Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Honestly? I think she is an irredeemably bad person.

The saying with the accidents in her house is pretty below the belt when we think of Becca, more or less consciously, is described that way.

The whole story that played out in the divorce.

Her dynamic with Abby and Lilly. (Consequently dialogues between Abby and Frank as well as Lilly's nightmare in her side story with Shannon as a teacher).

I've said it many times before: she's a cold and narcissistic person, from what we've seen so far, and I think she would be - if she were to become romanceable again - deservedly the bait for a bad ending.
I wouldn't necessarily say "irredeemably" - we know to little of why she is how she is and whether something can be done about it - but as I said, I won't be the person to try and redeem her and if she came as an LI into the game there'd better be a way to opt out, after all this is just a family fun game, innit, not a course in being a better human. If we even were one for doing that. I am happy with my girls and would opt out of the whole Beth/Vanessa/Madison/Judgesdaughterwossname stuff if I could. However, Beth might be important to the story later on, what with all the excess money and connections she has ...

But since it was made clear pretty early that this is a non NTR game because she isn't an LI, I guess we're safe.

Reactions: rudy007

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
What if 15 year old Shannon wanted the abortion but couldn't, either because the parents didn't want her to or because it would have caused complications for some medical reason? I know I'm going way into the realm of speculation here because we know very little about her parents, strictly speaking hardly anything and the things we do know don't give us any answers as to why. But it would probably explain to some degree why the adult Shannon is the way she is, her opinion on offspring (including potential offspring of the daughters "I don't want your accidents running around in my house").
Whatever Shannon wanted, I think it's definitely in the realm of likelyhood that the family moved away so suddenly because the parents were embarrassed at the idea of their unmarried (and still living at home ... and DEFINTELY of age *wink*) daughter being pregnant. It also wouldn't be surprising to find out that they had something to do with Shannon marrying Trevor in the first place (I don't actually remember off the top of my head if they got married right away or if that's not clarified).

I'm in the camp of "Becca is probably Frank's, but it'll never be mentioned" ... but, VERY unlike Jess, I think it's extremely likely that even if he is, Shannon doesn't know, 'cause I think she was even less likely to be faithful back then. Frank was a trophy for her, and a trophy-hunter always wants more trophies.

smikey

May 1, 2017
Becca and Lilly have a relationship with their grandparents, at least their grandma. When Becca makes tacos for dinner Lilly compares them to their "abue."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
what was the ntr content previous to version 0.6? asking for a friend
There was not ntr, in a flash back before the game starts MC catches his wife fucking her Ex.
At the start of the game MC and his daughter have already left and have moved into there old condo.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
what was the ntr content previous to version 0.6? asking for a friend
I'm sure your friend will find a little time and come here to ask himself. We are forbidden to give such information to third side. It would be advisable for your friend to come with his lawyer. No need to thank me. You... and your friend (and his lawyer) are more then welcome.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
The last few updates where delayed for a few days. But not too long. CNG is also one of the more reliable developers.
Agree with both of you, CNG is one of the good ones, but when we see other games as well, punctuality is getting worse. More and more games are getting late. I don't know where this "disease" started, but it's highly contagious. And I don't like it.

Reactions: hawk784563

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
MrLKX well most mothers want grandkids.
Although Beth's mother is more concerned with a future heir for the family business empire than with "Oh, I'd love to have grandchildren, my child". That she feels out Aby to see if Frank's genetic traits are any good is also rather, let's say, invasive.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Although Beth's mother is more concerned with a future heir for the family business empire than with "Oh, I'd love to have grandchildren, my child". That she feels out Aby to see if Frank's genetic traits are any good is also rather, let's say, invasive.
grandkid = future heir

yea she checks abby, not much that correct education won't fix. beth doesn't give a shit about genes.

Dec 20, 2020
Becca: Her father is unknown (I'm sticking with Trevor having a too-tight window to be an option as the father). And her mother is Shannon.
I think Frank(MC) is her father. Frank and Shannon's last weekend together before her family moved away allows enough time before Shannon's birth for him to be her father, though all we really know is that her family moved 24 years ago, and Becca is 23. Frank isn't the brightest bulb, so it may simply not have occurred to him that this is a possibility. Shannon is enough of a bitch to hold something like that back, and feel good about having something to hold over him.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I will stand by my guess that Frank is not Becky's father and all the maths done here may or may not be correct but are something CNG just didn't do.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I think Frank(MC) is her father. Frank and Shannon's last weekend together before her family moved away allows enough time before Shannon's birth for him to be her father, though all we really know is that her family moved 24 years ago, and Becca is 23. Frank isn't the brightest bulb, so it may simply not have occurred to him that this is a possibility. Shannon is enough of a bitch to hold something like that back, and feel good about having something to hold over him.
The issue of Becca's parentage has been discussed at length in this thread, though.

Timing-wise, Frank/MC can technically be Becca's biological father, but there's a few things that have been mentioned on this:
  1. Shannon could've cheated on Frank/MC at that time (which, given recent history, is a possibility), gotten pregnant from this, and Shannon's family abruptly moved her away to hide the shame. Then, as soon as she got involved with Trevor, she would've hidden the timing, and convinced Trevor that Becca was his (alternatively, forced/convinced him to adopt her as his own, as Frank/MC did with Jessica and Abby).
  2. Becca would've absolutely noticed this timing, and secretly have done a DNA test to find out (to either prove or disprove).
  3. If Frank/MC truly is Becca's biological father, Shannon would've most definitely have used this fact as leverage over him during the divorce proceedings, especially when she brought up her abuse accusations (another possibility: she might be saving this for possible future leverage).
  4. Timing-wise, Becca could also have been born a few months early (and Trevor truly is her biological father).
  5. CNG (the dev) simply messed up when writing out the bios, and didn't notice this as a potential issue.
But, as mentioned several times through the thread, the story is still not complete. Nobody actually knows, except for CNG, and they might possibly reveal the truth about Becca in later updates, or even correct her bio.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Frank is not any of the girls father .... :rolleyes:
Well, not biologically (as far as we know), but he did raise Abigail from birth, and more or less helped raise Becca and Lilith since they were 12 and 8, respectively (according to Lilith's Longing, in a scene in the elevator after their first family gathering at the "new" apartment, Becca says to Lilith "we've known him for eleven years, he's been our step dad for the last ten").

This puts Frank/MC in a father role to all three girls.

It also puts this VN way into "incest" territory, as far as F95zone's tag rules go.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well, not biologically (as far as we know), but he did raise Abigail from birth, and more or less helped raise Becca and Lilith since they were 12 and 8, respectively (according to Lilith's Longing, in a scene in the elevator after their first family gathering at the "new" apartment, Becca says to Lilith "we've known him for eleven years, he's been our step dad for the last ten").

It also puts this VN way into "incest" territory, as far as F95zone's tag rules go.
true .. i'm just stating that the girls are not fathered by the MC ... the game planly states that :rolleyes:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

Bless your heart.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes