Topper420

Nov 4, 2019
How does that work?
If your partner is dead, how can you divorce them if they aren't alive to sign whatever papers are required?
If he meant widower of partner A and divorcee of partner B... doesn't engagement kinda revoke your title as widower?
I just Googled widower and it says: a man who has lost his spouse by death and has not married again.
So, yeah, how can he be a widower and soon to be divorcee?
He was married once, his wife passed away. Then he remarried and is divorcing the second wife.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
hmm did i miss something or is there seriously no option to avoid the bullshit with becca?
i cant stand her and her shit but it seems like its a forced scene in the library or did i miss something?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
The unskippable incredibly slow mini-movies bothered me a lot since I had to replay the game, and the way the MC sees sex work made it go down as well, I'm afraid of where his personality is going, I hope I won't have to drop this game, besides that it was a good update, long enough with enough story progression to be very much worth it, curious to see if we will have a time skip or just keep playing like it is now.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Just working through the new update, and couldn't help myself, had to get on here and comment on "Who wants to eat my taco?" LMFAO, that whole scene is bloody brilliant made me laugh out loud. Anyway back to the update....
I was laughing my ass off on that one as well.

Reactions: Budgy75

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Single Again v0.12.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 20.06.2021 (v0.12)

Last edited:

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
hmm did i miss something or is there seriously no option to avoid the bullshit with becca?
i cant stand her and her shit but it seems like its a forced scene in the library or did i miss something?

Sir or Madam, them are fightin' words! You have just entered 'Butt-face Justin' territory, and the line starts behind me! Prepare for fisticuffs!

(but seriously, enjoy it however you like!)

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
Know what I'm waiting for, the girls to find out there father came back just to bang their mom and not even say hi to them. That's when shit will hit the fan and maybe the girls end up living with the MC.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Know what I'm waiting for, the girls to find out there father came back just to bang their mom and not even say hi to them. That's when shit will hit the fan and maybe the girls end up living with the MC.
Lilith finds out this update that it was her dad that Shannon cheated on Frank with that time and that he came back to fuck Shannon and not see Lilly.

Reactions: TundraLupus

misterde

Jul 22, 2017
damn.. this is like getting a new chapter of your favorite manga..... it goes by so fast.....

looking foward to see more, its been reaaaallly good so far.

Reactions: Budgy75

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
That scene with Lilly... :cry: God damn you, CNG! I'm sending you the cleaning bill to get the tear stains out of my shirt... Bastard!

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Love the game, with slow pace and everything. But those kiss animations, well... the first, I don't know, ten or twelve were nice and fun, now it's just "Oh, the kiss thingy again".
Anyway, nothing serious to complain about. Great game. Truly enjoyable.
Ixalon, any plans to update the galery mod?

Reactions: TundraLupus

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this great game. This is currently one of my favorite games.

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
SingleAgain-0.11-pc-compressed
Original 3.21 Gigs
crunched 1.34 Gigs - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs Medium Quality setting for this crunch. (More compression = Lower Image quality. )
SingleAgain-0.11-pc-mocompressed
Original 3.21 Gigs
crunched 746 Megs - - - -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a crunched version of the update patch.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
SingleAgain-0.11-pc- v0.10 to v0.11 PC update patch only
Original 316 Megs
crunched 124 Megs - - -

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Clever name games -
If you know of more links for this DEV (team) please let me know.

Crazygamer43 if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.
Mister Boombastic thank you for sharing with us.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg

Personal side note, Thank you Zoey Raven for the walk though, I love your work.

PS: This game now officially needs the Ahego Face Tags!! :devilish:

EDIT: I have tested my source files with ClamAV and MSdefender and they tested ok as confirmed by fried here. But with all due caution I have replaced MixDrop with Files.FM. You can never be too cautious these days.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Single Again [v0.11] Clever name games

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.22 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.20 GB
Original Size PC/Mac: Update; 316 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 721 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 704 MB: -
Compressed Size PC/Mac: Update: 63 MB: (PC) - (MAC) -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes