moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020

Now that all the main girls have been introduced who is the "Best Girl"?
I’m going with Rebecca just because I love that she is the driving force behind most of the story and relationship forming. That young lady has a PLAN, clearly.

Is there a discord for this game?

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
moonmite84

Never! At least never with my game as I edited everything to where he's some random fucking hobo off the street who is trying to find out who stole his sweet roll and I edited everything to where the MC is the girls real dad.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
How long do you guys think until MC tells Abigail about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? In the .6 update, or after that?
At the current pace of the game? Probably update 10. The MC is going to slowly accept that he has desires for the three girls (non of which are actually his children), perhaps give in to Rebecca, and then shoot his chances with Abigail in the foot by revealing that she isn't his child. Abigail will then go stay with Rebecca thus inadvertently cockblocking Frank.

This has been another wild speculation from your neighborhood Mr. Friendly.

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
MrFriendly not so friendly in this thread :ROFLMAO:
Eh, not necessarily my finest moment but there's a difference between a "slow burn" and "stringing people along". I really felt this game had potential when I played the first 2 updates but the girls and ex-wife have more sex than the MC (not counting the MC's right hand). After 5 updates I have no reason to believe this game will ever deliver anything beyond the tags that it currently has: Lesbian, Masturbation, Groping. Technically nothing else is listed under genre either so perhaps we are all expecting more than the Developer has any intention of creating. We may need to accept that this game won't have any sexual content other than what we've already seen.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Eh, not necessarily my finest moment but there's a difference between a "slow burn" and "stringing people along". I really felt this game had potential when I played the first 2 updates but the girls and ex-wife have more sex than the MC (not counting the MC's right hand). After 5 updates I have no reason to believe this game will ever deliver anything beyond the tags that it currently has: Lesbian, Masturbation, Groping. Technically nothing else is listed under genre either so perhaps we are all expecting more than the Developer has any intention of creating. We may need to accept that this game won't have any sexual content other than what we've already seen.
The way I see it, it seems like Rebecca will lead the MC into banging her and his other "daughters"

Would not be surprise if we have some action with Rebecca's date. Only thing that makes me doubt is that Rebecca's date could be missed...

But that is my prediction: Rebecca will lead the pack!

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
The dev does not control this thread so whatever tags you got or anything in the OP isnt from him. Hes does give info on Patreon

Hey everyone, time for a update of the game.

Single again 0.06 - is about %80 done. Mostly just need to finish writing it. A bunch of images weren't very good, so I've been remaking them. I'm aiming for release on July 3rd. This is probably going to be the longest version update so far.

Spoilery stuff - Frank finally breaks out of his dream loop. A new romantic interest is introduced. and the first real sex scene.

My goals for 0.01 - 0.05 - What I really wanted to do with the first five versions of the game was not only to introduce the main characters, and show their relationships with the main character. I also wanted to show their relationships with each other. As well as introduce some of the side characters.

Minor Story Spoilers Below

My goals going forward
- Frank will be more in the spotlight. Unless there is information that I want you the player to know that he shouldn't, or just for a bit of sexy times stuff with the girls. More side characters will be added as well as one off sexual encounters for Frank. I should probably clarify what I mean with each character type.

Main characters - Abigail, Lilith, and Rebecca. The story revolves around Frank and them. Once each of their stories progress far enough they will all become sexual partners with Frank.

Side Characters - Beth and Meiko. More will be added as the game goes on. These characters will be part of the story but weather or not they have a sexual relationship with Frank is up to you.

One off Characters - These character will come and go, they aren't part of the story. Their appearance in the story and the option for a sexual encounter may depend on choices that are made. once that part of the story is done they are gone.
Basically, you can expect more sexual encounters with the characters going forward.

That's all for now, thanks everyone.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The dev does not control this thread so whatever tags you got or anything in the OP isnt from him. Hes does give info on Patreon

Single again 0.06 - is about %80 done. Mostly just need to finish writing it. A bunch of images weren't very good, so I've been remaking them. I'm aiming for release on July 3rd. This is probably going to be the longest version update so far.

Spoilery stuff - Frank finally breaks out of his dream loop. A new romantic interest is introduced. and the first real sex scene.
No the dev doesn't, however I did ask whether the dev had said there would be more than what was tagged on the thread.

First "real" sex scene doesn't mean it involves Frank. Or Frank and one of the girls.

Considering the pace that has been set by the developer in the first 5 updates I seriously doubt that any of the girls will have sex with Frank next update (thus my prediction of update 10 will stay intact). There's a difference between teasing (as Rebecca has) and actually fucking. Nothing leading up to next update would make it logical for one of them to fuck him. Especially when any type of sexual contact between Frank and Abigail lead to a "Game Over" screen. Or any suggestion of Frank being nice to Lily was met with derision.

My goals for 0.01 - 0.05 - What I really wanted to do with the first five versions of the game was not only to introduce the main characters, and show their relationships with the main character. I also wanted to show their relationships with each other. As well as introduce some of the side characters.

My goals going forward
- Frank will be more in the spotlight. Unless there is information that I want you the player to know that he shouldn't, or just for a bit of sexy times stuff with the girls. More side characters will be added as well as one off sexual encounters for Frank. I should probably clarify what I mean with each character type.

Main characters - Abigail, Lilith, and Rebecca. The story revolves around Frank and them. Once each of their stories progress far enough they will all become sexual partners with Frank.

Side Characters - Beth and Meiko. More will be added as the game goes on. These characters will be part of the story but weather or not they have a sexual relationship with Frank is up to you.

One off Characters - These character will come and go, they aren't part of the story. Their appearance in the story and the option for a sexual encounter may depend on choices that are made. once that part of the story is done they are gone.
Basically, you can expect more sexual encounters with the characters going forward.

The "One Off Characters" being introduced is an odd choice, it's most likely so that sexual content can happen without destroying the very slow burn narrative that the developer has set. However, suddenly having Frank go from a buttoned down person to fucking random people seems to be completely out of character for him.

A lot of this developer update seems to be an appeasement post for people like me who want to see something happen besides 1) Frank masturbating, 2) Frank having nightmares about his ex and Trevor, or 3) the girls jilling each other off.

Thank you for posting the update.

Reactions: HansDampf788

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020

My goals going forward

Goooo, 3rd July <3

Reactions: tazaaron

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
No the dev doesn't, however I did ask whether the dev had said there would be more than what was tagged on the thread.

First "real" sex scene doesn't mean it involves Frank. Or Frank and one of the girls.

Considering the pace that has been set by the developer in the first 5 updates I seriously doubt that any of the girls will have sex with Frank next update (thus my prediction of update 10 will stay intact). There's a difference between teasing (as Rebecca has) and actually fucking. Nothing leading up to next update would make it logical for one of them to fuck him. Especially when any type of sexual contact between Frank and Abigail lead to a "Game Over" screen. Or any suggestion of Frank being nice to Lily was met with derision.

The "One Off Characters" being introduced is an odd choice, it's most likely so that sexual content can happen without destroying the very slow burn narrative that the developer has set. However, suddenly having Frank go from a buttoned down person to fucking random people seems to be completely out of character for him.

A lot of this developer update seems to be an appeasement post for people like me who want to see something happen besides 1) Frank masturbating, 2) Frank having nightmares about his ex and Trevor, or 3) the girls jilling each other off.

Thank you for posting the update.
I'm calling it and saying that MC will sleep with Elizabeth in the next update. There will be at least make outs with Rebecca on their date. He won't be legally her stepfather at that point, so she will probably pull out the stops she's had up to now.

I think it's reasonable to have Game Overs with Abigail action at this point. It's too soon for her to be ready, or MC for that matter, to hook up with her dad even if she is pretty clearly heading that way subconsciously. MC hasn't been presented with any opportunities to sleep with anyone yet, so we can't say whether he would or would not do so with one off characters yet. Rebecca needs to lead him down a certain path to acheive her goals, but MC is pretty clearly getting damn horny.

Reactions: MrFriendly

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
I'm calling it and saying that MC will sleep with Elizabeth in the next update. There will be at least make outs with Rebecca on their date. He won't be legally her stepfather at that point, so she will probably pull out the stops she's had up to now.
top of my head, wasnt last update sunday and date was made for wednesday?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I hope you are right, I just find it hard to believe that Frank will be okay with making out with Rebecca considering how he reacted to her flirting/teasing him. He's been very resistant to the idea of any type of intimate contact with any of the girls which is reinforced by Lily's accusations and refusal to even hug him.

I think it's reasonable to have Game Overs with Abigail action at this point. It's too soon for her to be ready, or MC for that matter, to hook up with her dad even if she is pretty clearly heading that way subconsciously. MC hasn't been presented with any opportunities to sleep with anyone yet, so we can't say whether he would or would not do so with one off characters yet. Rebecca needs to lead him down a certain path to acheive her goals, but MC is pretty clearly getting damn horny.
I am not a fan of choices that aren't really choices, if there is only one path there is no point in presenting two options, everyone is going to rollback and choose the correct option. In addition it means the developer has to spend time on writing/rendering/coding a "non-option". That is time that could be spent elsewhere. If the "game over" option were to show a lewd scene before the participants freaked out and the game ended then I could see it being worthwhile to choose. But this isn't that type of game.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So i have played 0.5 like three weeks ago i dont remember everything but i think i can say a word or two

story is wholsome plot is realistic so far excellent game (one of my favourate) and choices does matter not every pair of choices have a ''game over'' even if their is a game over its obvious. but i am here to talk about the fact that everyone here is saying rebbaca is cool/awesome and lilith is booooring

Here my favourate character is lilith not particulary for her body but her character/personality i mean in every game in this website almost every girl wants to fuck with the MC and where the fun in it. no story no character progresion no nothing just every girl is a whore and want to fuck with MC(specificaly). in this VN their is reoson why she(lilith) is so resistant because she has a dark past not gonna spoil what that is you have to play to know what that dark past is. i am a fan of slow burn if someone is fan of then they will like lilith

Now for rebacca i wil just say she is cool like everyone says but why she is cool because lilith is so resistant and rebacca is going to play her cards on lilith. if lilith was not so resistant the story would be different and ofcourse rebacca would be diffrent and she would not be so cool as she is now. but really she is cool and i dont know if i would like someone like her in Other VNs but she is special

i dont know dev ever reads comments in this website but if they do i just want to say just stick to the story and dont rush this lilith girl into some cringy/non-believable situation with the mc just to satisfy some audience cuz you are not going to satisfy everyone may i would be disappointed with you haha

so yeah just keep up the good work
Honestly when it comes to wanting to fuck the MC in this game I'd put Lilith right there with Rebecca... She is dating a younger version of the MC, she freaks out about ANYTHING remotely pervy involving Abigail as if she is jealous of the attention Abigail receives. Lilith is the classic "doth protest too much" character. I expect when they finally fuck that it will be Lilith who initiates it because she wants it bad, so bad she went and found a proxy/stand in.

Personally I don't find any of them nearly as hot as the bisexual/lesbian couple who talked about wanting to have the MC. That's a threesome I can get behind.

Reactions: moonmite84

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019

Hey everyone,
Single again 0.06 in now available for the $10 tier. All the bonus stuff is up as well, with a few bonus wallpapers. The free version is now at 0.05.
Saves should carry over now. I put 0.05 on a fresh computer and played through it making saves along the way. I then put 0.06 on that computer, the saves were there and worked. So that issue should be fixed. That was my fault, I was updating a name with the version number that I shouldn't have been changing. Sorry about that.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
So this story is about everyone but the MC fucking or the MC fucking pointless people? Well I can save myself a download so reading the thread wasn't a total waste of time.

3.90 star(s) 194 Votes