3.20 star(s) 19 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
That works fine for me too. As long as the boy starts knocking up these hot sluts, I love to see MILF's fucking while pregnant, especially someone other than their husbands, lol.
Well, what did I say?
I looked to the end - and - please! Mom is jealous of her son to the nurse. Mom needs to pay more attention. When mom becomes a wife for her son, the formula "Happy wife is a happy life!" is start to work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Well, what did I say?
I looked to the end - and - please! Mom is jealous of her son to the nurse. Mom needs to pay more attention. When mom becomes a wife for her son, the formula "Happy wife is a happy life!" is start to work.
Awww, but Sharing is Caring!!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ramvivat

Satisfaction 3D Games

Satisfaction Games
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2017
sorry guys is this ex-lust guide?
i get unknown game in my notificantion list.
mom the same on the banner but the boy - not the same.
Lust Guide and Sins of Lust are actually the same game. I had to change the name because I got banned from Patreon. To keep developing the game, I also had to change the appearance of the main character to make him look more mature. The original game got banned, so I had to rename it to continue promoting it on Patreon.

Satisfaction 3D Games

Satisfaction Games
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2017
Hi guys, i just wanted to ask one thing. Knowing that I have to play both chapters, to fully understand the story, I downloaded the first and then the second chapter of the game. But is it normal that the protagonist of the first chapter is still the old model? Or will the author remake the first part? Just to understand if I should start this way, or wait for the first part to be updated.
Some advice?

Thank you
Patreon banned the game because the MC looked too young so the appearance had to be modified to continue the story.

destraction72

May 30, 2020
Please send an image of the last scene that appears.
I've already downloaded it three times, and the scenes are the same as the images in the presentation, or played chapter 1 then downloaded chapter 2 since it was posted, the scenes don't change, they're always the same, the mother gives a blowjob, he gives a handjob with breasts, then she says something, it always ends there, downloaded three updates, all three always the same scenes, or tried to start the game again, it always starts with mother and son on the bed then the usual 3 minutes of play and it ends like

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I've already downloaded it three times, and the scenes are the same as the images in the presentation, or played chapter 1 then downloaded chapter 2 since it was posted, the scenes don't change, they're always the same, the mother gives a blowjob, he gives a handjob with breasts, then she says something, it always ends there, downloaded three updates, all three always the same scenes, or tried to start the game again, it always starts with mother and son on the bed then the usual 3 minutes of play and it ends like
That's where the most recent update ends. This is the last current scene.

screenshot0001.png

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
yes this is the last scene but it has been like this for three updates, and it has already published the same update 1,2 three times, I thought it was a rework of the first one when I downloaded it but today it is still the same.
It was updated once on the other thread, then it was added to this thread, then the pages were merged yesterday without any actual update. They should have put something in the OP to say nothing had been added.

destraction72

May 30, 2020
It was updated once on the other thread, then it was added to this thread, then the pages were merged yesterday without any actual update. They should have put something in the OP to say nothing had been added.
exactly, you download the game and three times it always starts and ends the same way, only the name of the game changes but the update number is always the same with the same scenes, I thought I had problems but that's not the case, Thank you.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
exactly, you download the game and three times it always starts and ends the same way, only the name of the game changes but the update number is always the same with the same scenes, I thought I had problems but that's not the case, Thank you.
No worries bud, glad I could help.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes