HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Single Again 1.24.1.1

Use a save before v1.23

Changelog:

I knew this update would not go over well with some of the decisions that I went with. The characters, namely Frank and Lilith acting outside how they've been written in the past. But I didn't expect the update to be (pretty much) universally hated. So, I've gone back and re-written parts of it.

The main issue people seemed to have was Frank pushing Abigail into a relationship with Lilith. That has been removed and all other dialog that came from that has been changed.

Win/Linux/Mac/Update Only:
MEGA
damn, he caved ?
honestly, it didn't feel like MC pushed for it. felt more like he told her to follow her heart after reframing everything clearly for her, and she did.

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
damn, he caved ?
honestly, it didn't feel like MC pushed for it. felt more like he told her to follow her heart after reframing everything clearly for her, and she did.
Agreed.
Abby and Lily are already a couple, and obviously love each other. All Frank did was let Abby know that it's okay to accept the feelings she has for Lily, the way Lil already has for her.

Somewhat sad. Frank helped his daughter see that what others think about her feelings isn't as important as being happy. He encouraged her to follow her heart rather than worrying about what others think.
Then in an ironic twist, the author listened to what people thought about that part of their story, and gave in, changing what they wanted to do.
Oh well.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
My problem with the last update, if it was a problem at all, was that there wasn't enough actual narrative. As others have written, Lilly and Abby was one thing plot-wise for a long time, so I see less of a problem there. I even think it could have been used as a hook to involve Abby in the given situation, but oh well.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Agreed.
Abby and Lily are already a couple, and obviously love each other. All Frank did was let Abby know that it's okay to accept the feelings she has for Lily, the way Lil already has for her.

Somewhat sad. Frank helped his daughter see that what others think about her feelings isn't as important as being happy. He encouraged her to follow her heart rather than worrying about what others think.
Then in an ironic twist, the author listened to what people thought about that part of their story, and gave in, changing what they wanted to do.
Oh well.
I am sure that the change was made because the 3 letter word a lot of people hate. They think if the LI even remotely looks at another, other than the MC, then it is the 3 letter word.

Last edited:

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
My problem with the last update, if it was a problem at all, was that there wasn't enough actual narrative. As others have written, Lilly and Abby was one thing plot-wise for a long time, so I see less of a problem there. I even think it could have been used as a hook to involve Abby in the given situation, but oh well.
Exactly.
A few times with the strapon, then a discussion about trying the "real thing" at some point opens the door to future possibilities.
Would have made perfect sense in the progression, alas some whiners have ruined that route, or at least slowed that timeline. Meaning it will now be even longer before there's any sex between Frank and Abby, because with that change CNG will have to rewrite where they were going with the story.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Exactly.
A few times with the strapon, then a discussion about trying the "real thing" at some point opens the door to future possibilities.
But ... but ... but the strapon is not my big bad dick. He's the only one to touch a girls pussy (I can use the grown up words because I am grown up!). Nobody else shall. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
But ... but ... but the strapon is not my big bad dick. He's the only one to touch a girls pussy (I can use the grown up words because I am grown up!). Nobody else shall. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Now go back to your mummy, I heared dinner is ready.:sneaky:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am sure that the change was made because the 3 letter word a lot of people hate. They think if the LI even remotely looks at another, other than the MC, then it is the 3 letter word.
well goal is that frank has big family (harem) so no room for that.

Izmeraldas

Mar 23, 2024
  1. He don't read this (most likely) as he is not active on this platfrom
  2. Why? Why you and not all the other zoner who wrote the same amount of words for their views of things?
  3. Why shall he listen to you or us more than the ones he earned money with?

It is not your story, never was and until you buy every rights for that never will.

Do we know that? It is an assumption. Same as if I go for a book about Sherlock Holmes. My assumptions would be that he catch the culprit with his sidekick Watson and most likely it will be so, but until I've read the book to the end, I know shit about it.
So, CNG can put a 180 degree change make Abi a slut, Frank a 200% Tarzan alpha male, Beth discovering dicks and so on and forth. Will it make sense? Possible not, but if CNG would write it, it would be what would be canon and what the games become.

Also, just curisous: Why do you format your paragraphs as you do?
You know. This is all stupid and pointless. I mean why? Seriously?
No shit it's not my story, but I'm the one liking and reading and committing to it like everyone else.
I get so tired of this lame argument. "It's not your story" blah blah blah

I said it clearly that I blame Patreon. But the platform and the whale tossing money to derail the story
for their own entertainment. And it gets on my nerves when people are like "if you aren't paying and
one of the Patridiots go fuck yourself. No one cares what you think"

Where do you think all the downloads come from the most? Here on this site or on Patreon/Scribestar?
You want the monies you better get head out of ass and go to the actual people downloading your shit.
You want to rake in money ignore the whales and give the people actually supporting your story a reason
to give you money. I would easily drop $20 a month to help this story if I wasn't watching it go to shit.
But I'm not going to in it's current state.

And this "We don't know" crap.

So Abby is suddenly dumb as fuck right?

She's in love with Frank. Has SAID how she fells about this.
She threated Lilith when she got violent with Frank and uses sex as a weapon
to keep her on a leash. She's not doing it for kicks or love. She's doing it for control.
And she has SAID her relationship with Lilith IS a tool she uses to control her behavior.
Lilith takes more pleasure from Abby than Abby gets from Lilith.

And I know, as a girl, with a Dad, personally, I don't like people I know hooking up with him.
I get angry even at the though of it. That's how real girls are. As a guy do you get hard thinking
of buddies fucking your mom? You sister? Or are you a bit protective and territorial?
Maybe your a beta I dunno.

Girls are territorial by nature. VERY.

So yeah, I do know. There is nothing that wouldn't keep Abigail from hating these people
and being completely destroyed by Frank and Lilith. Unless you live in that great of a delusion.

And the author doesn't have to directly see this. Some of you might be on Discord or on Patreon and
agree with this and pass it on.

So please stop replying to people like this. Not just the poster but all of you that do this.

I want this story to continue and succeed. I love it. Replies like this are counter productive and pointless.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You know. This is all stupid and pointless. I mean why? Seriously?
No shit it's not my story, but I'm the one liking and reading and committing to it like everyone else.
I get so tired of this lame argument. "It's not your story" blah blah blah

I said it clearly that I blame Patreon. But the platform and the whale tossing money to derail the story
for their own entertainment. And it gets on my nerves when people are like "if you aren't paying and
one of the Patridiots go fuck yourself. No one cares what you think"

Where do you think all the downloads come from the most? Here on this site or on Patreon/Scribestar?
You want the monies you better get head out of ass and go to the actual people downloading your shit.
You want to rake in money ignore the whales and give the people actually supporting your story a reason
to give you money. I would easily drop $20 a month to help this story if I wasn't watching it go to shit.
But I'm not going to in it's current state.

And this "We don't know" crap.

So Abby is suddenly dumb as fuck right?

She's in love with Frank. Has SAID how she fells about this.
She threated Lilith when she got violent with Frank and uses sex as a weapon
to keep her on a leash. She's not doing it for kicks or love. She's doing it for control.
And she has SAID her relationship with Lilith IS a tool she uses to control her behavior.
Lilith takes more pleasure from Abby than Abby gets from Lilith.

And I know, as a girl, with a Dad, personally, I don't like people I know hooking up with him.
I get angry even at the though of it. That's how real girls are. As a guy do you get hard thinking
of buddies fucking your mom? You sister? Or are you a bit protective and territorial?
Maybe your a beta I dunno.

Girls are territorial by nature. VERY.

So yeah, I do know. There is nothing that wouldn't keep Abigail from hating these people
and being completely destroyed by Frank and Lilith. Unless you live in that great of a delusion.

And the author doesn't have to directly see this. Some of you might be on Discord or on Patreon and
agree with this and pass it on.

So please stop replying to people like this. Not just the poster but all of you that do this.

I want this story to continue and succeed. I love it. Replies like this are counter productive and pointless.
I am sorry, but that is a very simplified view of how that works. "I would like to pay for something that suits my taste" - generally believable but unproven. And risking the whales for the possibility that enough of the many now-still-pirates come out of the woodwork and suddenly start sprouting money is a bit of a gamble when you have no useful data, except for some people complaining in a forum - which will always happen, no matter what. And - if the option is available - the "majority of downloads" will always be pirating, there have been experiments by (non adult) companies with "pay how much you want", and even with a theoretical $0.01 threshold for regular pay, the majority of the game was still pirated. And pirates just simply do not count when you want to make money out of it.

And that is assuming that even the majority of people, or enough to offset the "whales", agree with a change.

I dislike patreon polls deciding the direction of the story (beyond "shall Ginny wear a green dress or a blue dress to prom, and have her hair open or braided?") as well because in my opinion they tend to lead the game into a direction I do not like. However, the argument still holds true, if you want to have a voice that matters, in this case you need to put your money where your mouth is. Because nobody is changing that for potentially getting other customers - even if financially viable and you know that it also would include building a new customer base almost from scratch.

Reactions: c3p0 and Maviarab

Befole

Feb 26, 2022
I'm currently at the point where I have to decide between the cabin (who is Hedi, by the way?) and the beach resort, could anyone help and give me an estimate as to how far back I have to go for the rewrite, or if I haven't reached that point yet?
Because it says to use a save before 1.23, but I only started playing the game when it was already at 1.24, and Lilith staying over wasn't a singular event, nor do I know what day of the week is when ingame?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm currently at the point where I have to decide between the cabin (who is Hedi, by the way?) and the beach resort, could anyone help and give me an estimate as to how far back I have to go for the rewrite, or if I haven't reached that point yet?
Because it says to use a save before 1.23, but I only started playing the game when it was already at 1.24, and Lilith staying over wasn't a singular event, nor do I know what day of the week is when ingame?
You haven't reached the rewrite yet.

Reactions: Befole

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
In one word: No.

Are you entitled to
have your opinion:
Yes, same as everyone
else and so am I.
If you post something
in a public space, like
here, then be prepared
that someone answer
you, with their opinion
and that might be
opossed to your own.