RPGM Sinister Siblings [v1.0 Demo] [Wargnema]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
AI games should be banned or put in their own shitty section before the entire front page is bombarded with the garbage. Especially this guy, who's just trying to turn a quick buck with as minimal effort as possible.
Don't throw the baby out with the bath water just yet. I get that it comes with a lot of garbage, but so does everything else. We just tolerate it more because its old news and theres enough good devs to make up for it. Now this is shit tier no doubt, but there are some really good artists using AI software, we just need a good writer and dev to match instead of just the lazy

kiroxon1

Feb 7, 2023
how does the "dev" (if you can even call them that because literally everything is ai generated) not feel any shame posting such hot garbage so regularly and then even trying to make money out of it

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
100% agree that this is a turd of a game.

But I'm amazed you were able to identify the source of the stolen story so accurately.
Damn, the game's script wasn't really well written so I thought the dev was at least preparing that but nopes.

He steals the artwork from Secret Class, the script from this source, and has the audacity to put a Patreon paywall on the game for the final scenes?
Lmao.

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
If one Dev has 6 games in pure Alpha 0 state with little to no content i wouldn´t even consider trying. All of this AI CG spammers with no Quality just want to make fast money for no effort.

I almost skip every AI CG game because this trend is going nowhere. And on top of that, i can't even remember, that one single Dev finished his AI game, which has at least 1 hour of content and a somewhat interesting story.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
She looks very, very similar to the older sister from "Secret Class" manhwa. Go google for it if you dont believe me.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SinisterSiblings-Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
At "Imaginary Realms," we pride ourselves on creating immersive and engaging experiences that push the boundaries of storytelling. Our games delve into the depths of human desires and explore themes of love, lust, and intimacy in a way that captivates and excites. Get ready to embark on thrilling adventures, where complex characters navigate their way through forbidden passions and hidden secrets.

Expect nothing less than captivating narratives, unforgettable characters, and moments that will make your heart race. Our +18 visual novel games are designed to explore the intricacies of adult relationships and provide a safe space for you.
When will we get one of these games?

• Haha
Reactions: osanaiko

Reedman07

Jul 24, 2017
Now I dont really comment on stuff alot, but this, this is just a new low. Fuck them NPC RPGM shit, this is even lower in quality. Like I can tolerate fucking open source Half-Life quality shlick sounds, but the text is straight up bullshit and while the art is fappable (imo more than others) it is still AI stuff.

Just release the damn thing as a doujin and skip the fucking game thing cus this aint it cuz

Reactions: Kaokaokao

Sebas_Guzman

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
I like how all the hands are hidden in the screenshots though. That's smart.
I'm surprised by how consistently the girl came out. That was shocking, given it seems it was NovelAI being used.
Teeth look kind of fuzzy though XD

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
this is stolen from a Korean Manhua called : Secret Class ( 비밀수업 )

he did not even put in the afford to hide it and just threw a ai filter over it

pretty sure this is also not legal btw
pirating is 1 thing
but this is a other level reselling others work

admins should remove this and anything related to it even if this is a pirate forum

3588773754_lAxmhyVu_5f01f367a5b0d3863f96153563722a0603824489.png

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote