MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I'd also like to note that this will make for some interesting situations in the plot:

Becca as Frank's daughter makes sure that the sisters are in even more of a patchwork situation:

Not only does it make Becca Lilly's half-sister, which was already pretty obvious, Trevor as Becca's father has always been a very short-term time slot, but now Abby's adopted sister, formerly adopted stepsister (is that a thing?). By both becoming pretty much Frank's daughters, one biologically, the other by birth certificate, their relationship became a bit closer. I can imagine Lilly going into a negative spiral as a result, though. I also think it will give Shannon new material as an antagonist.

destraction72

May 30, 2020
good morning, just to understand in this update which I would define as short, there is the MC talking to Abigail, a blowjob from Meiko and a sex scene with Lilly, then nothing more, usually they are longer updates, I hope for the next one there are new scenes, maybe with Abigail and the mc.

Reactions: AddisonF4c3

AddisonF4c3

Feb 3, 2023
good morning, just to understand in this update which I would define as short, there is the MC talking to Abigail, a blowjob from Meiko and a sex scene with Lilly, then nothing more, usually they are longer updates, I hope for the next one there are new scenes, maybe with Abigail and the mc.
amen brother

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
You are correct, however in an attempt to shorten the turnround time between updates the dev stated that they were splitting each 'whole' update into thirds and bringing them out quicker. This is why this update is the first to have a .1 after the main update number, 24 in in this case. The jury is out as to whether this pattern will work but there is now a patreon issue that may now delay the next update.

Feb 29, 2020
You know, The way the MC acts and talks in this game. You would think he would be the one getting dicked down.

Random L.I- Hey MC! Can I suck your dick?

MC- b b b b but I care about your feelings and don't want you to feel like a whore.
Couldn't we just sit and talk about crocheting instead?

At least that's the vibe I get from Captain Beta here.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I'd also like to note that this will make for some interesting situations in the plot:

Becca as Frank's daughter makes sure that the sisters are in even more of a patchwork situation:

Not only does it make Becca Lilly's half-sister, which was already pretty obvious, Trevor as Becca's father has always been a very short-term time slot, but now Abby's adopted sister, formerly adopted stepsister (is that a thing?). By both becoming pretty much Frank's daughters, one biologically, the other by birth certificate, their relationship became a bit closer. I can imagine Lilly going into a negative spiral as a result, though. I also think it will give Shannon new material as an antagonist.
Trevor as Becca's father NEVER made sense since Shannon met Trevor AFTER Becca was born. The fact CNG has all but said the only reason it hasn't been confirmed that Frank is her father was Patreon, that makes it canon as far as I'm concerned. The Patreon site is gone and now all there is Subscribestar. Finally, the truth about Becca can come out, and honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Becca already knew. The math is pretty simple and she is a smart girl. Her mom was dating Frank at the time she got pregnant. When she discovered her mom cheating on Frank she seized the opportunity to free her father from Shannon and they can all live together happily.

Reactions: WeilBaum

Trikus

May 31, 2020
she (mommy dearest) had sex with trevor too at same day as with mc.
Nope. Shannon didn't meet Trevor until she finished school.

1720281292745.png

Why would a young girl's parents suddenly ship their daughter to another city, basically over night? They were hiding the pregnancy to save face with their social circle.

3.80 star(s) 206 Votes