ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
What about the other updates he mentioned in the post?
Update schedule
First up is the the first part of Becca's side story. That will be out by the end of August.
After that I will be working on 1.24.2.
When that's done I'll be starting the new game. *
Then I will be alternating updates between Single again and the new game.

*(No mention of a title that I've seen but this is a response to recent patreon troubles a la Mr Dots with DMD and Melody et al. As such SA will not be available via patreon)

Nick Black

Oct 22, 2019
Another game... so for SA let's expect 3 updates a year... at least I guessed the release of the next update xD

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
For those who are interested it has been announced via dev's Patreon and SS that the last update (ver 1.24.1) has undergone a significant rewrite following it's original reception. I haven't played through it yet but the bulk of the rewrite is relating to Frank's encouragement of the Abby/Lilly relationship if I understand correctly though I could be in error. The rewritten version is already available on those platforms as ver 1.24.1.1
What was wrong with his encouragement? Don't tell me some homophobes were complaining.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Update schedule
First up is the the first part of Becca's side story. That will be out by the end of August.
After that I will be working on 1.24.2.

*(No mention of a title that I've seen but this is a response to recent patreon troubles a la Mr Dots with DMD and Melody et al. As such SA will not be available via patreon)
Wait, so this game is abandoned?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I don't fucking get it... why does someone start a new game where the current one is nowhere near finished. I'm not supporting monthly but afterwards I'll seriously consider if I want to pay for it on release date.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I don't fucking get it... why does someone start a new game where the current one is nowhere near finished. I'm not supporting monthly but afterwards I'll seriously consider if I want to pay for it on release date.
Because Patreon gave the game the boot and CNG don't want to close his Patreon page, couse he has almost 1 000 subcriber? So he need something for it and this means another game.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
In this case it's because of issues with Patreon and the chance of being banned there is increasing. Once the new game starts it will be available on Patreon and all reference to Single Again will be removed. Single Again will only be available for paid subs via SS.

This is the same thing that happened back in the day(christ that makes me sound old) with Mr Dots and Dating My Daughter. DMD got banned from Patreon so in order to be able to continue development of the game it was made available only on SS and all reference to it removed from Patreon and they developed and released on Patreon, Melody, Sunshine Love and have just started their fourth game called Thief of Hearts.

Of course the key difference is that Mr Dots team were able to maintain a monthly release schedule with each title having an update on alternate months.

Reactions: Elduriel

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
ah got it, I missed the bit about patreon ban, last time I saw it was back up again after being suspended?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is the same thing that happened back in the day(christ that makes me sound old) with Mr Dots and Dating My Daughter. DMD got banned from Patreon.

Of course the key difference is that Mr Dots team were able to maintain a monthly release schedule with each title having an update on alternate months.
it's been only ~7 years since patreon banning incest (among other things). i was there.

every 8 weeks updates after melody was done (rushed).

Reactions: CircaAD

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What was wrong with his encouragement? Don't tell me some homophobes were complaining.
As I understand it not so much homophobia but the fact that the girls would have something with each other when they should only be thinking about MC. Not gonna spell out the common three letter abbreviation here, but it is connected to that. (Well, it isn't in my opinion, but some people feel like that)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I get why some people don't like when girls are involved with each other in this type of games. But abby and lilith have been fucking around with each other pretty much since the start of the game. I didn't really see anything wrong with the mc pushing lilith to be with abby since it seems like becca's plan is for the girls to also be sexual with each other.

Reactions: Maviarab

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I get why some people don't like when girls are involved with each other in this type of games. But abby and lilith have been fucking around with each other pretty much since the start of the game. I didn't really see anything wrong with the mc pushing lilith to be with abby since it seems like becca's plan is for the girls to also be sexual with each other.
If I am not mistaken, make that "since before the start of the story".

3.80 star(s) 206 Votes