Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
Is there still no sex with Abby as of v1.24?
Are there still people who care about sex with Abby who don't just play the game as soon as the update comes out?
Seriously, if you care about that just play the game. When it eventually happens, you're going to have to update, open it up, and go through to get there anyway, so the more up to date you are the less you'll have to wait when it happens. :unsure: ;)

janetitan

Sep 12, 2023
Are there still people who care about sex with Abby who don't just play the game as soon as the update comes out?
Seriously, if you care about that just play the game. When it eventually happens, you're going to have to update, open it up, and go through to get there anyway, so the more up to date you are the less you'll have to wait when it happens. :unsure: ;)
for me abby i don't like her becca is better xd

Aug 29, 2023
My wife ReallyNotTina and I play AVNs together. We’ve been doing one of them in particular for a few months now. But we were visiting family recently, and left our laptops at home. When we had an evening free for just us two, she suggested we find a new AVN—one neither of us has played before. So we looked at Gamcore and found Single Again.

Gamcore made it sound like it’s about a single guy in a new apartment, ready for new sexy fun times. Gamcore’s description sucks ass! But it sounded good to us, so we started the game.

I’m repeating our conversations from memory, by the way. It’s not 100% accurate but I bounced it off the wife and she says it’s good enough. I also went through the game again—I’ll explain why in a bit—and while I did that, I made sure I got the game quotes right. So it’s recap time!

Default names—the MC is Frank. He’s got a daughter named Abigail, and stepdaughters Rebecca and Lilith, and he’s living with Abby and she gets the bedroom, so that’s gonna put the kibosh on sexy fun times at home. No problem; we figure Frank can fuck in cars and alleys and bar bathrooms. Oh, he’s a realtor? Well he’ll fuck in other people’s houses.

But as Abby and Lilly are checking out the new place, Lilly has her nip out.

Wife. Why’s her nip out?​
Me. Betcha this is an incest game.​
Wife. An incest game?​
Me. Where he fucks his stepdaughters. He’s divorcing their mom, so they’re not related anymore, so technically it’s not incest. But it’s incest.​
Wife. What the fuck is wrong with people.​
Me. Lotta guys out there wanna fuck their hot stepdaughters.​
Wife. Sweet home Alabama!​

I mean, ReallyNotTina knows such games exist, but we never played one before. And she’s not so repulsed by the idea that she’s gonna shut down the game. Her attitude is the same as mine: They’re actors (or in this case, DAZ models) who aren’t related in real life; they’re just hot people fucking. So, why the hell not. Plus Abby is a ginger, and ReallyNotTina is a ginger, and really identifies with every ginger girl in these games.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
My wife ReallyNotTina and I play AVNs together. We’ve been doing one of them in particular for a few months now. But we were visiting family recently, and left our laptops at home. When we had an evening free for just us two, she suggested we find a new AVN—one neither of us has played before. So we looked at Gamcore and found Single Again.

Gamcore made it sound like it’s about a single guy in a new apartment, ready for new sexy fun times. Gamcore’s description sucks ass! But it sounded good to us, so we started the game.

I’m repeating our conversations from memory, by the way. It’s not 100% accurate but I bounced it off the wife and she says it’s good enough. I also went through the game again—I’ll explain why in a bit—and while I did that, I made sure I got the game quotes right. So it’s recap time!
Absolutely loving this.
The color commentary, your thoughts on what might be happening or being setup, and the back and forth between you two is so relatable.

Two quick things:
1) Squirting is not the same as peeing during orgasm; that's a common misconception.
2) Hoping you continue this recap; it's very entertaining. Both in getting your thoughts on the story, and in seeing how you and your wife interpret what you read.

Thanks

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021

Default names—the MC is Frank. He’s got a daughter named Abigail, and stepdaughters Rebecca and Lilith, and he’s living with Abby and she gets the bedroom, so that’s gonna put the kibosh on sexy fun times at home. No problem; we figure Frank can fuck in cars and alleys and bar bathrooms. Oh, he’s a realtor? Well he’ll fuck in other people’s houses.

Wife. An incest game?​
Me. Where he fucks his stepdaughters. He’s divorcing their mom, so they’re not related anymore, so technically it’s not incest. But it’s incest.​

I mean, ReallyNotTina knows such games exist, but we never played one before. And she’s not so repulsed by the idea that she’s gonna shut down the game. Her attitude is the same as mine: They’re actors (or in this case, DAZ models) who aren’t related in real life; they’re just hot people fucking. So, why the hell not. Plus Abby is a ginger, and ReallyNotTina is a ginger, and really identifies with every ginger girl in these games.

Like Mick said (right before me), loving the commentary.

Some missed opportunities (off the top of my head for your playthrough recapped/described so far):
  • If you open the door after the discussion with Beth (from the lesbian couple) about their agreement (instead of having Beth open the door), you get a sexy scene with Beth (multiple positions). And if you agree to take a look at the "plumbing problem" with Beth at their first dinner gathering, you get a quick BJ from her.
    • I'm not entirely sure if it's a requirement to have had actual sex with Beth for this, but there will also be a discussion regarding the possibility of pregnancy (with Frank as the sperm donor, done the natural way) further down the story, but this still hasn't been fully decided on by the end of 1.24.
  • During the first outing, if you watch the purses instead of immediately go dancing, and if you made the right choices at the judge's office (during and after the divorce meeting), you will be approached by the bar manager, who's also the jugde's daughter, and you might have some extra fun with her. Once you're done, you'll still continue to the same dance floor scene as you already did.
Also, the character bios (for some weird reason, these are only available when you start from the beginning, before you get the option to rename your character) state that Becca is 23, and Shannon originally left 24 years ago (at the time of this story), so what you originally thought there, has actually been discussed several times in this thread. It was also indicated from the dev when their Patreon page was disabled, that Becca's "true parentage will be known" (and one of the things Patreon cracks down on, is incest), but since that time, their Patreon page was reinstated, so interpret that anyway you want. Only the future will tell us the truth.

I'm actually looking forward to your commentary/recap of Lilith's Longing, as well as your continued commentary of Single Againm at least of what has been released so far.

JosephCosta

Jun 8, 2020

Wife. An incest game?​

continue please, and agree that becca's father is not lillys father. it is vagualy confirmed when i asked the creator CNG, who is canadian from British Columbia

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
becca's father is not lillys father. it is vagualy confirmed when i asked the creator CNG, who is canadian from British Columbia
never has been unless it was trevor who made beccy too at same night as frank fucked shannon.

Dec 20, 2020
never has been unless it was trevor who made beccy too at same night as frank fucked shannon.
Shannon didn't meet Trevor until after her family moved her, and I have no doubt MC is Becca's father. It's just the kind of manipulative bitch Shannon is. Was getting pregnant intentional? Probably not, but I can easily see her finding out, then hooking up with the first douchebag she can and telling him the baby is his.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
Shannon didn't meet Trevor until after her family moved her, and I have no doubt MC is Becca's father. It's just the kind of manipulative bitch Shannon is. Was getting pregnant intentional? Probably not, but I can easily see her finding out, then hooking up with the first douchebag she can and telling him the baby is his.
Yup, if every detail has been intentional (and not some randomly picked information), there are really only two options to Becca's parentage; either MC/Frank, or someone Shannon cheated on MC/Frank with. And Shannon was pregnant (and she knew about it) by the time she suddenly broke up with MC/Frank, and moved away.

I doubt getting pregnant was intentional, given how abruptly she just uprooted and moved away. I'm guessing pressure from her own family; I've seen stuff/information being hidden away before (or brushed under the rug), just to avoid shaming the family, to uphold the family's reputation.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Since I think the time frame is a little tight for that too, how about this: Shannon didn't meet Trevor until Becca was 3-4 years old, either hid it or passed it off as her little sister, then got knocked up by Trevor and bam, shotgun wedding.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well we won't know until cng spills the beans aka moves to subs. we can only speculate.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
doubt even in God Blessed America can get retroactive child support (unless has really good lawyer and gets dumb judge) especially since Frank lived with her and kids most of their childhood.

She doesn't know what Frank and Becky do behind locked doors.
You think so in America a man can pay child support for a child that has been proven to be not his. As a man from America, I am guaranteeing you retro child support would be given. Not because you have a good lawyer or a dumb judge the laws still haven't been adjust to the current times. They still follow the old child support laws. Retro child support would be given for the time of birth till time of marriage. Unless proven he was paying child support before marriage.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You think so in America a man can pay child support for a child that has been proven to be not his. As a man from America, I am guaranteeing you retro child support would be given. Not because you have a good lawyer or a dumb judge the laws still haven't been adjust to the current times. They still follow the old child support laws. Retro child support would be given for the time of birth till time of marriage. Unless proven he was paying child support before marriage.
well in this case i doubt it'd happen (that mc pays for shannon) since she didn't do claim until years later.

how much time in america alleged father has to counter fatherhood?

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
well in this case i doubt it'd happen (that mc pays for shannon) since she didn't do claim until years later.

how much time in america alleged father has to counter fatherhood?
When I said what I said about Shannon I was just stating that she was a vicious woman and she would do anything and take any measures to fuck over Frank. As far as counter fatherhood there is no time frame. The problem with fatherhood in America is the father has very limited rights. He can contest all he wants courts majority of the time will side with the mother. Thats why I said the laws are outdated. These laws were created when men were overwhelmingly the bread winners and women weren't working. Now we all know women work as much as men but the laws have not been adjusted to that yet. Men are sent to jail for missing child support payments. God forbid it is not your child and you don't pay you still can go to jail.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
Meanwhile, the actual laws as actually written and actually enforced only allow retroactive child support for so far. Depending on jurisdiction, retroactive support can apply for a finite period in the past (Google says 3 years in Canada, and even that is only under unusual circumstances). It would also be calculated based on each parents earnings and contact at the time, so what Frank owed would be proportional to his salary as a high school senior whatever he made during his gap year (assuming that the back support went that far back). Edit: We've also seen CNG have the Judge basically say "The idea that the man automatically gets screwed in a divorce is BS"

The sting from that nominal blow would be overwhelmed by Franks absolute ecstasy at learning that Becca biologically was his, so if Shannon wanted to hurt Frank that absolutely would not be the way to go.

Additionally, Shannon is written as a narcissist, and she would have to know that spilling that Frank is Beccas father would completely remove any influence that Shannon believes that she has over Becca.

This is even assuming that Shannon is sure who Beccas father is. If we accept speculation that she was cheating during their original relationship, she might not be sure that a paternity claim would back her up

Last edited:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Meanwhile, the actual laws as actually written and actually enforced only allow retroactive child support for so far. Depending on jurisdiction, retroactive support can apply for a finite period in the past (Google says 3 years in Canada, and even that is only under unusual circumstances). It would also be calculated based on each parents earnings and contact at the time, so what Frank owed would be proportional to his salary as a high school senior whatever he made during his gap year (assuming that the back support went that far back). Edit: We've also seen CNG have the Judge basically say "The idea that the man automatically gets screwed in a divorce is BS"

The sting from that nominal blow would be overwhelmed by Franks absolute ecstasy at learning that Becca biologically was his, so if Shannon wanted to hurt Frank that absolutely would not be the way to go.

Additionally, Shannon is written as a narcissist, and she would have to know that spilling that Frank is Beccas father would completely remove any influence that Shannon believes that she has over Becca.

This is even assuming that Shannon is sure who Beccas father is. If we accept speculation that she was cheating during their original relationship, she might not be sure that a paternity claim would back her up
If she only knew how truly manipulative Becca is. Betcha Becca has a plan for her mother if she steps too far out of line.

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
I'm loving that commentary up there, about halfway through it. Reading it at pace with a playthrough (though not the same choices all the time.)

Quick question, I was just noticing, when the MC goes back to the dream sequence/loop of walking in on Shannon and Trevor, he starts it off by saying an unknown male had called him saying he had to get home right away because of an emergency. So far I don't think it has been revealed who made that call. Are we assuming it was Trevor? Maybe at Shannon's prompting? Though that doesn't make sense, her getting caught puts her at a disadvantage so I don't think it was her idea. If it was Trevor, why? It doesn't seem like he was trying to get back with Shannon, and we don't know enough about him to think he'd do it vindictively to mess with the MC. And if not him, who else could it have been?

Also, it annoys me that Lilith's default nickname is Lilly instead of Lily. Yes, some people spell it with too many L's but they are wrong. :D

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I'm loving that commentary up there, about halfway through it. Reading it at pace with a playthrough (though not the same choices all the time.)

Quick question, I was just noticing, when the MC goes back to the dream sequence/loop of walking in on Shannon and Trevor, he starts it off by saying an unknown male had called him saying he had to get home right away because of an emergency. So far I don't think it has been revealed who made that call. Are we assuming it was Trevor? Maybe at Shannon's prompting? Though that doesn't make sense, her getting caught puts her at a disadvantage so I don't think it was her idea. If it was Trevor, why? It doesn't seem like he was trying to get back with Shannon, and we don't know enough about him to think he'd do it vindictively to mess with the MC. And if not him, who else could it have been?

Also, it annoys me that Lilith's default nickname is Lilly instead of Lily. Yes, some people spell it with too many L's but they are wrong. :D
Sometimes I think it was Becca that had the call made. Remember she can be very protective of the people she loves and we all know she loves Frank. Frank even told vanessa the same thing. Also when he reveals to her it was her father she didn't show no reaction she just says I figured it was.

3.80 star(s) 206 Votes