Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Why have you modelled the girls to look like pre-teens? This is incredibly disturbing and beyond a fetish. Jesus.
I think Jesus would already have trouble with you being around this thread.

It is just a style. I don't think they look as pre-teens. Specially not Rebecca. Abigail either, just a cute face. Lilith actually could go for a pre-teen but is part of the story that she looks a little underdeveloped.

It needs not to be your taste. Don't like it, don't consume it. As simple as that.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
So when you show Beth the apartment and take her offer, you miss out on seeing the girls, will these scenes now carry over to the next update or have I just missed out on the scenes entirely in this save?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Am i the only one who hates Abigail ? She's talking about trusting the MC all the time but after getting drunk to a blackout, asking him to undress her and to sleep in her bed in the morning her first and last thought is him drugging her. Like WTF is wrong with her.
Don't hate her but definitely the one I care less. Way way less...

And yes, that game over is super stupid. Well, all game over in this game are absolutely stupid and should be removed. They don't offer anything. But I did hate her for that one. Ungrateful bitch.

Rebecca>Lilith>Abigail.

JFume

Jun 17, 2020
Rarely laugh out loud during these games, but Meiko's foot-in-mouth about Frank's relationships got me. Ever since Liam's campfire stare in Acting Lessons, I'd hoped for more actual humor. Thanks!

Reactions: galora

erkper

May 16, 2018
Rarely laugh out loud during these games, but Meiko's foot-in-mouth about Frank's relationships got me. Ever since Liam's campfire stare in Acting Lessons, I'd hoped for more actual humor. Thanks!
I also laughed a bit about Becca getting in Abby's head with naming her "present." Big Daddy, err... Frankfurter... no, maybe...

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
So when you show Beth the apartment and take her offer, you miss out on seeing the girls, will these scenes now carry over to the next update or have I just missed out on the scenes entirely in this save?
Wait what?

aekseer

May 10, 2020
It's getting interesting... But there's too much dialogue and Abigail is kinda anoying.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I liked the update, even if we couldn't do it all on one playthrough.

I'm sure MC will get another chance to sex up Beth, but even if he doesn't, taking that first opportunity to thank Becca and Lilith for what they did was the right call for me. You also get a Abigail masterbation scene that, quite frankly, I'm glad for. MC has a big dick. Abby is going to need practice to take it. I'm glad she's prepping herself so their first time won't be filled with pain.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I liked the update, even if we couldn't do it all on one playthrough.

I'm sure MC will get another chance to sex up Beth, but even if he doesn't, taking that first opportunity to thank Becca and Lilith for what they did was the right call for me. You also get a Abigail masterbation scene that, quite frankly, I'm glad for. MC has a big dick. Abby is going to need practice to take it. I'm glad she's prepping herself so their first time won't be filled with pain.
since i couldn't know that the second option would lead to that, and neither could the Mc, i had to go with the first option, i sure hope he will be able to do what you mentioned in the next day or so

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I recently started the game for the first time. And from a few situations with Abby I suspect she secretly has a crush on MC. But maybe it only seems to me, although I would be happy because for me she is the best character from this game. :D

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Thanks, I had checked if it had been updated... Hope it won't that scene with Beth was really nice, rare to have an assertive female that isn't dom or feels off.
Thanks for letting me know. I'll have to create another save with just the girls ;)

Reactions: galora
Aug 7, 2018
Since Abby's masturbation scene was a "meanwhile elsewhere" interlude, there's absolutely no reason it couldn't have been shown after accepting Beth's proposal. While we're at it, there's really no good reason to make Beth and visiting Becca/Lilith mutually exclusive in the first place. So, now they aren't :p

Just drop the script in \game and overwrite when asked. Lets you see both scenes and doesn't change any variables (still sets picks051 = 1 if you accepted Beth's proposal and picks052 = 1 if you rejected her)

3.90 star(s) 194 Votes