4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
It's weird there's guro on the monsters considering the whole point is her weapon purifies corruption. It's even the point of the animal farm where she can't fight normal pigs off because it doesn't effect them.

PitayaPear

Jan 30, 2022
It's weird there's guro on the monsters considering the whole point is her weapon purifies corruption. It's even the point of the animal farm where she can't fight normal pigs off because it doesn't effect them.
Huh really? Where did you see this? Also those pigs aren't normal lmaooooo. I don't think it is possible for normal pigs to live in those circumstances and to impregnate human women...

Reactions: DaiReth
Sep 12, 2021
And in new devlog the dev reassured the test version will be out Feb/March, but what's new is - he said their plan is to release the final game this year - which, considering the fist game development, is nice to hear. He also said they have basically all sounds ready already, and that trial version will be way bigger than it is usually the case for games on dlsite. Yay.

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
And in new devlog the dev reassured the test version will be out Feb/March, but what's new is - he said their plan is to release the final game this year - which, considering the fist game development, is nice to hear. He also said they have basically all sounds ready already, and that trial version will be way bigger than it is usually the case for games on dlsite. Yay.
the Test version is already out and playable but its just that, testing purposes. Theres only 2 areas you can go to, 2 mini boss battles and some death/alteration segments. Its not broken but its quite early-access. I think its just to see if the code operates properly on different OS's.

My guess is the game will either come out around March because thats when the hentai OVA will release. So if he's going for that approach, Hentai comes out, gets exposure and people want to try out the game or go back to it OR watch the page for when the sequel will release. Or if the game is still way off it will be April - May. I think he's been working on it for about a year now so it will be at least another 3 - 4 months till its ready.

xxxemperor

Sep 22, 2019
Not really loving Rabiane's design in the upcoming anime. She looks so much accurate in the poster. Dunno why they made her look so tan in the actual episode. The complexion of her skin should be much more lighter than that. Like snow-white lighter. Also, her eyes have too much life in them. She needs to look more fragile. Her boobs look so unnatural as though she got implants or something and somewhat saggy too. Actually, her body overall looks much bigger; it feels like she put on a few pounds. Yes, she looks fat(ter). It's like they drew a completely different character. I know it's a low budget animation but they did a pretty piss poor job at designing her.

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Not really loving Rabiane's design in the upcoming anime. She looks so much accurate in the poster. Dunno why they made her look so tan in the actual episode. The complexion of her skin should be much more lighter than that. Like snow-white lighter. Also, her eyes have too much life in them. She needs to look more fragile. Her boobs look so unnatural as though she got implants or something and somewhat saggy too. Actually, her body overall looks much bigger; it feels like she put on a few pounds. Yes, she looks fat(ter). It's like they drew a completely different character. I know it's a low budget animation but they did a pretty piss poor job at designing her.

Her main design is just pixels. This small studio that makes hentai will have different artists. Hentai studios have a smaller budget than main anime studios like KyoAni or SHAFT for e.g. Its just the way it is. Different artists.

If you look at the Blue Archive game thats about 2 years old which is getting an anime release in a couple of months, the characters are drawn differently compared to how they look in the game. High School DXD was passed to another anime studio, therefore went through an overhaul on how they are drawn. Seasons 1 - 3 had darker shading, hair was more spread and thicker outlines. Season 4 was much brighter, softer, rounder faces, stiffer hair. I personally didnt like it but apparently the previous studios kept getting things wrong in the story. I just wasnt impressed because I like DXD series. But its just an example of different studios use different styles of drawing. You cant demand character designs to remain exactly the same

xxxemperor

Sep 22, 2019
Her main design is just pixels. This small studio that makes hentai will have different artists. Hentai studios have a smaller budget than main anime studios like KyoAni or SHAFT for e.g. Its just the way it is. Different artists.
Pixels with specific color scheme to them, yes. As I wrote in my previous post, I am aware that this is a low-budget anime and as such I do not expect much from them. Having said that, they should have retained the original look for Rabiane from the game as much as possible. And they showed they are fully capable of doing that; the poster for both episode 1 & 2 closely followed the original design of Rabiane. Instead, they turned her into this bubbly, chubby looking character that doesn't quite fit with the mood of the series. I am not arguing that they need to up the quality of the anime. I am simply pointing out the fact that whoever was in charge of designing her didn't have a good understanding of the series. And no, this has got nothing to do with different artists working on an anime; they still have one guy directing and overseeing the entire anime. And he made sure they draw Rabiane in a way that doesn't fit with the corrupt and dark mood of Sinisistar.

If you look at the Blue Archive game thats about 2 years old which is getting an anime release in a couple of months, the characters are drawn differently compared to how they look in the game.
I never played Blue Archive before and did not know about it till you mentioned it here. So I went on Google and searched it. I am not sure what you are smoking bro but the characters in the anime look 99% identical to how they appear in the game. In fact, this has to be one of the rare anime-adaptations where the character designs remain faithful to the original game. It's not even close to what they did with Sinisistar.

