Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
However, this whole "peeking in the shower" issue - not only here but in other games as well - never will cease to amaze me as an example of cultural difference. Here it is perfectly normal to know how every family member of your household looks naked - not that we're looking for it but when you share a house it happens (like all the "oh I forgot to knock" bathroom stuff) and it is not a big deal at all - let alone erotic, certain kinks notwithstanding.

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Was kinda hoping he'd "teach" his asian trainee, she's eager and willing to learn , instead of getting it on with his flat chested daughter. :confused:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
WTF. So the girl peek at me in the shower is fine but when I peek on them its game over. What is this hypocrisy?
did it too early. play with wt-mod is recommended.

Was kinda hoping he'd "teach" his asian trainee, she's eager and willing to learn , instead of getting it on with his flat chested daughter. :confused:
you say that becky is flatchested?

:p

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Well, it is a rather old download link (almost 3 years old), and not one of the "official" ones, either. You'd be better off downloading the latest version from one of the download links in the first post.
Exactly. Why would anyone even want to download version 02?

etool

Jun 14, 2021
Right now I'm at the point where you've just had a long discussion with Becca and Lilly at the hotel bar.

Will the home MC and Abby have been willed come into the story during the current version (v1.18) or what?

Seems kind of strange that they haven't really spoken about all that much after being told they've been given it.

yeah I was also thinking about the new house ....

but keep in mind it's only been days/week not , months, that have gone by (assuming I do understand the timeline a little)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I read Shakespeare's monologues of the MC on the topic "2 beers or not 2 beers" - and suddenly I thought, and probably the MC from the "proud father" also went through this.
or not, his wife helped him get into the swamp of incest, a person whose opinion was significant for the MC. here, only the daughter tells him that his other daughter fell in love with him - these are slightly different weight categories.

yes, on the one hand, I want to exclaim "well, this MC is hysterical," on the other hand, I want to sympathize with him, because a dilemma is brewing for him - "to make his daughter happy" means to cross the moral boundary of "sex father with daughters"
poor father, his suffering is understandable*. if you don't cross the border, you'll break your daughter's heart. and there is no one around to support him. he does not have a wife, like a "proud father". there is no Oliver (DMD) to cheer him up.
yes, rather, his situation is more reminiscent of DMD, where the father was also alone with his daughter and his doubts and without anyone's help - "get out yourself as you can."

well, almost without help, Oliver helped him a lot to sort things.
I hope a psychologist from the couple of women to whom he sold the apartment can help him more easily accept his fate as a father sleeping with his daughters.

* he obviously just needs to go through the game "proud father" from where he could get smart thoughts about his situation. for example, at the very beginning of the plot of VN "corrupt love" MC played the "proud father". and almost calmly, like clockwork, rolled into incest with his own daughter. more precisely, having learned that the girl with whom he had sex, his own daughter, did not throw tantrums, but simply continued what he started out of ignorance - continued to have sex with her and then as if nothing had happened.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes