ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I have a question will the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
choice lock you out of the routes with the ones you don't choose?
Not played the update yet due to work commitments but from his Patreon post when the holidays are added to the game you will only see the one you selected meaning there may be some updates where there is no content you can access until the branches join back up. Unless you keep a seperate save file for each choice of course.

Reactions: pgm_01

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I am starting to think the Dev is doing this as filler in the text to stretch out the story... As you say Frank internally questions himself about 5 times per scene, times that by 5-10 times per update you have 25-50 duplicate scenes. That is about 10 minutes of fluff. With an average update at about an hour that's a lot of redundancy. It seems he isn't good a pillow talk so he fills the void will this kind of stuff. I understand he is conflicted so address the angst and move on.

snideremark

Dec 20, 2022
Not played the update yet due to work commitments but from his Patreon post when the holidays are added to the game you will only see the one you selected meaning there may be some updates where there is no content you can access until the branches join back up. Unless you keep a seperate save file for each choice of course.
ok, so you get locked out of some content/scenes, but not the girls in total. That's fine then, was kinda dreading to make such a decision tbh

Reactions: Elhemeer

Trikus

May 31, 2020
all those who cry about 'slow burn' need to remember this is a day by day type update thing

from start to finish the entire timeline is like a week (I forget how many days/weeks) but this does not happen over years, but simple days

the abby thing makes sense, he considers her a real daughter, is he supposed to do her in a couple days? the other girls Becca and lilly make more sense, especially when we know Becca has planned this for years
Yeah, the first day in the game is March 30th, the latest day is April 22nd. The timeline is like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, yeah, it is only 23 in game days. Getting a good father to turn around accept his girls, even if they aren't biologically his, are his new lovers would take a while.

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
ok, so you get locked out of some content/scenes, but not the girls in total. That's fine then, was kinda dreading to make such a decision tbh
I haven't played the update either but it sounds like the "holidays" are just side streets where you can only take 1 and then it returns back to the main road. I've played other games that have had similar things.

bl00gs

Jun 10, 2018
the entire last fantasy part of this made me smile and giggle internally , thank you for adding that

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
as for Shanacunt, i loved seeing Abby give her shit, more Shanacunt please with more of the same abuse hurled at her. she will lose it and end up in jail at some point.
Yeah, it was a little cathartic. But at the same time, I can't take Shana seriously as a bad guy. She is FAR too cartoonish. It would be like taking Snidely Whiplash seriously as a villain. It's just too over the top so her actions don't really have any weight to them.

Nov 22, 2021
Yeah, it was a little cathartic. But at the same time, I can't take Shana seriously as a bad guy. She is FAR too cartoonish. It would be like taking Snidely Whiplash seriously as a villain. It's just too over the top so her actions don't really have any weight to them.
Look I don't want to be that guy but its Shannon not Shana XD the only reason i am saying this is because my sisters name is Shana so its making my head confused lol

Reactions: ArhraCole

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
Has anyone else encountered a "loop effect" when Frank and Beth have sex the first time? I'm playing the Android port of the current update sans mods of any type. I started a complete new game.

Any assistance or help would be muchly appreciated!!!!

Thanks In Advance

EDIT: I have just run through an addional three iterations of the loop after having run through four iterations before posting here.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 202 Votes