cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Really not sure where you get any of this from.
there shouldn't be that much left, trip to whatever they chose, get abby and mei into harem, impregnate beth and bit more before ending where all have big bellies.

just my opinion.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Frank is fucking everyone now, hell Beths wife is a possibility. Wouldn't be surprised if Rebecca has a backstory that she wasn't always a lesbian she is actually bi. Was with someone and she found out she is infertile that's why she thinks pregnant women are so beautiful. Her being infertile made her not want to be with a man so she would not get her hopes up for a child.

John_cole_sr

May 20, 2024
please try again with latest pc links. op already updated with uncensored v

361o01.jpg 329k.jpg 391d.jpg 308b.jpg

Great game. One of my favs!

Wish MC would demonstrate to Tomoko what kind of lessons her sweet and timid daughter Mei will be exposed to. Would love to see Tomokos ass getting a balls deep pounding

*sorry for horrible renders. I'm aware that they're lacking but you get the idea

Thank you for an amazing game!

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
One thing I am very "disappointed" by is the lack of more Abby/Lilly scenes if you go for the route where you encourage them to be together. So far, every scene where you catch them together is pretty tame, but I reckon those might be saved for when Abby is more "comfortable" around Frank.

Reactions: Zakalwe76

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wish MC would demonstrate to Tomoko what kind of lessons her sweet and timid daughter Mei will be exposed to. Would love to see Tomokos ass getting a balls deep pounding
mei's parents already know (have known since start). don't know all details but they don't need to know either.

Bballboyforlife

Feb 5, 2021
Man where do I start with this game I come back after a few updates only to find out I'm playing Lily's Harem Builder. Yeah Abigail you should date Lily *who I'm currently smashing* Yeah Becca loves her sister and you (Lily) should look into those feelings too. Then after that Abigail becomes Lily's official GF and QUITE LITERALLY THE NEXT MORNING MC is banging her again congrats you went from being cheated on to doing the cheating what a great character development. What an amazing father you are bro. Man 7 gigs for this slop. There's so many more criticisms I could list for this game but Imma stop.

Reactions: monk_56

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Abigail and Lilys relationship is like Beth and Vanessas Abigail already told her dad she was fine with it. So no cheating they have a open relationship. Abby just doesn't know its her Daddy. Unless I misunderstood the bar scene between abby and her dad.

JQuillon

Oct 10, 2023
The number of grown-ass alpha males reduced to tears by the Abby-Lilly relationship (or better yet, Abby's "relationship" with Big Daddy) is frankly hilarious at this stage. :ROFLMAO:

Guys, if you thought this was a harem game in which you are surrounded by virgins who all gravitate towards your cock, you haven't been paying attention to the plot (although there definitely are virgins, but this part of the game is only the tip of the iceberg--or of Frank's cock, if you're not into icebergs :D ).

this prolly gets completed next year.
I have a very hard time imagining that this could get wrapped up in 2025, tbh. I mean, both holiday choices are supposed to be several updates long each, so even if it's just two updates each, you're looking at an extra year of development (minimum) for the holiday. Pretty sure the end goal will be firmly in sight when they get back from said holiday, but still, the wrap-up will probably need several more updates. So if I had to guess, I would say 2026--maybe even 2027.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
The number of grown-ass alpha males reduced to tears by the Abby-Lilly relationship (or better yet, Abby's "relationship" with Big Daddy) is frankly hilarious at this stage. :ROFLMAO:
Maybe the phrase, alpha males, should really be in inverted comma's, because that is obviously how they see themselves though their actions belie the truth.;)

Reactions: Maviarab

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
For those who are interested it has been announced via dev's Patreon and SS that the last update (ver 1.24.1) has undergone a significant rewrite following it's original reception. I haven't played through it yet but the bulk of the rewrite is relating to Frank's encouragement of the Abby/Lilly relationship if I understand correctly though I could be in error. The rewritten version is already available on those platforms as ver 1.24.1.1

Nick Black

Oct 22, 2019
For those who are interested it has been announced via dev's Patreon and SS that the last update (ver 1.24.1) has undergone a significant rewrite following it's original reception. I haven't played through it yet but the bulk of the rewrite is relating to Frank's encouragement of the Abby/Lilly relationship if I understand correctly though I could be in error. The rewritten version is already available on those platforms as ver 1.24.1.1
What about the other updates he mentioned in the post?

3.80 star(s) 206 Votes