3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Dissidia

Oct 12, 2019
I found a strange bug, when you die and in that moment go to your inventory you spawn and cant move. Also Is there a way to set the inventory to "I" and "Tab"? The distance of all Keys and "I" is off

Reactions: ElliseArt

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
I found a strange bug, when you die and in that moment go to your inventory you spawn and cant move. Also Is there a way to set the inventory to "I" and "Tab"? The distance of all Keys and "I" is off
That's a new one, thank you for letting me know about this bug. The point you're bringing up about the inventory button is a good one, I will consider implementing this.

Cheers

Reactions: Dissidia

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
Damn the art is really beautiful. Will definitely try this one soon. Can she kill male enemies through sex? like energy drain and such?

TugaCel

Dec 15, 2017
There isn't a way to remap them I'm afraid.
What controls would you suggest as the default ones?
For me it would be great if I could use the arrow keys to move and use Z for Attack and X for Parry.
These keys are so common in games like this that I have played that it's hard to get used to other binds that are not that common.

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
The screenshots don't seem to have any lewds yet, def gonna keep an eye on this game tho style and design looks nice :) are there any lewds ingame yet?

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Alright, been a reasonable amount of time.
Time to test it out again.
Seems the dev put in a lot of work in, since I was last here.
Keep it up. :PogChamp:

• Red Heart

Dissidia

Oct 12, 2019
Played this game again after seeing it got an update, finished it and first didnt saw anything new.
So I searched the changelog and found it on Itch:

The new ability isnt found in the tutorial nor in the controls ingame.
The option to gift Lise things isnt mentioned anywhere either.
As i know theres only one place where you can find her and thats before the lava map and theres a chance that you dont even get the items that raise her relationship lvl to 3.
Another thing that bothers me is that it just ends after the 2nd boss fight scene, no save and theres no way to find Lise there either.

Also tried some buttons, is there a way to enable full screen right now?

Overall a fun game with some content, cant wait for future updates :)

Last edited:

artofdel

Feb 12, 2022
Great game. I really enjoyed the game.
If I ask...
1. A parry skill initiated slowly after I pressed button. It would be more intuitive if it's a little bit more faster.
2. Suggestion: various H scenes or H selections after defeat boss?
3. Hm, an attractive suggestion from abadguy87

Thank you for making this game.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
I've had this game for so long and still can't get through Ira.
The important thing is learning the timing on parrying. Lets get you get a lot more hits in.

Also I kept forgetting to mention, but what's up with the MC having a bit of clothing on in the image on the main post but being totally nude in-game? Will it be added later? Maybe other outfit options?

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
i try and download this from go file and i get warnings saying its infected with something
It's a false positive. This happens sometimes with unverified software.

Anything new in this update?
I understand that at first glance you may not notice much of a difference in this update unless you know what to look for. Some updates will have more dramatic additions that you'll notice right away, and other updates will have more subtle changes and this is the latter.

You can read about what is new here:

Also tried some buttons, is there a way to enable full screen right now?
Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it a lot!
Full screen should work by maximizing the window.

Reactions: Dissidia

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Great game. I really enjoyed the game.
If I ask...
1. A parry skill initiated slowly after I pressed button. It would be more intuitive if it's a little bit more faster.
2. Suggestion: various H scenes or H selections after defeat boss?
3. Hm, an attractive suggestion from abadguy87

Thank you for making this game.

Thank you for playing! And also for the feedback, like I said to t0ska above, it's very helpful. :)

I've had this game for so long and still can't get through Ira.
Sorry to hear you're struggling on her. She's supposed to be challenging, but I'm aware there are things that need to be improved with this fight and I'm considering reworking it.
As for now, parry is necessary to beat her, but you can also level up your relationship with Lise to 3 to recieve equipable clothes which gives you +3 HP.
Hope that helps!

How do I activate the charm ability?
The "G" button on a regular keyboard or if you are using a controller, the "B" button for Xbox controllers or "Circle" button for playstation controllers.

Thank you all for playing!

//Ellise

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes