Trikus

May 31, 2020
won't happen due patreon.
I'm not sure about that. Patreon are a bit anal about it, as we have seen with Azel in WVM. Frank legally adopted Abby in this game. She is his daughter, just not biologically yet she is clearly being set up as a future love interest.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I am waiting on the hand wringing for when MC sleeps with the lesbian couple again or the Asian girl. He will find some reason for it I am sure.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm not sure about that. Patreon are a bit anal about it, as we have seen with Azel in WVM. Frank legally adopted Abby in this game. She is his daughter, just not biologically yet she is clearly being set up as a future love interest.
well yea but trying to understand patreon's rules isn't easy thing. scamming is allowed but if has even hint of incest or other not allowed things gets banned sooner than can say cat.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
well yea but trying to understand patreon's rules isn't easy thing. scamming is allowed but if has even hint of incest or other not allowed things gets banned sooner than can say cat.
As much as I like some full-on incest games, I don't think this is needed in this case. I like that there is no blood between MC and girls. This is what makes this game more unique

Archmage6922548876

Nov 10, 2019
Shannon is 39. Becca is 23. Shannon would have been 16 when she gave birth to Becca. Shannon met Trevor AFTER she finished high school and started working. Trevor is definitely Lilly's father but can't be Becca's because she was born before Shannon met Trevor. In her bio, Becca was never close with Trevor and she wasn't bothered by him leaving. She would have most likely have noticed Trevor was not in her baby pictures until he suddenly appeared when she was a toddler. She would have been told Trevor is her father, but Becca is very smart, she knew the truth.

As for alimony, Shannon's parents suddenly shipped her off to live with her aunt when she was in high school. Shannon was still dating Frank the day before she left. It is most likely her parents were hiding her pregnancy by sending her to live with her aunt, away from those who know her. Seeking alimony would have just brought attention to the pregnancy, and that is what they wanted to avoid. Also, if Shannon was cheating on Frank, she wouldn't know if Frank or another guy was the father. Then, she met Trevor, and he stepped up as father (for a while) so she didn't need to go after alimony. Why Shannon never did a DNA test on Becca hasn't been answered yet. Though, given Lilly's abandonment issues, finding out her sister is her half sister wouldn't go down well, so Shannon probably just didn't bother.
Child support, not alimony. Alimony is the money paid to the spouse for support of the spouse not the children. If Becca was Franks daughter, she could have sought child support, but was not due any alimony, since they were not married, or financially dependent on the spouse.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Child support, not alimony. Alimony is the money paid to the spouse for support of the spouse not the children. If Becca was Franks daughter, she could have sought child support, but was not due any alimony, since they were not married, or financially dependent on the spouse.
The person I was replying to said alimony, so I replied alimony.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As much as I like some full-on incest games, I don't think this is needed in this case. I like that there is no blood between MC and girls. This is what makes this game more unique
yea since daddy daughter works even them not being bloodrelated.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I am waiting on the hand wringing for when MC sleeps with the lesbian couple again or the Asian girl. He will find some reason for it I am sure.
Couple? Did MC sleep with the brunette as well? Thought it was just the blond. The brunette lez is probably my favorite non-daughter LI. Wouldn't mind seeing how things progress with the asian girl too

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Couple? Did MC sleep with the brunette as well? Thought it was just the blond. The brunette lez is probably my favorite non-daughter LI. Wouldn't mind seeing how things progress with the asian girl too
I like the lesbos. But as I said before, I feel like not knocking one up by mistake is an oppotunity lost. The beautiful drama you could create within the couple and MC's daughters when they learn sounds delicious.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I like the lesbos. But as I said before, I feel like not knocking one up by mistake is an oppotunity lost. The beautiful drama you could create within the couple and MC's daughters when they learn sounds delicious.
I feel like they (lesbian couple) will want to have a child and choose MC to be "father"

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I feel like they (lesbian couple) will want to have a child and choose MC to be "father"
well yea since they have seen his performance already and know him quite well (besides that he fucks his "daughters") so no need to take a risk on spermclinic.

• Haha
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
Anyone know if there is an asset page like the other vn's? Particularly looking for the apartment model

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Yeah, me too, but then it is not so much fun, as there is little conflict there.
With Abby's father, Shannon eventually crawling out of a hole again, and Lilli having to learn to accept Abby in the overall situation (and her ex-boyfriend getting his ass handed to him), I think there's still enough potential for conflict without Frank having to jeopardize the best psychologist offer of his life. This is not Rosamunde Pilcher. :D

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
well he impregnates both. problem solved.
Thing is I want the conflict!
With Abby's father, Shannon eventually crawling out of a hole again, and Lilli having to learn to accept Abby in the overall situation (and her ex-boyfriend getting his ass handed to him), I think there's still enough potential for conflict without Frank having to jeopardize the best psychologist offer of his life. This is not Rosamunde Pilcher. :D
You are absolutely right that that was the right thing to do if you were thinking with your head.

I am not thinking with my head!

3.90 star(s) 199 Votes