Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
anyone else notice how abby's eye bulges out at random times? it's hilarious to see it randomly

magus448

May 22, 2018
You do know there is no default hotkey for the auto-forward function right? Unless you got mad Ren'py skillz and replaced the configuration files with custom ones.

Something tells me you're making the same mistake as many others who question my comments on the lack of auto-forward buttons by assuming auto-forward is the same thing as fast forward. If not, I'd love to know what do you think is the hotkey for auto-forward :KEK:
Nope we're both wrong, I was thinking of auto fast-forward, tab. Not ctrl. :LOL:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Hmmmm.. played to win, played to lose, I think I'm sticking with the play to lose path. Gotta love the Queen's booty dance.

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
Actually he already released the walkthrough for the current 0.09 update. I can share the file if you want? (and if that's allowed, I'm relatively new to ths forum so I'm not sure what the rules for sharing content are exactly)
if you share it can you find a way to share it that is not on Microsoft office cause i don't have it my pc only came with a trial version and that already expired

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
can some one share the current 0.9 walkthrough in a .pdf instead of a Microsoft office or word PLZ and ty

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.08 SEE IMPORTANT NOTE BELOW ABOUT V0.09 AND WHY I'M NOT UPDATING IT YET.

Note: **IMPORTANT** THE CURRENT RELEASE v0.09 IS A PARTIAL VERSION, I WILL BE WAITING UNTIL THE FULL VERSION IS RELEASED ON THE 13TH TO UPDATE THE MOD. WHAT WAS RELEASED ON THE DEV PATREON ON OCTOBER 31ST IS WHAT HAS BEEN UPLOADED, THIS IS ONLY 65% OF THE CONTENT FOR THIS RELEASE. I STRONGLY RECOMMENDED HOLDING OFF UNTIL FULL RELEASE TO PLAY, EVEN WITHOUT THE MOD.

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

(THE BELOW DEV BUG HAS SINCE BEEN PATCHED IN MY MOD, IF YOU HAVE AN EARLY VERSION OF THE MOD PLEASE REDOWNLOAD, THANKS TO monksims FOR FINDING THE LABEL THAT WAS CAUSING THE ISSUES. I did not have time as I had four other projects to do today.

IMPORTANT:
This version of the game has bugs, here is the note from the dev. I have updated the mod, but please don't come to me if you get these bugs (I did not encounter them in my testing, but that doesn't mean you won't, so keep a save from the end of 0.07). I will update it again when the bug is fixed if people are having problems:

Single again 0.08 is now out for the Becca and up tiers. All the bonus stuff is up as well.

So far one bug has been found. If you didn't "Get angry" during the divorce scene in 0.06 and "Ask to hug" Lilith it will give an error. A spelling error (Muder) was also caught.

I'm going to wait a day or two to see if any more errors get caught. Then I'll re-upload a fixed version. If you find any bugs or spelling/Grammar mistakes please post them in the Bug Reports section on Discord.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Thank you, I will wait for the full update, I appreciate your work and you keeping us informed :)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Except for the problem that he isn't actually related to any of them.
Well, It would have been strange if the tried to get into the pants of the kid that he literally raised from birth. It would be more normal for someone to fuck his real daughter, that was born born and raised in a different household. (Still creepy, like DmD, but more normal)

His other kids were his step kids that he also help raised. I'm no stepdad (and I don't have daughters), but I'm pretty sure that a step kid feels like a real daughter. It would still be creepy to try and sleep with your step kids.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Just play the damn thing isntead of making assumptions eh?

You'll find it's quite adorable and lovely and the girls will completely draw you in.

As for the tags...you should know by now that F95's idea of tags are not exactly always accurate, the norm or even make sense at times.
On this site we live in an artificial world with artificial norms. The incest tag is one. IRL in most civilised countries any adult can have sex with any adult. Only when there is off-spring can the relationship be determined. Blood related is incest. All other cases it is a question of the law. Plenty countries these days the child is not even illegitimate anymore. Here on F95 incest occurs when blood related have sex which is stretching it but that is the norm.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't know why you release something that is only 65 percent done of what is suppose to be released?
I don't know why people can't read either? He released 'something' as he mistakebly promised a release date. So rather than let them down, he released what was done.

On this site we live in an artificial world with artificial norms. The incest tag is one. IRL in most civilised countries any adult can have sex with any adult. Only when there is off-spring can the relationship be determined. Blood related is incest. All other cases it is a question of the law. Plenty countries these days the child is not even illegitimate anymore. Here on F95 incest occurs when blood related have sex which is stretching it but that is the norm.
F95 rules are familial...just like the law ;) I'm really not in the mood for educating people again though, this was discussed fully for about 5 pages some 40 pages or so back.

Reactions: tazaaron

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's not that uncommon for devs to release betas, or early versions that aren't complete yet. I don't know what is the big deal if you don't want to play the unfinished version just wait a few more days. People really like to complain about everything.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
As a huge lover of this...while I agree those screens are annoying...if you continue to make what really are incredibly dumb decisions so early....well....

Plus..not like you can't simply rollback now is it?

touching Lilith's ass doesn't actually seem like a very wise decision.

but the game over for agreeing to sleep in the same bed with Abi the first time around is quite forced

Reactions: Richardson1
3.90 star(s) 202 Votes