Ussssr

Mar 10, 2020
Quick tips:
If you hold up or down and then shoot, the bow's aiming arc will start at the top or bottom. Can be useful for a quicker aim/shot.
For gallery purposes you can rebind one set of keybinds to be more... one-handed friendly. For example, change the joystick directions to WASD, or change the joystick buttons to Enter/RightShift/RightCtrl.

Edit: Attached my full save since the other in this thread no longer works. Archive password is "Uu" (like the dev's name, yes case sensitive). Save folder goes in the game folder.
Excuse me, but how to copy files from the archive?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Excuse me, but how to copy files from the archive?
Use software like WinRar to extract the files, then choose where you want the files extracted to. In this case, you want to extract and replace the files for where SiNiSistar is located.

Ussssr

Mar 10, 2020
Use software like WinRar to extract the files, then choose where you want the files extracted to. In this case, you want to extract and replace the files for where SiNiSistar is located.
Thanks but i know, i have another problem, zip file won't extract

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Oh I've seen a playthrough of Thornsin before. It has similarities to SiNiSistar, but I'm more of a fan of pixelated art and sharp lines than blurred edges. That said, the animations for Thornsin are pretty smooth and don't overuse the same frames. Reminds me of Alps and the Dangerous Forest.

Reactions: Veteran2022

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
Guys today i found a game that similar to SiNiSistar 2! The game is also in early stage development so we will have to wait for awhile but the art is another level, and it also has pregnancy:BootyTime:
Wow, that looks legit. I really hope their development goes well.

ChubbyX

May 27, 2020
i got a bug with this game the background is all black and the path is black too i just only can see she and the zombies and boss but i can't see any of the background or the path help

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes