MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Ah, well this update is where the game stopped letting the players make choices and instead forces the idiot Dad to allow Becca to control him even more. Disappointing since the inner monologue is full of conflict so I was hoping the player could choose to resist her and actually make the decision on his own as to which girl when, instead Becca is going to manipulate everyone into becoming a harem for the reluctant "dad". Was curious when that would finally happen...

Reactions: Cirdon and Endyr

Endyr

Dec 23, 2018
Ah, well this update is where the game stopped letting the players make choices and instead forces the idiot Dad to allow Becca to control him even more. Disappointing since the inner monologue is full of conflict so I was hoping the player could choose to resist her and actually make the decision on his own as to which girl when, instead Becca is going to manipulate everyone into becoming a harem for the reluctant "dad". Was curious when that would finally happen...
I was about to type pretty much this, and say I understand the dev has a story he wants to write but did his ex-wife really break him that badly that not only did she emasculate him but he is allowing his three daughters to do the same? I just find it really hard to relate after all the backstory we've gotten so far. I may put this game on the backburner for a while because of these facts.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I was about to type pretty much this, and say I understand the dev has a story he wants to write but did his ex-wife really break him that badly that not only did she emasculate him but he is allowing his three daughters to do the same? I just find it really hard to relate after all the backstory we've gotten so far. I may put this game on the backburner for a while because of these facts.
Yeah, I understand the entire hesitation that the character expressed and expected that. In fact it was one of the things I liked about the game, finally a story where the guy doesn't wake up one morning with the sudden mission to fuck every female in his life. I can't think of another game where the main character was as resistant to the central idea of fucking the women in his life. I like slow burn stories, it makes the sex more meaningful when it happens.

But it would be nice if the player was given the ability to make a choice to resist Becca or not, for the MC to decide how he wants to handle his "taboo" desires for the women he helped raise. Instead he stands there and just lets stuff happen to him while his inner monologue goes on and on about how terrible it is for it to happen. The player should be able to make a decision to either take the situation further (add some groping and kissing) or to step away and bring an end to Becca's manipulation. Instead we get the MC just standing there and passively letting it happen.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
. The player should be able to make a decision to either take the situation further (add some groping and kissing) or to step away and bring an end to Becca's manipulation. Instead we get the MC just standing there and passively letting it happen.
I can see why the dev handled the Becca thing like he has otherwise the story would be twice as long. There would be more branching paths and it would take far longer to get anywhere.

The only way it could have worked is if turning Becca down in the shower shut her route completely then it would save the dev a lot of time and renders doing several paths every update.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Single Again [v0.10.1] Clever name games

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.91 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.90 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 653 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 636 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Glad the MC is starting to become more proactive with Becca particularly with the realization that neither he nor we the player know how far she's willing to go.

So many bi-sexual women (with Becca's revelation) around the MC with two of them lusting after the him...is it wrong I'm hoping for a crack at Vanessa too? Then again I wouldn't mind a crack at the judge or her daughter again too.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
sorry, but some comments made me doubt

this game should be similar to Sisterly Lust (although it is wrong to compare different games), correct?

that is, a single story, with a single ending more or less "crowded" depending on our choices

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
OKAY!
- I downloaded the W/T Mod.
- I Unzipped & extracted it and placed it into "Single Again" game folder.
"Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted."
- I Was NEVER Prompted to "overwrite"... Now what??

Thrill Flares

Feb 1, 2020
I think people do not understand the character they "play." He was never really a "masculine character" nor is he becoming an "emasculated character." He is the the type of character that is a "masculated Beta." Thing of the backstory we are told. He dated shannon in high school then got back with cause either he "thought he still loved her or for Abbie." Either way that is not a masculine character becoming emasculated. The backstory says it. People need to pay attention to the story more.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
OKAY!
- I downloaded the W/T Mod.
- I Unzipped & extracted it and placed it into "Single Again" game folder.
"Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted."
- I Was NEVER Prompted to "overwrite"... Now what??
Did put the contents of the WT mod in the SingleAgain-0.10.1-pc\game folder?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think people do not understand the character they "play." He was never really a "masculine character" nor is he becoming an "emasculated character." He is the the type of character that is a "masculated Beta." Thing of the backstory we are told. He dated shannon in high school then got back with cause either he "thought he still loved her or for Abbie." Either way that is not a masculine character becoming emasculated. The backstory says it. People need to pay attention to the story more.
It's not a case of understanding the character or not, it's the repetition in what he keeps saying and his internal monologue that's getting a bit much.

Since Becca has started the whole flirt thing a few updates ago and even before then with his thoughts on Abs, every single internal monologue and thought process has been the same thing over and over and over and over again.

I like the characters and everything else but i've had to skip so much mundane "no I can't do that" and "she is crazy, that will never happen".

They can have him take many more updates for something to happen but the dialogue needs to switch up.

The MC either needs to start moving forward or shift focus to something else for a while like Abs and he biological dad. This whole internal struggle he's got needs to take a break for the sake of people reading, it won't be long until those that aren't bothered by it start getting bored of it.

I'm not wanting him to dive cock first into all the girls I just want the dialogue to switch up and focus on other things. We know he's struggling, we don't need to constantly read about it.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes