Oct 21, 2019
Note: As of v0.6 the game does not have NTR. The MC was cheated on in the past by an ex who's not a love interest in the game. There is dream sequences of this happening. You have been warned.

Why would you remove a kink? If it's already in the game just keep it in there. The more kinks and fetishes the better :whistle:
Well, it's not really a kink. It was just a flashback of your wife cheating on you and since she's not a love interest it's not really NTR. The tag was just added as a warning for people who are scared to see other men's weenies on their PC screen. So since it won't happen (again) it's better to be clear about that right?

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
You shoud decide for yourself, but I think this is one of the best incest games out there, even though after a while you find out that you're not Abby's biological father. The great writing and the slow build-up makes the father-daughter relationship feel much more real than in most of these 'incest' games where the daughter suddenly realizes her father is 'pretty hot' and just wants to fuck him for no reason.
We'll see. That game in my signature will be the one it will be compared with. F/D is my least favourite kind of incest, and yet I decided to use its banner, so the bar is pretty high.
But, as I said, I'll give it a chance (as soon as the full release is out).

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
What is the point of releasing a 65% release update and then releasing the full one a week later? Just wait for the full version.

Oct 21, 2019
He probably will not release the WT until he releases the full version on the 13th.
Actually he already released the walkthrough for the current 0.09 update. I can share the file if you want? (and if that's allowed, I'm relatively new to ths forum so I'm not sure what the rules for sharing content are exactly)

Oct 21, 2019
What is the point of releasing a 65% release update and then releasing the full one a week later? Just wait for the full version.
In short: he used to update the game monthly and said the expected update for 0.09 would be Oct 30th. But it took a little longer than expected and since he wanted to give his patrons at least something he released part of the v0.09 that was already finished.

But yeah, if you are patient enough I'd advise to wait for the full release on Nov 13th (I already played this update when it was released because I wasn't patient enough)

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Actually he already released the walkthrough for the current 0.09 update. I can share the file if you want? (and if that's allowed, I'm relatively new to ths forum so I'm not sure what the rules for sharing content are exactly)
Yea, you absolutely can share it, and they will add it to the OP.

Reactions: bobbo69

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Wow wow wow! First time playing this game and I loved it!

Nice change that the dad is not a total creep that wants to sleep with his daughter(s) the whole time.
I liked that.

Not that I mind the creepy dads (DMD!!), but it's nice that the first thing tha dad does is trying to NOT sleep and corrupt his daughters. Love the pacing of the game as well.

Nice amount of content, looking at the first release date. Can not wait for the next update.
Except for the problem that he isn't actually related to any of them.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
You can post anything as long as it's allowed by the rules here, a WT is fine even if the creator of it says no.
It's your choice to respect that or not.

Zoey Raven Thanks for the mod, I'll be back when full game gets released and your mod gets updated to current.
I don't like replaying games so your mods really limit the wasting of time for me.
Less time wasted, more time playing games and doing other fun things.

Oct 21, 2019
We must stop the spread of this vile non-biological side of the fetish!
Hear hear!! We must end these bastards stepping on our immersive fantasies
Have you guys even played the game? The writing is amazing and the relationship between the MC and his 'adopted' daughter and step-daughters feels much more like a realistic FD incest relationship than most of these average 'real incest' games. I'm actually happy the tag was there because it's one of the reasons I started playing this game.

3.90 star(s) 202 Votes