4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
I'm hoping, much like the first game, we get different outfits. Only it's taken a step further and the game opens up to the modding community. There's already hints this could be a thing yet I also understand it'd have its limits.

That said, seeing Lelia in Rabiane's outfits would be a good start. I always was bias towards the white one. =P

Reactions: wqe

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
That said, seeing Lelia in Rabiane's outfits would be a good start. I always was bias towards the white one. =P
Mods that adds new weapons, magic, enemies? Pfffff...
Mod first game into a second? Real shit m8.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I feel like modding capabilities would not only drive up new content, but it would keep the developer's work relevant and increase the fanbase. Hopefully we can see a steam release not long after the first release. I would definitely support the dev with some moola.

TUTN

Nov 9, 2017
I feel like modding capabilities would not only drive up new content, but it would keep the developer's work relevant and increase the fanbase. Hopefully we can see a steam release not long after the first release. I would definitely support the dev with some moola.
I'd choose a different way to support dev rather than buying on Steam

Reactions: Zanurah

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Mods that adds new weapons, magic, enemies? Pfffff...
Mod first game into a second? Real shit m8.
lol, I'm not sure if you're fooling around or that was a legit jab... Granted, I only said it'd be a good start.

Really, the sky's the limit. This dev deserves a thriving mod community that adds all kinds of stuff. That also goes for fans of the original game who want to pay homage to it... and what's so wrong with that? Would honestly love it if some mad lad modded not just the outfits from the original into the sequel, but some of the more unique enemies we won't see otherwise. Or say a corrupted version of Rabiane's sword you can acquire from a unique questline, which you can then purify. (Or not!)

Sure, I'm all for seeing unique stuff, too, but I'm looking at this from the perspective of say... well, take Streets of Rage 4. Artistically, beautiful game. Was cool that it borrowed assets from earlier titles yet what I would have REALLY loved to see was Blaze Fielding having the option to wear outfits from her earlier outings, while still kicking ass in her current form.

Last edited:

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
The developer isn't present in this thread, but perhaps that's for the best.
Ohhh haha shit, that makes sense. I've tried to contact them a few times through industry contacts and such but I don't think they speak any English and are kinda isolated/stay out of communities generally. Shucks, I'd love to have a sit down with them sometime.

Reactions: AllexJr1

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Ohhh haha shit, that makes sense. I've tried to contact them a few times through industry contacts and such but I don't think they speak any English and are kinda isolated/stay out of communities generally. Shucks, I'd love to have a sit down with them sometime.
If you haven't, try reaching out to them through their ci-en page or via twitter.

Reactions: Valaska

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Same. We all know it's not the kind of game that'd have a viable Steam Workshop anyway.
I was referring more to modding in general. After the first SiNiSistar was introduced on Steam as a lite version, it was pretty clear that having a thriving steam workshop or any real h-content would be out of the question. For that one, I had to replace my files just to get rid of the lite version.

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
I was referring more to modding in general. After the first SiNiSistar was introduced on Steam as a lite version, it was pretty clear that having a thriving steam workshop or any real h-content would be out of the question. For that one, I had to replace my files just to get rid of the lite version.
Aye, I realised what you meant after I wrote that earlier comment. Sorry, I should have just deleted it. XD

Where would a game like Sinisistar have a thriving mod community anyway? Here? Loverslab?

On a related note: where is the best place to buy the original game to support the dev? Ci-en?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Aye, I realised what you meant after I wrote that earlier comment. Sorry, I should have just deleted it. XD

Where would a game like Sinisistar have a thriving mod community anyway? Here? Loverslab?

On a related note: where is the best place to buy the original game to support the dev? Ci-en?
That's okay. If anything, I'm just being hopeful that modding would help the developer. I already know one person who has been interested in modding the dev's work ever since the first game, and hopefully they're still interested in taking a look.

The best place to buy the original game is up to you. Here's a quick comparison based on pricing. From where I'm from, the pricing on is very fair and you can gain access to all content. Buying the lite version and the dlc separately is the same as buying the other option altogether. If you aim to buy the game on Steam with h-content, you'll have to purchase the game's lite version, which is basically just the vanilla game with no h-content and no dlc content, and then you would purchase the dlc patch off of dlsite. However, this method iirc is the most expensive option.

If you rather have the cheapest option, you could just buy the lite version off of dlsite, and then replace the files with the files you downloaded from one of the links in the SiNiSistar thread. Additionally, you could also use the same method for the steam version. I've tested this out personally. It works and it's easy to do.

Reactions: Zanurah
Oct 8, 2021
The mana suckers gang on you and you die (tehcnically sexual but not really). If the big boss sucka defeats you then you get a breast size increase for free at first...the second time you have the mini suckers and the tentacles all over you.

alex-trev

May 6, 2020
Update:

1. Progress report
This is a progress report on the upcoming update that I shared with you last week.
1) Keybind settings Done!
2) Language options Done!
3) Dialogue and choices 40%
4) Quest
5) Map screen
6) Other stuff, such as money

The dialogue and choice features we started working on last week are currently at about 40%.

2. Interaction
image-800.jpg
There are many things on the way, but one of the most noticeable new features is this interactive feature. A button is displayed when approaching an NPC or object, and it is a function that generates an event by pressing the button. This is a function related to the previously implemented key configuration, and the display here should show the button corresponding to the device you are currently operating.

This function not only allows you to start a conversation with an NPC, but also, for example, it triggers an event when interacting with something on the stage, such as a shop or a treasure chest, it can be used in various situations other than conversation.

3. The Gravekeeper
44.gif
We're working on animations for the humanoid enemy called "The Gravekeeper" which we want to include in the next release.

image-800 (1).jpg
He has three main animations: normal thrust, faster thrust and ejaculation. I want you to see this in-game, so I won't post all of it in the article, but I personally think that the pixels in this game, which have longer limbs, have improved the expressiveness of the body.
image-800 (2).jpg
And since the gravekeeper also moves every part of the body, just like the main character, by replacing the image of the gravekeeper with another image of an uncle or a more monster-like character, you can make a lewd animation with them. Especially this time, since it's a basic rape move with a close-to-missionary stance, I created the move so that it can be reused when creating a guy with a good physique.

4. NPC design progress. Female Villager B
image-web.jpg

For a villager, she looks like a bit of a fashionable woman. She is a character opposite to the simplicity of Female Villager A and the gloomy mood of Female Villager C.

Last edited:

Pervypervus

Jan 2, 2018
I'm digging the modular system they have for animations now! Will definitely make development faster, which is awesome. I wonder what the modding scene will be like one day.

Reactions: Christin Eleven
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes