randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
The art does it job and it is cute(most of the time), especially on occasions where the facial expressions are more detailed.
l do like the somewhat freedom when it comes how the mother behaves; l love the intelligence path because she is shown more dominant and in control - l hope this will be a focus.
As along it stands out and gives meaningful choices to the player and it isn't just your cookie cutter corruption female protagonist, all will be good. Besides, aside from being original, l find it more interesting that takes control and focuses on accomplishing the mission(in this case, a mother to find her missing husband and take care of her family) rather than someone with no control.
In certain cases, it can be or not pragmatic but the important thing is to give player agency to the player. It can be also what kind of sex act the player wants.
l just hope there will be some kind of hint guide on certain scenes and a way to consistently know which actions improve the stats. Because it is annoying to wait on the corruption stat increasing while all other stats are already high or very easily can be improved.
Keep it up and take it consistently, don't want the useless stress or worry to stop any kind of progress.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
How to get the scene with Owen ai motel??
The job is porsititute and when talk to Owen at home it just lead to the blowjob

Ntrmom555

Feb 12, 2023
View attachment 3485432

Overview:
Life's all about choices, right? Well, this game's no different
Take on the role of a single mother battling to survive in a harsh world. Your choices determine your destiny, so choose wisely!
The game is still in early development, so stay tuned for even more exciting updates in the future!​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-08
Release Date: 2024-06-08
Developer: Story Teller - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3485497 View attachment 3485498 View attachment 3485507 View attachment 3485509 View attachment 3485512
View attachment 3485526 View attachment 3485527 View attachment 3618089 View attachment 3618090 View attachment 3618091
I hope there isn't incest or if there is that it's still mom ntr

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Looks good.
Thanks for the share.

Here's the script with corrected words.
Unzip and put script into the scripts folder in the game folder. Overwrite when asked. :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: oapami

NoNye-31

Feb 5, 2022
i like the potential of this game, im just stuck in a loop on sunday where the detective wants to meet on sunday for the mafia info but the ladlord is immediatly outside the door for a blowjob and makes time pass by after the scene into noon. cant really avoid him lol.

Laleeron

Aug 3, 2022
i like the potential of this game, im just stuck in a loop on sunday where the detective wants to meet on sunday for the mafia info but the ladlord is immediatly outside the door for a blowjob and makes time pass by after the scene into noon. cant really avoid him lol.
got the same loop, just meet landlord at saturday and youll free at sunday

Reactions: NoNye-31

Thug Gamer

Mar 10, 2020
yeah. the routine makes not much sense. Tbh - I dont like it when games force us to do the same without a reason. Just add a button "do morning routine and go to work" or something like that.

Then we have the map in the bedroom, but because we have to wakeup the kid we need the map in the livingroom. And why is there no button at work "go home"?

And what is the password? There should be a clue in the diary, but I cant find anything.

Besides that - there is nothing to do? Work, masturbate (that do not increase corruption, it stays at 3) and sleep? - You cant talk to the neighbour because he doesnt know you, but there is no way to change that. Or is it just that grindy that you have to do the same shit for ages?
I'm Also finding the Phns password but I didn't get any clue

Thug Gamer

Mar 10, 2020
yeah. the routine makes not much sense. Tbh - I dont like it when games force us to do the same without a reason. Just add a button "do morning routine and go to work" or something like that.

Then we have the map in the bedroom, but because we have to wakeup the kid we need the map in the livingroom. And why is there no button at work "go home"?

And what is the password? There should be a clue in the diary, but I cant find anything.

Besides that - there is nothing to do? Work, masturbate (that do not increase corruption, it stays at 3) and sleep? - You cant talk to the neighbour because he doesnt know you, but there is no way to change that. Or is it just that grindy that you have to do the same shit for ages?
Password 70317

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes