c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
With the spammy inner monologue every update, which usually takes up about 80% of the total dialogue (zzzz) does anyone even read it anymore ? lol
Why spamming after ever release the same monologue about the MC's inner monologue, which usually takes up about 80% of the total post after an update (zzzz) does anyone even read it anymore?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
A while ago I suggested a prediction game in which we bet on people's reactions to the new update. How about we do that?

My guesses:

"(When) Do we finally have a scene with Abby?"
"Frank is such a beta cuck, mimimimi"
"Frank's inner monologue annoys me!!!!!"

But seriously, the complaints about Frank's inner monologue would probably still come even if it was one short one about him wondering what he should make for dinner today.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
A while ago I suggested a prediction game in which we bet on people's reactions to the new update. How about we do that?

My tips:

"(When) Do we finally have a scene with Abby?"
"Frank is such a beta cuck, mimimimi"
"Frank's inner monologue annoys me!!!!!"

But seriously, the complaints about Frank's inner monologue would probably still come even if it was one short one about him wondering what he should make for dinner today.
Given the fact that they don't read it anymore, it could be Frank musing "and then I will all tie them to the wall and rape their asses until they bleed and then will invite my favorite hockey team to continue raping them" and they might still complain he was too soft.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Given the fact that they don't read it anymore, it could be Frank musing "and then I will all tie them to the wall and rape their asses until they bleed and then will invite my favorite hockey team to continue raping them" and they might still complain he was too soft.
kinky-tuxedo.gif

Reactions: Xythurr

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Girl-on-girl NTR doesn't bother me at all, because if the mc has fun with other girls they can also have fun with each other. What worries me is Netorare, when the mc loses the girl to another guy, after taking time to win her over. Could you send me the link to this main page.
And from what I heard, they did a vote on Patreon and people chose that the dev should put more NTR in the game from now on.
Click on 1 on the page number you lazy git.

• Haha
Reactions: WastedTalent

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Single Again v1.22.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you need Android 11 or newer to install the app!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 17.12.2023 (added choice hints based on the official walkthrough)

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
My dumbass uploaded the Mac version to Mediafire twice. Welp. PC Mediafire will take a bit. I'll already add it so you can see how long it'll take.

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
After the last updates, when I posted the links here, I told myself that I won't do it anymore. I always posted the first official link here and tried to update every time the creator deleted it. I have slow internet. It's impossible for me to upload anything. But I still got a lot of insults and mockery. In some threads, people really don't deserve anything....
That's mean... you are not the hero we deserve, but you are the hero we need?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 194 Votes