RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
It would be ideal to have DEV notes (or uploader notes) in OP to say that NTR TAG means NTR DREAMS about the ex wife.

Clearly in the OP, complaints about the NTR Tag decrease. Then every player, whether a fan of NTR or not, can choose to play or not, knowing what to expect from the game.

UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
I think the Dev has done a great job with the animations. The fact that I can hide the text box and the sex scene will progress from one point of view to the next is pretty sweet. Most games you'd have to move from on part to another on your own. so, kudos for that.

Regarding the comments about the inclusion of more or fewer characters, the pacing and content of an update - stuff it. Don't like it - then don't play it, constructive comments or questions about a point of confusion are one thing, but whining about how the game isn't doing what you want it to do is pointless for the people reading the posts and likely the dev as well. I personally can get nothing from it. Most folks on the forum are getting much more than they paid for, which would be nothin'. If someone really ha a problem they are free to create their own game, then it will be just like they desire. There have been numerous game s that I've tried and found not to my taste. I just went and looked for alternatives that were. Not hard, there are a lot of choices out there.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
reached end of v0.6 and I'm a lil disappointed to see Abby losing her cherry to a toy even if she was fantasizing about MC and that her actual cherry got popped by a bicycle accident...
on a different matter though.. the scene with the 2 sisters was sweet but we finally get to have some sex so that's the choice I'll probably take over into the next update...
wonder if in the next day we will see the MC talk to the sisters in the Beth route and when is the promised next time with Beth if we chose to temporarily decline and went to see the sisters

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
1593896622577.png
reached end of v0.6 and I'm a lil disappointed to see Abby losing her cherry to a toy even if she was fantasizing about MC and that her actual cherry got popped by a bicycle accident...
on a different matter though.. the scene with the 2 sisters was sweet but we finally get to have some sex so that's the choice I'll probably take over into the next update...
wonder if in the next day we will see the MC talk to the sisters in the Beth route and when is the promised next time with Beth if we chose to temporarily decline and went to see the sisters
Fuck! I was ready to write that I'd not look at the comments, then I see you're disappointed, and like a fucking idiot I choose to quote you forgetting that the oh so useful spoiler tag doesn't hide a thing in the reply... Damn!

Can't wait to play though!

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
View attachment 717112

Fuck! I was ready to write that I'd not look at the comments, then I see you're disappointed, and like a fucking idiot I choose to quote you forgetting that the oh so useful spoiler tag doesn't hide a thing in the reply... Damn!

Can't wait to play though!
you will enjoy it overall for sure! even for just the meeting with the judge I believe most players will be happy about this update!

Reactions: galora

erkper

May 16, 2018
Yeah, I was torn on this choice too. I took the sisters route (couldn't pass up getting a hug from Lillith even if it was kinda forced by Becca) but like you I'm wondering when the next opportunity with Beth will come around. Though TBH I kinda want that one to be a threesome, not just Beth's side dick... Maybe if I work on Beth a bit she'll bring Nessa into the fold. Prolly not, but can always hope.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
you will enjoy it overall for sure! even for just the meeting with the judge I believe most players will be happy about this update!
I'm not worried just played the dream and I'm happy already ;). Wanted to put the "I just jizzed in my pants" smiley on your post... Well, let's just say that's not what I meant.

Edit: Haha I never mind spoilers, generally makes me appreciate the moment more! Still though best thing that ever happened to me was a friend saying that Ned Stark will be very important in seasons 2 & 3... Never was so distraught when a character died. This couldn't be true right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Spawn420

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I started the game, I play it for the first time, and from the beginning of the game Lilith annoys me. She's still pissed at MC for nothing.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
I started the game, I play it for the first time, and from the beginning of the game Lilith annoys me. She's still pissed at MC for nothing.
Hahah I get it... Already got better, and should get better in the future (By now I love her more than Becca, close, but can't wait for the tsundere part to play out :3 )

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
"Enough matchmaking" Hahaha still laughing
Edit : Hadn't and still haven't finished the scene, but damn it! Meikos father is a riot! (Maybe a little racially insensitive but definitely making me excited for the future of the story)
Edit2 : And boy Meiko is cute as a button...

Reactions: ontach and erkper

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Hahah I get it... Already got better, and should get better in the future (By now I love her more than Becca, close, but can't wait for the tsundere part to play out :3 )
Well, I hope she will improve her behavior. We didn't do anything to her and she doesn't even want to hug us. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: galora

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Well, I hope she will improve her behavior. We didn't do anything to her and she doesn't even want to hug us. :ROFLMAO:
Hahahh said as if you were her stern father! :ROFLMAO: She takes her time but eventually we will break her defences down... Brick... By... Brick (in case that wasn't clear, to be read with the voice of the pervert uncle or on this site every father or brother in the world)

Reactions: Qmil679

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
not sure if its just me BUT.. I started a fresh save on v0.5 and renamed the MC... and now I loaded a save in v0.6 and name got changed back to the default Frank in all the saves... :cry:
I really don't want to start over every version just to change MC name.. :confused:
please look into it and fix for the next version :)

edit: or give us a console command\option on computer or whatever works for you, to manually change it in current stage of the game
edit2: go to start a new game.. do all the name changes you want then load up your save and the changes cross over :love:

I looked into it some and not exactly sure offhand why, having cocktails now so maybe look again tomorrow. In the meantime i send Clever a message , maybe he can figure it out. It could very well be that since saves were just fixed in this version that the name was lost from .5 save moving on to .6

thanks

edit: i see the tags have been changed, no ntr

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 194 Votes