zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update v1.23
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização v1.23
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão :v1.23

PS : a Tradução aceita o Walkthrough MOD

Last edited:

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Sometimes I feel like I'm playing a different game from everyone else. I guess I'm not making the choices that get maximum content. I didn't get the scene with Lily and Abby, I didn't hear about Madison's roommate... Guess after my main playthrough where I pick choices based on what I think is the best way forward, I'll have to replay with a walkthrough or something.

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
Well, I think I'm done with this game every update. OP - you had a good game and good idea. Nice graphics and decent start to the story. I dont mind a slow burn, either. But the slow burn turned into a smolder, turned into dying embers and is basically just smoke now. I'll give it a few updates and try again, but more than likely this game continues to bleed followers. Do SOMETHING with the main story before you have nobody left you are telling a story to.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Things I liked in this update:

- Frank and Vanessa's friendship. I loved their interactions. Nessa's worries are believable. Frank needs a best friend, and since Nessa is 100% lesbian, she is that person.
- Frank offering to help Nessa if and when she and Beth become parents, even if he isn't the father to their child. He knows how hard it is to raise a child so would be there for her.
- Lily calling Frank "Dad" in public, not once, but twice. The first one felt like her paying her debt, the second one felt real.
- Beth's new model. She no longer looks like a lifeless doll from a Tim Burton movie.
- Lily recording Abby going down on her. This one might be a bit controversial to some. What Lily did was absolutely the wrong thing to do, I will never defend that. What makes it work is that she got instant karma when Frank got home. Frank and Becca both called her out to the point that Lily admitted she was wrong.
- Frank forgiving Lily. That was a total parent move. He gave her the scolding she rightfully deserved, then while she is at her lowest, he hugs her and reminds her that he still loves her even if/when she makes mistakes.

Things I didn't like

- It was pretty short. I am aware of the real life issues that befell CNG so I'm not holding it against them but I had hoped it would be longer.
- Beth's parents. They really didn't add anything to the story and we didn't need to see them for Nessa's story in this update.
- Maddison was kinda shoehorned into this part.
- Nessa telling Abby what Frank told her about their sleeping habits. Does she not believe in doctor/patient confidentiality? He paid her for the session.

Things I'm looking forward to

- This three day "trip" that Becca has come up with. What is she planning now?
- Maddison's roommate has to be important.
- Still waiting for Abby to meet, and reject, her bio father.

Hopefully the next update comes sooner rather than later as CNG has said that all the images for the next update are finished so they just have to do the coding.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Well, I think I'm done with this game every update. OP - you had a good game and good idea. Nice graphics and decent start to the story. I dont mind a slow burn, either. But the slow burn turned into a smolder, turned into dying embers and is basically just smoke now. I'll give it a few updates and try again, but more than likely this game continues to bleed followers. Do SOMETHING with the main story before you have nobody left you are telling a story to.
Who's OP? And also: you did an almost same post in 2020 demanding "something" has to happen - why you are still here? Trolling?

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Things I liked in this update:

//trim
+1 for this awesome list EXCEPT for the..

Maddison part. I actually thought that was a smart way to bring her in AND it contributed a lot because it allowed CNG to explore how Lily really feels about things and reinforce the relationship dynamics. It lead to her being upset enough to do the photos which leads to the hallway scene which was really great.

Also agreed that at this point the Beth's parents scene was really strange. I was expecting Beth/Nessa to explain that her mother has some sort of condition which leads to inappropriate behaviour.

And Nessa breaking confidentiality was SOOOOoooo inappropriate/wrong that I really wish it could be retcon'ed but since that's not likely I really hope CNG can bring it up in the next episode. Maybe Nessa ends up explaining it by saying her mind was in a really bad place and she screwed up bad. The MC should have been/be hurt by this breach in trust so this to me is a pretty massive plot hole at this point.

Someone else has mentioned Maddison's roommate and I'm not sold on her being important. We don't need to bang everything that moves after all ;) Honestly I think Becca is more interested in MC going outside of the family then I am :D

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So you have choices but if you don´t choose like the dev want and not like you wants to play it it´s game over? why give fake choices then?
I have no idea what you're talking about here specifically, but I guess some of those decisions early on, especially with Lilly. While I am not entirely happy with them either, the option of kicking some LI out because you behave wrongly should always be allowed ("closing paths"), this also tells a story and you can lose games - need to learn from it - and it is way better for the player to be informed asap instead of finding out that Lilly will never be with you on day 28 because you did something on day 5.

I don't know what you mean by "do something with the main story", the individual stories are all advancing - not into a fuckfest but I guess many wouldn't want that either - and the whole setting is slice of life, so any extraordinary stuff like fending off an alien invasion seems unlikely at best.

Who's OP? And also: you did an almost same post in 2020 demanding "something" has to happen - why you are still here? Trolling?
OP=Original Poster, the one who started a thread (or Original Post, if referring to the post itself). Who is the wrong person to address here since not the dev.

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
Did it ever occur to you that I'm giving the game another chance? But still the same flaws that most of the complaints people have are still rearing their ugly heads. So yeah, I checked it out again and have lost more interest. Not every critique is a troll. I would love for this game to pick up and start progressing.

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Sometimes I feel like I'm playing a different game from everyone else. I guess I'm not making the choices that get maximum content. I didn't get the scene with Lily and Abby, I didn't hear about Madison's roommate... Guess after my main playthrough where I pick choices based on what I think is the best way forward, I'll have to replay with a walkthrough or something.
First play through of any game here should always be Manwhore mode :D

Last edited:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
So you have choices but if you don´t choose like the dev want and not like you wants to play it it´s game over? why give fake choices then?
All games have choices like that in them. I remember Parental Love has an instant game over right at the start because the MC was a complete ass when reconnecting with his ex wife. Sometimes your choice can be so bad it is a game over. This game only has one or two of those though. There are other choices throughout the game that don't have a game over, for example: Do you open the door in Beth's apartment or not. Neither choice has a game over but they effect the story progression for those characters. This is a narrative heavy game, so to progress the main plot certain choices have to be out with the player's control or the developer has to write two or more main plots. Its why most games have choices heavier on the side characters as they aren't as important.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
+1 for this awesome list EXCEPT for the..

And Nessa breaking confidentiality was SOOOOoooo inappropriate/wrong that I really wish it could be retcon'ed but since that's not likely I really hope CNG can bring it up in the next episode. Maybe Nessa ends up explaining it by saying her mind was in a really bad place and she screwed up bad. The MC should have been/be hurt by this breach in trust so this to me is a pretty massive plot hole at this point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tavi13

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
I have no idea what you're talking about here specifically, but I guess some of those decisions early on, especially with Lilly. While I am not entirely happy with them either, the option of kicking some LI out because you behave wrongly should always be allowed ("closing paths"), this also tells a story and you can lose games - need to learn from it - and it is way better for the player to be informed asap instead of finding out that Lilly will never be with you on day 28 because you did something on day 5.

I don't know what you mean by "do something with the main story", the individual stories are all advancing - not into a fuckfest but I guess many wouldn't want that either - and the whole setting is slice of life, so any extraordinary stuff like fending off an alien invasion seems unlikely at best.

OP=Original Poster, the one who started a thread (or Original Post, if referring to the post itself). Who is the wrong person to address here since not the dev.
if you don´t give in it´s game over so you don´t really have a choice like when you push lilly away you can´t stop Becky playing you there can still be a family without getting forced to sleep with any of them all i can read is that the story tells you you are only happy when you sleep with your daughters then only one who you really can decline (so far as i played it) is Beth so its sleep with your daughters or game over
but erveryone has another Pov on this

Reactions: NakkiMuki

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Anyone else get many errors when unpacking image files in the uncompressed release from Mega?
The compressed release unpacks fine, but I prefer to play uncompressed and the AnonFiles link is down + the other 2 file hosts are trash.
I dl'd the uncompressed via Mega and everything unpacked fine. I did the full download, not the update only.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
Is it just me or are my old save files gone? o_o

cause if I search, I see a single again ch1 and ch2, two separate files but only ch2 has a save file. like what happened here? lmfao

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
if you don´t give in it´s game over so you don´t really have a choice like when you push lilly away you can´t stop Becky playing you there can still be a family without getting forced to sleep with any of them all i can read is that the story tells you you are only happy when you sleep with your daughters then only one who you really can decline (so far as i played it) is Beth so its sleep with your daughters or game over
Hold up.

So you are saying that you downloaded a game tagged with both "harem" and "incest", as well as several sexual tags, but you are mad that if you tell them all no the game is over?
If those tag's aren't your thing cool, you do you, but why would you even download it if they're not???

In all seriousness, I am so confused right now...

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Is it just me or are my old save files gone? o_o

cause if I search, I see a single again ch1 and ch2, two separate files but only ch2 has a save file. like what happened here? lmfao
Really short version: the Dev tried to split the game into chapters, found out it wouldn't work the way he wanted, and moved it all back to a single download. You can find the full details around here somewhere if you want them.

I don't remember it messing up the chap 1 saves though, part of the issue was that the saves wouldn't carry over from chap 1 to chap 2, but I might be forgetting. I did a new play when they all became a single file again.

• Angry
Reactions: Roido

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
So you are saying that you downloaded a game tagged with both "harem" and "incest", as well as several sexual tags, but you are mad that if you tell them all no the game is over?
If those tag's aren't your thing cool, you do you, but why would you even download it if they're not???

In all seriousness, I am so confused right now...
[/QUOTE]
Eh? I never said it like that

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes