JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
each choice will take multiple updates to complete. I'll make a poll when the time comes and you guys can decide which vacation is created first.
This is annoying. So no matter what choice I make there will be multiple updates where there is no content. Please Devs don't make choice branches so large that players have to wait months for an update because you are working on another branch.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
This is annoying. So no matter what choice I make there will be multiple updates where there is no content. Please Devs don't make choice branches so large that players have to wait months for an update because you are working on another branch.
it was adressed by the dev in the change log
its not a good habbit to have but the story is to good to really give it up
i think right now habbit is reinforcing itself because updates overlap each other more then in other avn's and fixing it would lead to ether a very small update or larger one

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
it was adressed by the dev in the change log
its not a good habbit to have but the story is to good to really give it up
i think right now habbit is reinforcing itself because updates overlap each other more then in other avn's and fixing it would lead to ether a very small update or larger one
I think you missed my point. Overlapping updates are fine but the chanlelog speaks of a choice that will create 2 branchs that will take a lot of time, meaning while he is working on branch A the ppl on the other branch get nothing. Then when he is finished that he'll work on branch B and so the other players will get nothing. It is annoying for all players.

May 25, 2022
I think you missed my point. Overlapping updates are fine but the chanlelog speaks of a choice that will create 2 branchs that will take a lot of time, meaning while he is working on branch A the ppl on the other branch get nothing. Then when he is finished that he'll work on branch B and so the other players will get nothing. It is annoying for all players.
I guess I must be a little odd as I keep a number of saves for each branching path in a number of stories in order to be able to see all available content.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
true but sadly its a thing whit many avn's
most are made by a single dev whit day jobs
avn's in my view are artistic works meaning low income job where you'd need a lot passion to finish it properly
only a few title's have the support they'd need financially to work on it full time and be able to take care off themselves and possible family

the only real solution would be every one doing their part whit supporting the devs but i don't see this happening as for the last few years the economy feels unstable to me more so on a global level even

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Single Again [v1.21] [Clever name games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

3.90 star(s) 194 Votes