High School DXD was passed to another anime studio, therefore went through an overhaul on how they are drawn. Seasons 1 - 3 had darker shading, hair was more spread and thicker outlines. Season 4 was much brighter, softer, rounder faces, stiffer hair. I personally didnt like it but apparently the previous studios kept getting things wrong in the story. I just wasnt impressed because I like DXD series. But its just an example of different studios use different styles of drawing. You cant demand character designs to remain exactly the same
Right but this is the first time ever Sinisistar is getting animated and they are screwing it up royally.

Reactions: uwu7371 and DaiReth

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
I said it before, but il say it again. This studio is known for making cheap yet fast, episodes. And the quality always suffers for it. Check out the previous content they made, and if you have a keen eye, you will notice that they often reuse it with minimal change.

Unless you're a fan of whatever game they are adapting, there is no point in checking their content. Its only bloom, weird lighting effects and reused scenes that lead to weird body proportions due to the fact all of their girls share the same body of loli with really fat ass and tits, with nearly no stomach so they look square somehow.

All these circles make a square.

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Pixels with specific color scheme to them, yes. As I wrote in my previous post, I am aware that this is a low-budget anime and as such I do not expect much from them. Having said that, they should have retained the original look for Rabiane from the game as much as possible. And they showed they are fully capable of doing that; the poster for both episode 1 & 2 closely followed the original design of Rabiane. Instead, they turned her into this bubbly, chubby looking character that doesn't quite fit with the mood of the series. I am not arguing that they need to up the quality of the anime. I am simply pointing out the fact that whoever was in charge of designing her didn't have a good understanding of the series. And no, this has got nothing to do with different artists working on an anime; they still have one guy directing and overseeing the entire anime. And he made sure they draw Rabiane in a way that doesn't fit with the corrupt and dark mood of Sinisistar.

I never played Blue Archive before and did not know about it till you mentioned it here. So I went on Google and searched it. I am not sure what you are smoking bro but the characters in the anime look 99% identical to how they appear in the game. In fact, this has to be one of the rare anime-adaptations where the character designs remain faithful to the original game. It's not even close to what they did with Sinisistar.

Right but this is the first time ever Sinisistar is getting animated and they are screwing it up royally.
I suppose the only positive thing I can put out is that once the anime releases its still a bump in exposure. I reckon Sinister 2 will be pretty good, cant wait actually, will actually pay for it I think on DLsite, the devs earned it.

The thing with Blue Archive is its a bit like Monster-Girl Quest/Paradox. Its a number of artists doing characters. Each set of characters are slightly different in art style. So yes they do look faithful in the anime adaption (its got a couple of OVA's already) but Game CG art will always look different to Anime drawings. Also Blue Archive has a much bigger budget than than Sinister obviously. Blue Archive is pretty big actually compared to when it first released. Iv been playing it since Jan 2022 when it first launched in the West. Obviously its a gacha game but it doesnt try push you to in-game purchases like some might (Like Simpsons Tapped Out)

My advise is just give the Sinister anime a chance, try enjoy it. I can kind of relate to you though. Heard of Gravity Rush game? Thats getting a movie and even though it shows you a 3sec teaser clip it all looks wrong, done wrong, wrong style, done by the wrong kind of people. And I was near going berserk on the direction they are going with it

Reactions: xxxemperor
Sep 12, 2021
I, for many years already, am a Berserk fan, so I am very used to shitty anime adaptations. This right here, considering what is in the trailer - and putting it against what's in the game - it won't even compare to repeated letdown of berk. So I'm not bothering to complain in advance, it will be somewhat okay as for my adaptation standard at best.

What I'm more interested in not being poorly made is the second episode - from the cover it seems there will be the scene with the giant worm-filled baby in the village, my second most liked scene from original game, right after farm level tits inflation and milking.

Helltauros

Dec 19, 2019
I, for many years already, am a Berserk fan, so I am very used to shitty anime adaptations. This right here, considering what is in the trailer - and putting it against what's in the game - it won't even compare to repeated letdown of berk. So I'm not bothering to complain in advance, it will be somewhat okay as for my adaptation standard at best.

What I'm more interested in not being poorly made is the second episode - from the cover it seems there will be the scene with the giant worm-filled baby in the village, my second most liked scene from original game, right after farm level tits inflation and milking.
I see you are a man of culture aswell

Akomi112

Jul 9, 2022
I wonder if the show is going to be a digital release, or physical release? If it is digital, where might one watch it?

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
I wonder if the show is going to be a digital release, or physical release? If it is digital, where might one watch it?
It will be both, you will have a physical release which will be available to buy in some erotic shops in Japan, dotted around Akihabara most likely. For digital release, just look around DLsite maybe. OR try hentai streaming sites like HentaiRon or Hentai Haven

anyone got the anime ?!?!?
Its not released yet. Next month it comes out I believe.

Akenaten

Dec 7, 2017
It will be both, you will have a physical release which will be available to buy in some erotic shops in Japan, dotted around Akihabara most likely. For digital release, just look around DLsite maybe. OR try hentai streaming sites like HentaiRon or Hentai Haven

Its not released yet. Next month it comes out I believe.
It released yesterday ( January 26th).

$ent1ent

Sep 25, 2020
No idea, but it's available for purchase here:

I am also waiting for someone to post it online. If it's actually good, i will pay for it.
i mean after knight of erin and other majin's label works, i got high hopes but like nah just wait for it probably itll be out tmrw or monday

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes