you chose them, it will always show the same "recommendation".

soo following official/mod walkthrough is not gonna let me see best scenes...
BRUH?!
Mod is showing "canon" choices, not best, yes. What is "best" might differ on your personal preferences anyway - which position do you want to do Becky in, would you rather be flashed tits or pussy?

In case you're afraid of losing out scenes I would recommend not using the mod but reading the walkthrough pdf - it explains what the differences are when making choices.

Reactions: Tavi13

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I needed to do a replay (new computer). I vaguely remember that there's a Meiko scene where she's working for you and either comes out naked or in underwear. This time I got underwear. What choice did I have to make for naked Meiko?

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I needed to do a replay (new computer). I vaguely remember that there's a Meiko scene where she's working for you and either comes out naked or in underwear. This time I got underwear. What choice did I have to make for naked Meiko?
On the pool you complement Meiko I think

Plebrock

Mar 25, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Single Again Chapter 1 v1.15.
  • Download
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 09.03.2022 (CHP1 v1.15)
Does this include the walkthrough?

bububananas

Aug 12, 2019
!! Updated for Single Again Ch.1 v1.16 !!

Here's a quick replay gallery mod using 0x52's Universal Ren'Py Mod (kuddos to 0x52 for making this!!!) for Single Again Ch.1 v1.16

Steps to use:
  1. Download/Install 0x52's Universal Ren'Py Mod
  2. Unzip contents of zip file to theSingleAgainCHP1-1.16-pc\game folder
  3. Start Game
  4. Start a new game or load a save
  5. Press ALT+M to bring up the 0x52 Universal Mod Screen
  6. Click Labels Tab
  7. Click the Load/Folder Icon in the Upper Right
  8. Select "Replay Gallery"
  9. Select a scene to watch
  10. End reply by pressing Escape key -> End Replay OR ALT+M and select End Replay

This mod does not modify any game files

To Uninstall:
  1. Exit the Game
  2. Delete the files

Last notes:
Don't complain to Dev's/Modder about Broken Saves/Gamestates etc.
(Look for updates to 0x52's Universal Ren'Py Mod periodically and drop a thumbs up to 0x52 while you're at it!)

Last edited:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Jesus, if any of you like the auto-forward function because your right hand is too busy to use the mouse button every 2 seconds use Unren to enable console and type the following command:

quick_menu=True

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Jesus, if any of you like the auto-forward function because your right hand is too busy to use the mouse button every 2 seconds use Unren to enable console and type the following command:

quick_menu=True
Or, hold down the CTRL key (Win/Linux) to skip certain parts you've already seen, or use the TAB key to toggle skipping on/off.

If you're doing a playthrough on a computer for the first time, or planning to skip past parts from the old CH2, right-click -> Preferences -> toggle "Unseen text" (to skip past) to enable/disable skipping previously seen text. I usually do this when playing on a different computer, and I've forgotten to copy the save files over.

(PS: This works for all games and VNs based on Ren'Py, unless the developer has decided to explicitly disable this functionality.)

Jun 29, 2017
So, seeing some complaints about this episode, I have to say..

I really liked it. It's really nice seeing the MC spend some time with .. Well, all the girls this time. Really adorable moments with all of them. :)

Reactions: underoath27

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
So am I reading this right??? We FINALLY get a Lilith scene and now we're back peddaling? I mean, I get milking your patreons, but damn.......

3.90 star(s) 194 Votes