faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Oh, I agree, but I can already see the contrived "newfound virgin romance" thing, as well as the inevitable Abbie wants Daddy and Lilly gets upset, so Abbie has to calm things down. Honestly it's just that we're getting piecemeal updates. If the story was done and we could go right through it, I'm sure it would be fine.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Oh, I agree, but I can already see the contrived "newfound virgin romance" thing, as well as the inevitable Abbie wants Daddy and Lilly gets upset, so Abbie has to calm things down. Honestly it's just that we're getting piecemeal updates. If the story was done and we could go right through it, I'm sure it would be fine.
I want to know how Becca or even Abby will do to change Lilly's mind about MC and Abby, but I want to see what Abby's "father" will speak when they meet.

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
The problem is the girls/haircuts are getting changed as the game progresses. That's the "annoying" part that upgrades perception of "prefers" to "obsessed" for me.
It's annoying when you like certain character then suddenly here come the scissors without player input ...
If I could have chosen, I would have totally chosen to tell Becca to leave meiko's pubic hair as it was.

At least ONE unshaven girl,... but no

and the new faces are... ugly (there at least many will agree on that)

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I want to know how Becca or even Abby will do to change Lilly's mind about MC and Abby, but I want to see what Abby's "father" will speak when they meet.
my guess is she will walk in on a lilly beeca MC 3way and get upset about why isn't she in the loop and demand the other two back off while she gets her jollies and MC won't be able to say shit about it, he knows he's in the wrong and will just have to deal with his daughter forcing him into what he really wants anyway.

I also expect a few instances of him waking up with her toying with his morning wood, a couple overly freindly touches as their combined morning showers become routine a few overly penetrating hardons between her legs as they sleep

Last edited:
Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
my guess is she will walk in on a lilly beeca MC 3way and get upset about why isn't she in the loop and demand the other two back off while she gets her jollies and MC won't be able to say shit about it, he knows he's in the wrong and will just have to deal with his daughter forcing him into what he really wants anyway.
Haha! It will be funny if that happens! But I guess that it will be Abby who will "convince" Lilly that she will have fun too with MC. I guess Becca will try, but Lilly will refuse. Maybe Abby will threaten to stop fooling around with her, and she will accept it.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Haha! It will be funny if that happens! But I guess that it will be Abby who will "convince" Lilly that she will have fun too with MC. I guess Becca will try, but Lilly will refuse. Maybe Abby will threaten to stop fooling around with her, and she will accept it.
This is exactly what I figured. Abbie will have to force Lilly to accept her as an equal with Frank's love.

Reactions: underoath27

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão :v1.15

PS : o arquivo esta com WALKTHROUGH MOD e sem o MOD

o perfil dos personagem tive que separar em 3 partes por que tava muito grande , baixe se quiser , não afeta nada ao jogo

Last edited:

Mattrox

Mar 18, 2019
I like the game for the most part. I could understand the MC being very reluctant and that makes a ton of sense. The only issue I would really have with his fears outside of just it being morally wrong, would be the effect it would have on reputation. The only legal reasons he should not engage with them is if he thought that they may lie to the police and say he did assault them as a minor. Besides that though people would rightfully think him a creep to sleep with girls he helped raise. It is already considered pretty bad to sleep with a girl half your age... but someone you actually raised and possibly groomed? Oh yeah you would be a total outcast in the community. So for being something like a realtor? Your name would get dragged hard, hell your ex could possibly try to do that even without you doing anything though.

Besides that stuff though the renders and stuff look good and it is an interesting take being the target of corruption.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I like the game for the most part. I could understand the MC being very reluctant and that makes a ton of sense. The only issue I would really have with his fears outside of just it being morally wrong, would be the effect it would have on reputation. The only legal reasons he should not engage with them is if he thought that they may lie to the police and say he did assault them as a minor. Besides that though people would rightfully think him a creep to sleep with girls he helped raise. It is already considered pretty bad to sleep with a girl half your age... but someone you actually raised and possibly groomed? Oh yeah you would be a total outcast in the community. So for being something like a realtor? Your name would get dragged hard, hell your ex could possibly try to do that even without you doing anything though.

Besides that stuff though the renders and stuff look good and it is an interesting take being the target of corruption.
In real life that kind of relation often end up very bad. Those young girls are under influence, they are young adults that's right but later when they get older, they will maybe think that it was wrong and that their father abused of that influence to take advantage.
And if the mother learns about this later, she may convince her daughter that it was wrong.
There are many case when girls or boys get older, they start to realise that their parents abused them, beating or sex.
So i understand the father position, he knows that those girls are very young and troubled about the situation with the mother and such and that one of them could regret this later and cause him serious difficulties.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Or, hold down the CTRL key (Win/Linux) to skip certain parts you've already seen, or use the TAB key to toggle skipping on/off.

If you're doing a playthrough on a computer for the first time, or planning to skip past parts from the old CH2, right-click -> Preferences -> toggle "Unseen text" (to skip past) to enable/disable skipping previously seen text. I usually do this when playing on a different computer, and I've forgotten to copy the save files over.

(PS: This works for all games and VNs based on Ren'Py, unless the developer has decided to explicitly disable this functionality.)
Bhhahahaha! :KEK:

EDIT: No seriously, after actually reading your comment I realized you do not know the difference between auto-forward and skip forward. Auto-Forward = Fap Mode - Skip Forward = Fast Forward Mode. What did you think the Auto-Forward speed slider was for in the Preferences of nearly EVERY Ren'py game? :WeSmart:

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2017

I also expect a few instances of him waking up with her toying with his morning wood, a couple overly freindly touches as their combined morning showers become routine a few overly penetrating hardons between her legs as they sleep
I think it is unlikely there'll be any Becca+Lilith action as those two are the only ones with a blood connection, and that's exactly what this game basically skirts around with the whole "the daughters aren't related to MC by blood". It is very likely that Abby will walk in on MC doing one of them, though. And probably soon.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019

Depending on where you live, even if they're adults and consenting, because you had a parental role the relationship is illegal, so there can actually be legal ramifications even though there's no blood relation with him and any of them.

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
Depending on where you live, even if they're adults and consenting, because you had a parental role the relationship is illegal, so there can actually be legal ramifications even though there's no blood relation with him and any of them.
If he has actually adopted the girls then yes, then he's legally their father and while I'm sure in some obscure country it would be illegal the outliers shouldn't be applied as standard of understanding his reluctance (I'll happily be proven wrong though). Abby was probably adopted (can't remember if it's stated anywhere) and if that's the case then yes it would likely be very illegal. The main issue the game has (other than the eternal inner monologues) is that MC makes little to no sense. He goes balls deep, creampies and after the fact thinks he needs to take it slow with one of them. If that happened in the real world then the girl would 100% think that MC just wanted to nut and wants nothing to do with her in terms of real affection.

That's also excluding the issues with Mei... she basically throws herself at MC and keeps telling him that she wants him yet he is kinda gaslighting/making her question herself at every turn.

I can see their first sexual encounter to play out: Mei is naked on MCs bed, which triggers a internal monologue about her cuteness and how wrong he feels. Then he walks up to her and ask her what she's doing, then he will ask her if she really wants to and gets into bed with her. Then we'll probably get some more internal monologue and him munching her taco. Then he'll get ready to take her but stops and asks again "Are you sure?". Then when he's half way in he'll stop because she probably hurts a bit and he will ask her yet AGAIN "Do you really REALLY, super really want this?" and then they will do it and then for some reason he'll feel bad about it.

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
iirc MC is on abby birth certificate as father even though all concerned know otherwise.
Then yes it would be very illegal for MC to be sexually involved with Abby and that's just speaking of the law. People around them would also have a hard time accepting it but I suspect that the neighbourhood lesbian/bi-sexual couple would accept it because... reasons. I guess they could all use Mei as a beard of sorts and try to hide it. They could also fairly easily solve the social issue by having them move somewhere else and have a fresh start where no one knows them, still couldn't marry Abby but at this pace I suspect we'll have to wait at least another year before that even becomes relevant.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I an looking for Frank and the girls to continue to pursue the intimate aspects of their new relationships. Like adults who have opened themselves to emotional and physical love.
And like adults who care about each other in and out of the bedroom, they do more together than just have sex.

Trikus

May 31, 2020

The only one being groomed in this game is the MC. Becca is the one doing the grooming.

Reactions: isotope and pgm_01
3.90 star(s) 201 Votes