Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
So this story is about everyone but the MC fucking or the MC fucking pointless people? Well I can save myself a download so reading the thread wasn't a total waste of time.
so far the only one fucking is his ex wife with an unknown person. The game is actually decent.
So far worth playing at least. The MC will probably have sex with multiple characters in the future if you pick the right choices.

Reactions: Repuci and AlphaBit

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
so far the only one fucking is his ex wife with an unknown person. The game is actually decent.
So far worth playing at least. The MC will probably have sex with multiple characters in the future if you pick the right choices.
Let me ask this, how many lesbian scenes is there and can we skip the ex-wife's scene?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
We have very different opinions on what "worth playing" means.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
There is one scene, lots of talking about past interactions.
You cannot skip it. It's a nightmare of past events.

That's life.
Thank you for your reply. I think I'll pass on this one, I don't like lesbian scenes they do as much for me as watching grass grow. With the way this game sounds we have a loser who is allowing a teen girl to manipulate him and it's basically Avalon 2.0 and I loath that game.

Edit: Not to mention the NTR tag if I would have noticed that sooner I would have never even bothered to read the thread.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
This update is actually nice...
At the beginning, MC is still his usual prudish idiot (sleeping in his suit, really?) but it starts getting better with the divorce scene. The judge lady is really nice and would make a good match for the MC, but alas I don't think it will happen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Thank you for your reply. I think I'll pass on this one, I don't like lesbian scenes they do as much for me as watching grass grow. With the way this game sounds we have a loser who is allowing a teen girl to manipulate him and it's basically Avalon 2.0 and I loath that game.

Edit: Not to mention the NTR tag if I would have noticed that sooner I would have never even bothered to read the thread.
It has absolutely nothing to do with Avalon. Different approach, different setting, totally different MC. Nobody that played this game would compare it Avalon. Like, at all!

And the NTR is because in a time before the novel happens, MC's wife cheated on him. Now, MC's does get to see some of that in his dreams but it happened before the novel. While MC's wife is not even a love interest in the novel, as there are some people that would called for NTR tags as soon as a girl the MC might like is talking to some male character, no matter the situation, it is there. But believe me, there is no NTR. Period.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
If anything you could call it cheating but i dont think that even counts since its a dream of a past event where he caught his now ex wife cheating on him. She is not a romantic interest and you dont see the whole thing just a glimpse.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
If anything you could call it cheating but i dont think that even counts since its a dream of a past event where he caught his now ex wife cheating on him. She is not a romantic interest and you dont see the whole thing just a glimpse.
I think cheating is usually use for when MC cheats. There is no perfect tag system, as people will always complain. But it is for sure that this game has no NTR, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: tazaaron

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Single Again [v0.6] [Clever name games] - Original Size: 1.53 GB

Download Win,Linux (322MB)
: - -
Download Mac (306MB): - -

Last edited:

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
There is not NTR ppl. Remove the tag. Who would want that nasty whore after she just tried to slander you like that?

Last edited:

Patrickcsc

Mar 14, 2019
Here's my compressed version.
Single Again [v0.6] [Clever name games] - Original Size: 1.53 GB

Download Win,Linux (322MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (306MB): - - -
Good job

Reactions: playb0y44
3.90 star(s) 194 Votes