MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I was secretly hoping for CNG to release both 1.24.2 and 1.24.3 before starting on his other game, but now, with Xenorav's Patreon page taken down, let's hope 1.24.2 releases soon so CNG can focus on the new game and have something up very soon about this on his Patreon. Otherwise, things could turn ugly pretty fast.

I guess 1.24.2 for the end of October and 1st release of the new game for the end of the year is still a possibility at this point, but this window is closing down rapidly (too bad CNG doesn't update his patrons more regularly on his progress; it wouldn't take much time to write like a post a month or so).
Yes, it would be nice if CNG would keep its patreons more up to date, but on the other hand it's still better than other devs who regularly harangue their patreons with wild bullshit about why they haven't managed to update in over a year, come up with imaginary supporters who are supposed to release something when they themselves don't comply but effectively do nothing (because they don't exist) and so on. So far the only thing you can blame CNG for is underestimating the release dates and even then it's a delay of 1-2 weeks max. Accordingly, I'm optimistic that the update will come, even if not within the first timeframe CNG mentioned.

JQuillon

Oct 10, 2023
Yes, it would be nice if CNG would keep its patreons more up to date, but on the other hand it's still better than other devs who regularly harangue their patreons with wild bullshit about why they haven't managed to update in over a year, come up with imaginary supporters who are supposed to release something when they themselves don't comply but effectively do nothing (because they don't exist) and so on. So far the only thing you can blame CNG for is underestimating the release dates and even then it's a delay of 1-2 weeks max. Accordingly, I'm optimistic that the update will come, even if not within the first timeframe CNG mentioned.
Oh, for sure, CNG is one of the most reliable devs out there by far, and I certainly wouldn't want posts with excuses and other BS. But the graphics that CNG posts from time to time on Discord would be great on a more regular (ie monthly) basis, imho (possibly with release date estimates, although he's often late but a couple of weeks, true). It is what it is, though.

But yeah, it's really time to put the back-up plan into motion, imho, because Patreon is hitting more and more AVN creators, these days.

Reactions: MrLKX

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
SNIP(possibly with release date estimates, although he's often late but a couple of weeks, true)
I would disagree with this, making release date estimates just puts pressure on you that may or may not negatively affect your game making.
And of course it can make your supporters even more unhappy if you miss the deadline.

Mar 23, 2024
Bottom line here folks is some people are so utterly obsessed with incest that they will jump through hoops to make it believable and see what they want to see. I worry about them.

I find it ridiculous that some people, knowing exactly what type of character Shannon is, refuse to believe she wouldn't fuck anything with 2 legs, drunk, sober, whether she in a relationship or not and that she would cheat ona character (personality) like Frank in a heartbeat or jump from one 'lover' to another in the blink of an eye.

As always though, time will tell the truth.
Well the Becca thing is probably less about pushing incest and more
about the dynamics of Shannon and Frank's relationship. And the kind of terrible person Shannon is.
The under story of Frank actually wanting a biological daughter because of the Abigail thing is clearly
woven through the story from the start. And it's where the story starts to genuinely fail in later updates.
You could argue it's more of an attempt to erase Abigail from the story. But I don't think it is.
Finding out Frank has a relationship with Becca, give Shannon a whole lot of ammo to attack him
with then she had during the first judge meeting.

The bottom line is this whole story has been twisted in to something else. And the only real way
to get it back on track is through Becca's side story and refocusing on the actual plan instead of this
stupid harem Cult of Frank and continually pushing Abigail out of her own story. She's supposed to
be the FMC, remember? This is her story. Not Lilly's, not Becca's and def not Mei's.
It's okay to fuck everyone else in the family and their friends but Abigail can never happen.
We just have to keep forcing her in to sexual situations with Lilly for no reason what-so-ever.
And never even show it because you know.. why would we do that? We have to deflower Mei for
Patreon support. SMH

JQuillon

Oct 10, 2023
continually pushing Abigail out of her own story. She's supposed to
be the FMC, remember? This is her story. Not Lilly's, not Becca's and def not Mei's.
Funny how different people can have different perspectives about this. I mean, Abby in the harem will happen, that's a given (and it's logical that Frank would have more hang-ups with her because of their shared history--and Jess). But it's true that the Mei thing kind of derailed that plotline, or at least pushed it back several months. But I would never think of SA as "Abby's story". I guess you could argue that she's the "main" LI because she's being played out as the "final boss" (that is, if you consider that SA is a straightforward harem game with Frank as MC, which I don't think it is).

I see this more as a hidden corruption story in which we're playing the person being corrupted (Frank) by the "secret MC" (Becca) who advances the plot in almost every significant way--except, interestingly enough, on the Abby front, since Frank put his foot down about this. She did help a bit before that, but now, Abby will have to do the rest by herself--which kind of means that we will soon be getting to the part of the overall plot that will actually *be* Abby's story (and I don't mean her side story only), and it'll be interesting to see how CNG puts her front and center again when the time comes, but this time, in a romantic way.

But overall, for me, SA is Frank's story--except he's the "victim" of Becca's wiles (which totally work to his benefit, so he shouldn't complain too much, lol) rather than the instigator. Which makes *him* the main LI of the MC, interestingly enough. ;)

(But the three stars of the show are definitely the three sisters, on different levels.)

As I said, different perspectives and all that (and the fact that we can have such different takes on the game actually makes it even more interesting for me). :)

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Regarding the Abby issue, I would even assume that Mei's purpose is to bridge time until Single Again is completely on Subscribestar and CNG has established another VN for Patreon.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Regarding the Abby issue, I would even assume that Mei's purpose is to bridge time until Single Again is completely on Subscribestar and CNG has established another VN for Patreon.
That doesn't make any sense (not that Patreon usually does.) :)
Makes no sense regardless....how long (real world time) has Mei been in it now and starting to do lewd stuff> Been 18 months or so....

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It's not just about Becca.

Patreon already hit him once based on the game's current state and he decided after recovering from the hit to make the change ... although I wouldn't be surprised if he was hedging his bets before that, since Patreon has been breathing down everyone's necks for a while.

So even if he loses Patrons, it's still better than the constant risk of losing his account.

3.80 star(s) 208 Votes