tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019

Merry Christmas everyone!
- Version 0.10 is out now for the Becca and up tiers. As I mentioned in the previous post this isn't the full version. There is still a good chunk left to come, I'd guess another %30 to %40 more. I'll do everything I can to get it done in time for the BnV tier release.
- So what's new? 3000 lines of code, 319 new images, 4 new videos, 32 SFW wallpapers, and 53 NSFW wallpapers.
- The ability to name your saves has also been added.
- There are also update versions so you don't need to download the entire game again. (Only works if you have the previous version. 0.09.1)

- If you find any errors or anything please let me know in the bug section on Discord.
- The Bnv tier release will be up on Jan 7th.
Thanks everyone, enjoy the holidays and be safe!

jose_1

Jul 18, 2020

Merry Christmas everyone!
- Version 0.10 is out now for the Becca and up tiers. As I mentioned in the previous post this isn't the full version. There is still a good chunk left to come, I'd guess another %30 to %40 more. I'll do everything I can to get it done in time for the BnV tier release.
- So what's new? 3000 lines of code, 319 new images, 4 new videos, 32 SFW wallpapers, and 53 NSFW wallpapers.
- The ability to name your saves has also been added.
- There are also update versions so you don't need to download the entire game again. (Only works if you have the previous version. 0.09.1)

- If you find any errors or anything please let me know in the bug section on Discord.
- The Bnv tier release will be up on Jan 7th.
Thanks everyone, enjoy the holidays and be safe!
download link?

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes