the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Single Again v1.24.1.1.

Main App:
Mandatory Package(s): (you can also use the asset pack of v1.24.1 if you still have it!)
  • - Assets
  • - Assets
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the assets pack to the folder /RenPy/org.single.again.the66/game on Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.single.again.the66/files/game.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Here a little Mod for the game, with it you can adjust some additional game settings.
Info: should be compatible to the WT Mod from Zoey Raven and the Gallery Mod from hds666, too.

======================================
June 22, 2024
My Mod v1.20 is compatible to the new game version v1.24.1

======================================

Download Mod v1.20 ( ~5MB)
(compatible to game version v1.23)
Workupload -

============================

Second Mod version with additional music
using my jukebox function "QuickMusic"

Download Mod 1.20Audio (~70MB)
(compatible to game version v1.23)
Workupload -

============================

Android port from the game compressed v1.24.1
with integrated Audio Mod +
- WT Mod v1.24.1 from Zoey Raven
- Gallery Mod v1.24.1 from hds666/Azk66
Pixeldrain - (~1.9GB)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

some ingame pics of the Mod (variant with Audio):
View attachment 2616306 View attachment 2616307 View attachment 2616308 View attachment 2616309 View attachment 2616310 View attachment 2616311
koga, since zoey already abandon the walkthrough
are you willing to pickup whenever there's an update moving forward?

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Izmeraldas
My trick is Always play drunk so all these problems feels secondary. The stepdaughters harem was the point and Abby is the Queen her Choice of him over Lily (the last high point of the story)
And becca stream (that was funny)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
In regards to Update 1.24.1 and 1.24.1.1,
Single Again is one of my top 5 favorite stories and as I see it since the Mei update
it's becoming a massive clusterfuck dumpster fire. And I honestly blame bad faith Patreon
influencers for it. I'm not a guy. I'm not interested in collecting digital girls. I'm interested
in the core story. And the core story is being fucked. Abigail is the main character in this
story. Sure the protagonist and perspective is from Frank, but Abigail is the main focus of
this whole series. Mei killed that. Since that update all focus has been on her and forcing this
stupid harem cult that I don't believe Becca intended. Her plan was centered on building
a her twisted family around Abigail. That's why she made Frank a list of actions to follow in
a set order. Starting with Lilith. Because winning Lilith was getting rid of the one major
obstacle to getting to Abigail.

No matter what Frank said, Abigail has always been Becca's focus. Until the Mei update.

I like Mei. Being a Japanese girl, I fucking hate this constant yellow fever tokenism these
male protag stories always devolve in to. But I like Mei. She needs to be a side character.
All the infrastructure was in place for that. Make the right choices and you open her path.
Just like Beth. Just like Maddison. And this secret cult harem is stupid. And causes so damn
many problems. Problems fappers obviously don't care about but it's killed the story.

Why?

Abigail is being lied to by everyone! Her father. Her step sisters. Lilith. EVERYONE.
Every single thing that's happened since the Mei update has been nothing but an atomic
level fuck you to Abigail. And to make matters worse she's constantly being beaten over
the head for having relations with Lilith. She has said a million times now that she is not
gay. That she does not love Lilith. She loves Frank. ONLY. Lilith is just a side piece to her.
A fling. But noooooooo. Every damn update Frank has to ignore her and force some stupid
ignorant lesbian only path on her that even the author is becoming schizophrenic about.
You can't have it both ways. She is not gay. Lilith is not who she wants to be with. So STOP
PUSHING THAT. Up until now every side story, internal side story, fairy story, Becca story
have all focused on Abigail being the Queen of the household. Stop writing her out of her own
story and series. You don't even get Abigail/Lilith scenes. Their shit happens off screen.
You never see it. And don't tell me about an Abigail side story. It needs to be the MAIN story.

It's hypocritical to an extreme. Frank can do everyone else in this story but lie to, betray and
backstab the one person utterly devoted to him. And what? You think when she finds all this out
she's going to be okay with it? She's gonna hate Frank, Loathe Lilith and Becca and probably
knock Mei out. But let me guess. Mei is secret ninja too. He spent a weekend in a hotel with
Lilith and they both lied to and betrayed Abigail. There is no coming back from that. No plot
contrivance that can make Abigail forgive this crap. She learns of this harem and any real
person would go fucking ballistic. I would. And I have such and open mind I read stories
about fucking my Daddy. I would kill these people.

So if the author reads these, please please please listen to what I've said.
I want my beloved story about Abigail and Frank back. With Lilith and Becca.
And all these other people options and not forced fuck partners. And stop making
Frank fucking stupid. He doesn't want to lose his daughter while doing everything he can
to lose his daughter. Lilith is doing everything she can to get shanked by Abigail.
You need to put the brakes on, look at this mess and iron it out. Get it back on track
and on it's rails cos it's off them. Any more Updates like this and there is no more Abigail
story. You set the course. We all know where Abby stands on all this. You know full well
you fucked the shark and it's gonna bite you, hard.
he who gives the girl a drink, gets to dance with the girl. so no offense, guys, ok?

advice on getting through difficult moments in any VN with not always pleasant content - when you feel like your ass is burning, that your legs are covered in bricks up to your knees (which you shit out of indignation), switch to another task, for example, check the latest messages on the forum, or watch the latest news about what's happening in the world. helps me.

in the end, this is a set of bytes - this is not a girl named Abigail ... a set of bytes does not really suffer. the author just wrote that this set of bytes suffers in order to (in fact) make the reader suffer - and he himself sits and secretly giggles and grunts, or strokes his nipples, like the support service from the series "South Park".
why are you nervous? look at it as some kind of Benny Hill show.

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
Laugh man you sure see the same loop in this thread:

[OP]: I don't like tall blondes I prefer short brunettes with a big ass
[Random1]: Wrong! Blondes XYZ and brunettes HIJ!

You can't tell someone their opinions and tastes are wrong with any seriousness. Can someone talk you out of liking what you like? Are you wrong for having a preference? Yet you see it constantly. Personal attacks on someone who is stating a reaction to a fictional creation.

There is plenty of space here for describing what YOU like and don't like. I would assume that would be more satisfying than riding down on other people who don't share your aesthetic. Though... it is pretty funny to see the same shrieking defense of pixels being offered time and time again.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
TLDRs is not always so good to read, you know? give reader time to rebreath a little =)
paragraph formatting is always a good tone.
I think c3p0 was not referring to using paragraphs as such - we agree there, that is a good thing - but manually inserting line breaks at half to two thirds of the line length instead of using automatic line breaks from the forum. It is more work for the writer and makes the whole text feel a bit off. Not an evil thing or suchlike, however a strange decision to make.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Laugh man you sure see the same loop in this thread:

[OP]: I don't like tall blondes I prefer short brunettes with a big ass
[Random1]: Wrong! Blondes XYZ and brunettes HIJ!

You can't tell someone their opinions and tastes are wrong with any seriousness. Can someone talk you out of liking what you like? Are you wrong for having a preference? Yet you see it constantly. Personal attacks on someone who is stating a reaction to a fictional creation.

There is plenty of space here for describing what YOU like and don't like. I would assume that would be more satisfying than riding down on other people who don't share your aesthetic. Though... it is pretty funny to see the same shrieking defense of pixels being offered time and time again.
You are correct that nobody is responsible for their likes. However, it would be weird to voice my opinion about my love of Hard Rock on a Taylor Swift forum. People will just answer how they like country pop more and wonder what you are doing there in the first place if the music is not your style - once you found that out, normally you ignore what you do not like and move on.

Also, a forum is not just about stating opinions but also about discussing them, so you cannot expect your opinion to not be challenged, even if it is in the correct place.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
For perspective, some banter dialogue from DragonAge Inquisition,
  • Cassandra: Varric, how could you let the Knight-Captain be framed for murder?
  • Varric: Well, I did spent three entire chapters setting it up.
  • Cassandra: But she didn't deserve it! You'd already put her through more than enough!
  • Varric: Look, Seeker, if you love a character, you give them pain, ruin their lives, make them suffer. Maybe even throw in a heroic death.
  • Cassandra: That makes no sense!
  • Varric: You care enough to argue. If she had a nice afternoon and took a nap, you'd stop reading.
And from DragonAge 2
  • Fenris: I notice you hardly ever comment on mages and templars and such.
  • Varric: It's a lot of humans in skirts. I get them mixed up.
  • Fenris: I highly doubt that. The subject comes up all the time.
  • Varric: Tell me about it.
  • Fenris: And no opinion? One way or the other?
  • Varric: Opinions are like testicles. You kick them hard enough, doesn't matter how many you got.
  • Fenris: That's... something.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Single Again 1.24.1.1

Use a save before v1.23

Changelog:

I knew this update would not go over well with some of the decisions that I went with. The characters, namely Frank and Lilith acting outside how they've been written in the past. But I didn't expect the update to be (pretty much) universally hated. So, I've gone back and re-written parts of it.

The main issue people seemed to have was Frank pushing Abigail into a relationship with Lilith. That has been removed and all other dialog that came from that has been changed.

Win/Linux/Mac/Update Only:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MixQQ

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Single Again 1.24.1.1

Use a save before v1.23

Changelog:

I knew this update would not go over well with some of the decisions that I went with. The characters, namely Frank and Lilith acting outside how they've been written in the past. But I didn't expect the update to be (pretty much) universally hated. So, I've gone back and re-written parts of it.

The main issue people seemed to have was Frank pushing Abigail into a relationship with Lilith. That has been removed and all other dialog that came from that has been changed.

Win/Linux/Mac/Update Only:
MEGA
respect for this guy to do this

Reactions: MixQQ

Sugoda77

Feb 18, 2023
Thank god. That part really irked me. It was so annoying how he pushed for a relationship.
Frank is one of the worst MC of any VN I've played. Couldn't even spend any time teaching Mei, someone who wants to be with him, instead told her to go fuck herself with toys. Also agreed quite a bit with what Izmeraldas said regarding Abby. She's in the story less and less and it's hurting the game in my opinion. Not sure if he can fix the damage he's done with just a re-write of one update.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Frank is one of the worst MC of any VN I've played. Couldn't even spend any time teaching Mei, someone who wants to be with him, instead told her to go fuck herself with toys. Also agreed quite a bit with what Izmeraldas said regarding Abby. She's in the story less and less and it's hurting the game in my opinion. Not sure if he can fix the damage he's done with just a re-write of one update.
more and more look into other VN's - and be good. autor simply badtroll you =)

or if you can - build your own lunapark with blackjack and hookers.
and there is no other options sorry.

3.80 star(s) 206 Votes