a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
None at all goes dark with the blah blah image not found with the last image being looking at Abby, then once the story is done it comes back to Abby again, business as usual.
The version SingleAgainCHP1-1.0-pc has the correct pics and is complete.

(((No longer can find the other 2 that I had.)))

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
The version SingleAgainCHP1-1.0-pc has the correct pics and is complete.

(((No longer can find the other 2 that I had.)))
Yeah I just redownloaded it and didn't add the WT mod and there isn't a story part isn't there anymore, just skips to Abby asking for spoons lol.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
thinking long term chapt 2 eps 1-12 would most likely be the girls getting into their respective relationship with mc, lily and becca moving into the building for easy booty calls, financial stability, sanity of being away from their mom and such. hopefully lots of fan service in these halcyon days. Finally having the four girls all accepting of the poly relationship. chapt 3 would bring about the changes in either all living together in the "vacation" house (I'm expecting it to be a mansion if they have staff to open it up for visiting) or selling it back to the brothers knowing they undervalued it to short sell the sister which means its probably worth $4 million at least (likely more) once living there or taking funds and moving elsewhere (out of ohio so the loco parentis law isn't an issue) no one knows them and the oxton girls no longer have to worry about their mom finding them. Here is where the family building should start in earnest. I think chapt 4 is a bit far to forcast as these things often take on a life of their own...

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes