-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021

Hello everyone,

1.18 is done and ready to be played. All the bonus stuff is also up.

• This update focuses on the first day of Franks "trip".
  • This by bar the biggest update I've made. About %20 bigger than the next biggest.
  • Someone is posting my links for downloads on pirate sites. So if the links aren't working it means I'm in the middle of changing them... Again. (Seriously dude...)
  • After the new year We'll do another best girl poll.
The BnV tier will be up on Dec 6th. The free version will go up a number then as well.

If you find any bugs or anything that needs to be fixed please make a post in the bug section on Discord.

Thank you everyone, for your support and patience, I hope you enjoy the new update

DOWNLOAD (pc+pc update+mac) :

Last edited:

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020

Hello everyone,

• This by bar the biggest update I've made. About %20 bigger than the next biggest.
  • Someone is posting my links for downloads on pirate sites. So if the links aren't working it means I'm in the middle of changing them... Again. (Seriously dude...)
The BnV tier will be up on Dec 6th. The free version will go up a number then as well.

If you find any bugs or anything that needs to be fixed please make a post in the bug section on Discord.

Please take all discussion about the game there. I don't want to run afoul of this sites increasingly stringent guidelines.

Thank you everyone, for your support and patience, I hope you enjoy the new update

MEGA

Google
You are beautiful.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

Hello everyone,

MEGA

Google
I guess the next step is to let Zoey Raven and Azk66 know so they can get this in their queues.

skater555

Feb 22, 2021

Hello everyone,

MEGA

Google
Thinking about the movie, catch me if you can, after reading the text, not even armageddon would be able to stop you! :coffee:

Reactions: Ghostload

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The GDrive has shut down downloads for the time being; getting the update only from Mega right now, unless it cuts out.

If anyone was able to get a full game download, given the limits placed by Google and Mega, and can upload to a site like gofile, pixeldrain, etc., you'd likely make a bunch of people happy. If I can manage to get the update file, I'll put on Go.

Reactions: Ghostload

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Single Again [v1.18] [Clever name games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.41 GB

GOFILE: /
WORKUPLOAD: /
PIXELDRAIN: /
RACATY: /
ANONFILES: /

ANDROID: - - - -

On ANDROID
Text Box Opacity
Font Size

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
What a great update. I hope this ends the Frank complaints about his indecisiveness. He is definitely 100% on board now.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
In case anyone is being blocked by GDrive or is having trouble with Mega, here's a link with the PC update (not full Ch2). This will only work for you if you have the cumulative game thru 1.17 - GDrive shut me out and Mega also blanked me out for the full file, and MegaDownloader wouldn't work for me on it. I've heard that it does this from time to time.

Would have had it up earlier, but GoFile was being a bitch today and I had to restart three times.

Screenshot of what's loaded: 1669165976231.png

ADDENDUM: Saw some positive reactions coming in and just saw that it's been downloaded quite a bit. Glad it was found useful and didn't end up being a waste of my time.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It was nice to see Frank be more assertive, but this update has me worried for future content...

The devs other game is a NTR side story... him now wanting to add netorase isn't really surprising.
It isn't really an incest game either... the dev tried his best to make Franks daughters not his own by blood but by law.
Also Frank himself with all the doubts and self-loathing acts more like an NTR protag to begin with.
The dev now wanting to add netorase which falls under the NTR umbrella should surprise nobody....
Honestly I expected worse.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
The devs other game is a NTR side story... him now wanting to add netorase isn't really surprising.
It isn't really an incest game either... the dev tried his best to make Franks daughters not his own by blood but by law.
Also Frank himself with all the doubts and self-loathing acts more like an NTR protag to begin with.
The dev now wanting to add netorase which falls under the NTR umbrella should surprise nobody....
Dev loves to throw in a bit of stealthily cucky stuff for the tension. I was kinda excusing it b/c the Mc wasn't really officially in relationships yet- but it has gotten to the point where it has made the game not worth playing anymore. Pretty disappointing considering the game's tags and premise and how well some of the other stuff is done.

I'm sure Beccca is falling on a lot of people's tier lists. Being an E-girl streamer and flirting with your tits mostly out is pretty gross- not to mention the plot is scaffolding to / alluding to / teasing her becoming a cam-girl. Also, the MC now canonically being into lesbian Netorase. Can't get a break with this MC- he is such a weak piece of shit.

Not to mention Mei's sexual progression getting flipped onto Becca instead of the MC as well. Why couldn't frank train her? Was really looking forward to that. *Sigh.*

Last edited:

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Well wish frank would be a bit more assertive also. Like the vn but a little ntr is not a turnoff from me, but if you make the mc a complete cuck then just not my cup of bourbon

Reactions: yungcatpiss

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
None of the links work. I did not try mega because I don't have a subscription with them and they only allow less than 5GB download.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Bella, my fav girl, wants to be a cam whore this update and I'm also supposed to want to share her? Didn't see that coming tbh and it's not a direction I wanted. It was unfortunate enough to me that lily turned out to be a huge slut who's also sleeping with your daughter. Every update feels more and more cuckish imo. It sucks because I kind of liked this game despite some slightly beta vibes on the MC's part. I'm not sure if I should continue or not now which annoys me.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes