Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
Nooo... What way is that to end the chapter? On such an emotional high and just hug and goodnight? I was nearly in tears over the jess story nm anything else. When can we expect the next update? Soon I hope

Apr 30, 2018
it hasn't yet. the mc's daughters with Shannon might do something together in the future with the mc, so there will be lesbian incest at some point for sure. But the MC is not related to any girl he does sexual things to aside from being a father figure to them. The law says it's incest, but it's actually not.
Sad.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I was excited for a new update furthering the story and possible new scenes with the girls so this is pretty disappointing...:(
With ya there, buddy. While I was already replaying through it when I read taht it's just a save slot change. (I assumed it wouldn't work cuz that happens with most games) The addition was pretty short, so kinda disappointing.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Wait wait hold the fuck on? Aside from the nearly non-existent update, Did the dev removed the scene where you can either french kiss Abby or show your cock to her? Or did I fucked up in my run? If he removed it, WHY???? It was literally the only sexual action with her...wtf

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Wait wait hold the fuck on? Aside from the nearly non-existent update, Did the dev removed the scene where you can either french kiss Abby or show your cock to her? Or did I fucked up in my run? If he removed it, WHY???? It was literally the only sexual action with her...wtf
Ya know, I didn't get that scene either, replaying, but I figured I probably didn't choose the right options.

It's memorable because the uncoiling dick was hilarious.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Honestly, not sure. It's been forever, so I can't say I remember how many kiss scenes there are. I however doubt that she is gone from teh love interest list, would just be a horrible move.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I, for one, Am glad that they have gone back to clean up and polish this game. It's worth it to go back and see this game again. One of my favorites for sure. Really looking forward to boning that redhead.
OK let's not get ahead of ourselves here dude...
First, the male DAZ model used for Frank is one of the most overused serial rapist/voyeur/cuck faces in hundreds of already published games. It certainly makes me cringe when I see that face. Female models are quite amateurishly caricatural in nature but it's up to your preferences to like them or not.
Second, MCs internal dialogues get very old very fast after a few minutes of cringeworthy introspective bullshit he is pulling whenever possible and it goes on and on and on... and it is especially annoying when looking at that serial rapist/voyeur/cuck face we got to know from so many games before.

So, yeah, no, the author did try to polish the game by fixing some typos and small inconsistencies but failed at fixing the really annoying stuff like, as I mentioned in one of my previous posts - INSTANT GAME OVER thing for going to check on your "redhead" while she is flipping the bean in the shower.
OK, in retrospect, since the author is using a known serial rapist/voyeur/cuck male DAZ asset for MC it makes sense to go for a game over but still... as it's a fucking VN with little to no actual choices based on a ton of internal monologue and dialogue, it really doesn't make sense to even think of using INSTANT GAME OVER mechanics in any instance. Couldn't he have just said; "DAD, I'm flipping the bean here, get lost you perv!"

Having said all that, no, I kinda do not agree with you that this "game polish" was worth it at all.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I used the Zoey Raven WT. She advised restarting as so much has been altered and I am glad I did. The story just feels better. The sex scenes with Becca and Lilly were well done. It it just me but have the girls bodies matured some what?

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Has the internal monologue been toned down in the rework? I replayed some of the later stuff (from just before Becca's full sex scene) and it didn't seem like it. No way I'm going through all that again unless the changed content is exceptional. I know I can skip but then what am I getting out of replaying? I have saves all over so if I want to go back to a particular scene (like Lilith's sex scene,) I can.

I do really enjoy this VN. I love the characters of Lilith and Abby. But if I'm ever to start over from the beginning, I will wait until it is completed then go into the files and edit out much of that monologue first.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Has the internal monologue been toned down in the rework? I replayed some of the later stuff (from just before Becca's full sex scene) and it didn't seem like it. No way I'm going through all that again unless the changed content is exceptional. I know I can skip but then what am I getting out of replaying? I have saves all over so if I want to go back to a particular scene (like Lilith's sex scene,) I can.

I do really enjoy this VN. I love the characters of Lilith and Abby. But if I'm ever to start over from the beginning, I will wait until it is completed then go into the files and edit out much of that monologue first.
I'm doing the same.
While I understand MC's reluctance and actually have no issues with it ( except when he's balls deep and still going "no no it's wrong"). I really do not want to start over again. Especially having done it before due to broken saves etc.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Quality of life
Nice to see these improvements. just little things that help later on and show you're learning from the dev process.

Game changes
  • Re-made 440 images (from 0.01 to 0.05).
  • Re-made 3 videos (The ones when Abigail shows off her new haircut).
  • Some dialog was re-written/ellipsis removed (Just minor changes to clean it up).
  • Extra dialog between Frank and Rebecca during 0.13 scene (Added some story that I forgot to add when writing the scene).
  • New Jess story added at the end of 0.13.
1. Not really sure if it's all that worthwhile if nothing looks like it changed from the previous to the remake. I wish I had a previous version to compare, but nothing felt improved image wise.

2. Of all the videos to remake, this was probably the biggest waste of time. Honestly the story isn't improved by this scene at all. 4 images could replace the space used for this and nothing of value would be lost. From a technical standpoint it's not terrible, but it's not great either. She's pretty stiff in the twirl part. the camera pan was good, but it was always decent.

3. Nice to do cleanup, you seemed to replace elipsis denoting thoughts with quotations which is for speaking out loud in writing. no quotations generally are narrative, thoughts in italics. Everything is now kinda backwards. Good on the dev to try and at least clean things up.

4. This is good. Thanks for adding this little extra. It helps.

5. Nothing major but it does at least help understand the MCs feelings about Jess better.

Like always please take all discussion of the game to Discord.
So there's this perfectly great website where people go to discuss your game along with others....And the players do not need to clog their discord with 100s of different channels to keep track of. I know it may sound entitled but do think from the players perspective of how many games come out in a month and that they could be playing, and all of those having a discord as well, plus regular groups and games they may be attached too......it's a lot when there is one site with a thread just for your game that does the same thing. You have an amazing resource at your fingertips, don't throw that away in favor of a discord.

I can see why the update needed to be made, but honestly development in this way really is hurt by the need to keep patrons happy with content output. The dev I think was right in bundling this all at once if it were a regular type of development, but as it is more of a serial content creation, each update needs to produce new content. So the technical update could have gone with a new content update, then image improvements added to subsequent content updates, etc. and no one would complain about content. (writing yes, content I don't think so.)

for anyone who doesn't want to play the update here is my full save using all green choices in the mod:

3.90 star(s) 199 Votes