MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Given where we are, that applies to all of us.

By the way, scenes I can imagine in a distant update:
Frank + Lilli + Abby (which will probably be necessary to get Lilli to accept Abby in the overall situation. Starring: Drunk Abby).
Frank + Lilli + Abby + Meiko
Possibly Lilli+Abby and Meiko?
At times I also thought Frank + Becca + Abby was possible, but I doubt we can get Lilli to accept THAT.

In the current update Frank also said something along the lines that Lilli needs professional help. I see it like this: Yes she needs it, but the root of her problems is the fear of losing her father figure and Abby. And trust issues.

She knows Frank would never leave her, but she has lived with the for her thraumatic experience of her father leaving for so long that it takes time for that to sink in.

As for Abby, she has to accept that Abby knows what she wants and that this doesn't mean she's going to lose Abby because of it. And I don't think she's necessarily going to lose Abby either, she would never go anywhere without Frank. I think that at most it would be that Abby would emotionally distance herself from Lilli, which would probably be even worse for her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well maybe lilly will accept it abby etc 3some after she has had her own 3some. we just have to wait and see.

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
maybe long road home or life in middle east.

hmm i dont think i played these ones, so there are perhaps others. i think with a similar themes (i think i just realised this is my main kink in vn :p) wish i could recall which one it was

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hmm i dont think i played these ones, so there are perhaps others. i think with a similar themes (i think i just realised this is my main kink in vn :p) wish i could recall which one it was
well 100+ games on playlist so not easy to find.

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
lilly went from hating mc's guts, to coming to the realization he has been there for her through just about everything shitty that happened, then fucking him a few days later on dare by her sister. I don't think its going to take a lot for her to give in to a 3some particularly with mc, but with abby, i dont see it, perhaps becca has a plan

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
lilly went from hating mc's guts, to coming to the realization he has been there for her through just about everything shitty that happened, then fucking him a few days later on dare by her sister. I don't think its going to take a lot for her to give in to a 3some particularly with mc, but with abby, i dont see it, perhaps becca has a plan
I can see threesome MC+Lily+Becca. This would be a great opportunity to show Lily that she doesn't have to be jealous of MC because he loves all of them.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
Yea, but I am thinking more like a real relationship made of three or more peole. Make it serious rather than casual.
I feel that's how it's heading. Serious but harem. I'm not sure how that would work tho if they all live together. But the story is getting more intriguing each update

Thrill Flares

Feb 1, 2020
Thing is I want the conflict!

You are absolutely right that that was the right thing to do if you were thinking with your head.

I am not thinking with my head!
Technically you are thinking with your head. But to more correct the Reptilian part of your brain. (The part of the brain that is like the brain of a reptile.)

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
You don't think the moment he has sex with Meiko that MC won't start freaking out about how he knew her when she was young and how he is a bad person?
You think? Well, it's possible. But I think the main issue is being with young women that he thinks of as his daughers, because he helped raise them. I don't think he will have the same internal conflict to Meiko, though. But, you could be right.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
If the dev reads this, the following is meant to be constructive criticism and I hope will be taken as such. This is definitely far and away one of the best games on the site. But this part of it is beginning to grate.

The MC is becoming annoying AF.

At this point our illustrious MC has been both blown by and fingerbanged one stepdaughter, and outright boned and creampied or facialed the other.

It's time to give himself a gutcheck, nut up, and own his shit. He's in. He's all in. And this continuous "I gotta stop, I gotta get them under control, I gotta make the girls understand, i'm being manipulated into this against my will" stuff is well into self-delusional territory now.

I get it. You want some sort of internal conflict. You can still get that out of him feeling guilt and regret but his nonstop 'doth protest too much' act is just making him seem like a very tedious and weak hypocrite. Undeserving of the mega-alpha level of ass currently being thrown at him.

C'mon MC. Time to own it.

Unrelated Sidenote: Has it been explained why Lilly had to be the first? I understand the logic and reasoning for why she had to THINK she was the second....but a much easier way to convince her she was the second was to actually make her the second.

Why did she need to actually BE first and only THINK she was second?

Trikus

May 31, 2020
If the dev reads this, the following is meant to be constructive criticism and I hope will be taken as such. This is definitely far and away one of the best games on the site. But this part of it is beginning to grate.

The MC is becoming annoying AF.

At this point our illustrious MC has been both blown by and fingerbanged one stepdaughter, and outright boned and creampied or facialed the other.

It's time to give himself a gutcheck, nut up, and own his shit. He's in. He's all in. And this continuous "I gotta stop, I gotta get them under control, I gotta make the girls understand, i'm being manipulated into this against my will" stuff is well into self-delusional territory now.

I get it. You want some sort of internal conflict. You can still get that out of him feeling guilt and regret but his nonstop 'doth protest too much' act is just making him seem like a very tedious and weak hypocrite. Undeserving of the mega-alpha level of ass currently being thrown at him.

C'mon MC. Time to own it.

Unrelated Sidenote: Has it been explained why Lilly had to be the first? I understand the logic and reasoning for why she had to THINK she was the second....but a much easier way to convince her she was the second was to actually make her the second.

Why did she need to actually BE first and only THINK she was second?
If it has been a few weeks, he continues to have sex with her and his internal conflict is still there, I would agree, but so soon after with girls he considers his daughters, there would be some guilt and internal conflict of having crossed the line. So, for the immediate aftermath, I'm fine with it, but agree it should go away quickly.

As for why Lilly first, it has to do with Frank giving in to his feelings and accepting Becca and Lilly as more than daughters. Becca wants Lilly to be part of the new family, but Lilly and Frank are still resisting. Becca's plan is to get both Frank and Lilly onto the harem path and the way she convinces Frank is to throw herself at him, tease him, get him to want her as more than a daughter, then block him from going all the way. She tells him it has to be Lilly first because if he had sex with Becca first, he could have refused to be with Lilly, and later, Abby. By making him take Lilly first, she manipulated him into the new family dynamic she wanted. Frank is now on the harem path and Lilly isn't possessive or jealous about sharing him with Becca now.

Reactions: DougTheC and dmmt
3.90 star(s) 199 Votes