May 28, 2020
Well, that's disappointing... I was quite looking forward to a continuation of the story. Hope this one doesn't end up with an abandoned tag. Right now I'm glad I decided against subbing up a few months back, nothing against the dev, but I am not big on paying for polish before the story is at least near completion. Very much hoping this story continues on into the future, definitely one of my top 10.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Anonfile got horrible pop ups and want you to install crap and go to links. But if you spam the download enough time it should eventually start downloading. Just get used to close a lot of popups before that happen.
have you ever heard of adblock or Jdownloader2 both fix your issue with popups and adds in different ways.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Where does the incest tag come into play?
it hasn't yet. the mc's daughters with Shannon might do something together in the future with the mc, so there will be lesbian incest at some point for sure. But the MC is not related to any girl he does sexual things to aside from being a father figure to them. The law says it's incest, but it's actually not.

Akifai

May 8, 2017
Dammit, the dev said that he would integrate music, and sound effects to the update, what happened? :cry:

KoGa3, where are you man, we need a hero. Show these devs how it's done!!! :ROFLMAO:

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
have you ever heard of adblock or Jdownloader2 both fix your issue with popups and adds in different ways.
All these do is prevent the runaway pop ups. They do nothing to prevent the forced refreshes, the fake clickbait links or the hidden CSS and executables disguised as the download.

Even the best adblockers will occasionally throw a pop up. And many of these sites have no control over their ads... many of which contain malware and viruses.

It's actually pretty sad that I can go directly to the original Pirate Bay website and take less of a risk then most of these file hosting services.

Reactions: BOBJevent

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yay update.

It's actually pretty sad that I can go directly to the original Pirate Bay website and take less of a risk then most of these file hosting services.
that's true and at worst needs to close several pop-ups to get link or close those after has gotten link since popo-ups are "behind" main window.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
So has anyone downloaded the upgraded chapter one and played it? Is it worth replaying or were the upgrades so minor they are not really noticeable?

Yes I guess I should have cancelled my sub while this upgrade took place, as I'm not getting any content and this is all for new players, but I kinda forgot and I'm lazy.

Last email from CNG Patreon said he is already working on chapter 2 with a release of early December.

Reactions: BVonkX

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
I'm actually enjoying going through again knowing what I know now.. you can really see the consistency in Lilith for instance. When Frank acts like the top chicken she respects him a lot more and treats him accordingly.

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
If we can't use OLD SAVES , how do i skip to the sections ? Tab isn't working - I think i'll skip this "update" :cautious:

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
Abby mothers got pregnant to some other guy before her marriage or even dating to MC
Really? totally thought one of them was supposed to be his actual daughter, but it has been a while since i played this one.
Abby mothers got pregnant to some other guy before her marriage or even dating MC. So Abby shares no DNA with MC

If we can't use OLD SAVES , how do i skip to the sections ? Tab isn't working - I think i'll skip this "update" :cautious:
Check to options menu to see if skip unread is enabled :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 199 Votes