MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
So, since the next update is virtually around the corner I ask you guys, what do you expect from the update and especially: What do you expect the reactions of the usual suspects will be?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So, since the next update is virtually around the corner I ask you guys, what do you expect from the update and especially: What do you expect the reactions of the usual suspects will be?
Mostly we will get around 2 pages (in my settings, so around 6 in normal settings) on how Frank behave like Frank since the beginning of the game and hasn't changed and that he is a whinning beta male and so on....

From the game, didn't really remembered about the previews and to lazy to look it up.:rolleyes:
I think some sexy scene with Meiko and Lilith or Becca, perhaps even some ground work for a future scene with Becca, Lilith and Frank.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
the66 is supporter and therefore he gets game earlier and makes android ports.
no, i'm not, but there are patrons who want an android version.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No. If Frank and Beth were having sex in secret without Vanessa's knowledge and consent, then it would be NTR. As Vanessa is aware of and is the gatekeeper to Beth and Frank's sexual encounters, it's swinging.
Actually, not by the definition of this site, which is also why it changed the tag name to Netorare. This always refers to the protagonist.

Apart from that, yes, "Swinging" is a couple allowing sexual dining outside the house, "Netorare" is the protagonist having their partner fuck somebody else against the protagonist's will.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Does anyone know what happened to the pc version?
It's not here yet, but TBH it's a good thing.
The reason being, if it was here, and people played the 50% proofread version, when the next update comes out, you may have save/rollback issues when dialogue changes have been made, so I don't understand why they didn't just wait until it was proofread and corrected first, they could just be causing problems when there didn't need to be.
Amateur hour, lol.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Actually, not by the definition of this site, which is also why it changed the tag name to Netorare. This always refers to the protagonist.

Apart from that, yes, "Swinging" is a couple allowing sexual dining outside the house, "Netorare" is the protagonist having their partner fuck somebody else against the protagonist's will.
I had to read this three times to realize you meant F95Zone changed the tag. At first I thought you meant this thread had added the tag.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cartageno

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
It's not here yet, but TBH it's a good thing.
The reason being, if it was here, and people played the 50% proofread version, when the next update comes out, you may have save/rollback issues when dialogue changes have been made, so I don't understand why they didn't just wait until it was proofread and corrected first, they could just be causing problems when there didn't need to be.
Amateur hour, lol.
Because he said the date. People love to talk shit around when it isn't delivered on time. Some developers try to make it on time. People would say probably that he isn't finished with game. Now anybody knows that the game is finished. Proofread isn't his domain, he has a guy for this and he wasn't finished. It will come proofread out at 25... If somebody does the proofread anytime before, it will be posted.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes